6/10.

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
its over

• JFL
Reactions: Autist and Extra Chromosome
PSL 6.5 in this pic

KYS FAGGOT.
STOP MAKING RATING THREADS ETHNIC COPER.
57BDA13E 0E83 4356 8D78 46DCFD088479

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 656, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Good for an ethnic, why did you tanmax tho? You look too brownish

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and androidcel
Psl 6 irl 7,5 8
Good work

Bad nose drags you down the most. Such is the fate of curries.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
Bad nose drags you down the most. Such is the fate of curries.

Not bad enough to drag anything down imo. Sure its not ideal but it doesn't break harmony.

GL
But
You are brown
cut-gif-10.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Not bad enough to drag anything down imo. Sure its not ideal but it doesn't break harmony.
Tbh my glabella isn't that pronounced and im thinking of probably getting surgery for it

How many psl points can I gain with a nose job?
I am against plastic surgery. I am also a curry like you, also with a bad nose. Mine is noticeably worse than yours. In my case, I would gain 2.5 points if I got a rhinoplasty. I am currently a 2/10. But, to determine if your nose is in need or plastic surgery, you will need to post profile pictures of it. Rhinoplasties only benefit Jew-nosed individuals such as myself.
It depends. If it's Jew-tier, like Adrien Brody and me, then it's the biggest harmony-breaker. I went down from a 4.5 to a 2 due to my broken nose.

I am against plastic surgery. I am also a curry like you, also with a bad nose. Mine is noticeably worse than yours. In my case, I would gain 2.5 points if I got a rhinoplasty. I am currently a 2/10. But, to determine if your nose is in need or plastic surgery, you will need to post profile pictures of it. Rhinoplasties only benefit Jew-nosed individuals such as myself.

It depends. If it's Jew-tier, like Adrien Brody and me, then it's the biggest harmony-breaker. I went down from a 4.5 to a 2 due to my broken nose.
Does it look bad from the front?

Basically, I have Adrien Brody's nose, especially from the profile, but I have a wider nose. :feelswhy:
Is it wider as in bulbous tip or nostrils. Nostrils are a pretty easy fix

Easy slayer, you are fucking everyone's oneitis's and then some.

Lose bodyfat and you're golden

Why it's the only significant way to alter your face
I think he is religious.

I wouldn't see why any religious person would be against rhino if you have a deformed nose. God doesn't want you to suffer.

If your sons were born with an aesthetic deformity then you have sinned by not paying the doctors to fix it.

I think he is religious.

I wouldn't see why any religious person would be against rhino if you have a deformed nose. God doesn't want you to suffer.

If your sons were born with an aesthetic deformity then you have sinned by not paying the doctors to fix it.
Oh forgot he's Muslim. I mean in his case he broke his nose so it's probably fine for him to fix that, but the reason it's considered bad is because it's changing God's creation and saying you can do it better (which you can jfl)

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Extra Chromosome
Oh forgot he's Muslim. I mean in his case he broke his nose so it's probably fine for him to fix that, but the reason it's considered bad is because it's changing God's creation and saying you can do it better (which you can jfl)
It is not a challenge when it is a medical concern. brb not vaxxing my kids because it is blasphemy to God's created immune system.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
It is not a challenge when it is a medical concern. brb not vaxxing my kids because it is blasphemy to God's created immune system.
Trust me your brain will explode if you delve deep into Islamic jurisprudence.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Extra Chromosome
Why tf is religion being discussed here, ffs it's a rating post

How many psl points can I gain with a nose job?
At least 1 psl point tbh. Never saw your nose. It's too wide at the bottom, relatively narrow at the top but most importantly downwards tilted instead of straight and forwards pointed like most Chads have it. The tilt of the nose from the side view should always be parallel to the cheekline/ outer line of the maxillary triangle and therefore straight/ minimal upwards tilted since that indicates good forward growth and maxillary development. Too upwards tilted will make it look too feminine but it's definitely better than downwards tilted. The nose tip alone should also be forward rather than downward because it looks melted.

Look at the cheekline and compare it with the shape of their noses:

A good nose also has better nostril exposure than yours does.

The shape of your nostrils when looking at you from the front should point up and forwards like this:

In your case the nostrils point in the opposite direction and downwards:

This is how it would need to be in comparison:

If you are looking for inspirations look at Justin Biebers or David Beckham's nose. They fulfil almost all the criteria needed for an aesthetic nose.

http://imgur.com/a/YEVcW4m

Maxx out!

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20190406-111331_YouTube.gif
    SmartSelect_20190406-111331_YouTube.gif
    375.1 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AestheticPrince