Give me shit to read

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Banned
I'm bored don't count your luck on me fully returning I will be completely gone when it's the 25th of July uk people only know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177, Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 5912
are you sure that... youre capable of reading?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
The list is the mix of books related to: meditation, Machiavellism, social skills, some really good self help books I found.
>48 laws of power
>Beauty bias (blackpilled book)
>the like switch
>way of the superior man
>Like switch
>Wherever you go there you are
>Courage to be disliked
>The mind illuminated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
The list is the mix of books related to: meditation, Machiavellism, social skills, some really good self help books I found.
>48 laws of power
>Beauty bias (blackpilled book)
>the like switch
>way of the superior man
>Like switch
>Wherever you go there you are
>Courage to be disliked
>The mind illuminated
Never heard of that word before but I tried

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177
Never heard of that word before but I tried

I wrote like switch twice like a retard lmao.

The word comes from a man named Machiavelli who infamously wrote a book on how to control and manipulate people (the book was originally made for normies to save themselves from manipulative people but it ended up being a handbook for manipulators).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
The Sirens Of Titan. If you like philosophy and science fiction then read this book.

The word comes from a man named Machiavelli who infamously wrote a book on how to control and manipulate people (the book was originally made for normies to save themselves from manipulative people but it ended up being a handbook for manipulators).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177
Lol at reading

Lads lads I mean give me shit of to read like send somthing you want me to read like in text not books 😂

Attachments

• 15946542689191619710570023733789.jpg
    15946542689191619710570023733789.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 11
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3177, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6997 and 2 others
Ahh fucking hell. You're doing voiceovers. I thought you needed book recommendations.

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 6997
who are you

• Hmm...
Reactions: stuckneworleans

Machiavellian

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
I’m fucking furious, after 20 years you’d think you know someone right?

Today I asked her “hey I’m in the mood to watch some Star Wars, wanna join me?” To where she replied “sure.” I told her we can just skip all of the bad movies that the alt right has an obsession with (the prequels) and go straight to watching the objective masterpieces known as the ST. My wife LAUGHED (yes directly at me, no fucking respect from this woman) replying she didn’t really like them and found them boring. I looked at her straight in the eye, it all became clear to me, my wife is a misogynist, she just hates women, she doesn’t respect women whatsoever.

So I slapped that dumb bitch in the face and screamed “I WILL NOT TOLERATE MISOGYNY IN THIS HOUSEHOLD, YOU JUST HATE IT BECAUSE IT HAS A FEMALE LEAD” she (thankfully) started to cry with a confused look on her face and asked what came over me and why would I do that. I looked at her directly in the eyes again furiously, and asked her “what did you say about the sequel trilogy again?!?” She started yelling, blood and tears rolling down her face, with her voice cracking “you hit me over that?!!? Because I didn’t like a movie?!????” That was the last straw, I then said “I want a divorce” she replied “you just broke my nose and now want to divorce me over a pair of fucking movies!?!?!? After everything I’ve done for you?!?!? After saving your life!?!?!” I proceeded to walk out of the door, I looked back at her and said “I will not be married to someone who has 0 respect for women” Spat at her, then said “die mad about it” and left.

Today I asked her “hey I’m in the mood to watch some Star Wars, wanna join me?” To where she replied “sure.” I told her we can just skip all of the bad movies that the alt right has an obsession with (the prequels) and go straight to watching the objective masterpieces known as the ST. My wife LAUGHED (yes directly at me, no fucking respect from this woman) replying she didn’t really like them and found them boring. I looked at her straight in the eye, it all became clear to me, my wife is a misogynist, she just hates women, she doesn’t respect women whatsoever.

So I slapped that dumb bitch in the face and screamed “I WILL NOT TOLERATE MISOGYNY IN THIS HOUSEHOLD, YOU JUST HATE IT BECAUSE IT HAS A FEMALE LEAD” she (thankfully) started to cry with a confused look on her face and asked what came over me and why would I do that. I looked at her directly in the eyes again furiously, and asked her “what did you say about the sequel trilogy again?!?” She started yelling, blood and tears rolling down her face, with her voice cracking “you hit me over that?!!? Because I didn’t like a movie?!????” That was the last straw, I then said “I want a divorce” she replied “you just broke my nose and now want to divorce me over a pair of fucking movies!?!?!? After everything I’ve done for you?!?!? After saving your life!?!?!” I proceeded to walk out of the door, I looked back at her and said “I will not be married to someone who has 0 respect for women” Spat at her, then said “die mad about it” and left.
Failed attempt

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek

• JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Pietrosiek and Seppukucel
I live in the American Gardens building on West 81st street. My name is Patrick Bobson. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

• JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Seppukucel
2D90ECB0 E1D8 4606 9445 FB5ABD721EB5

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
I live in the American Gardens building on West 81st street. My name is Patrick Bobson. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400

imitate his voice tbh

Now, I have to go back to work on my State of the Union speech. And I worked on it until pretty late last night. But I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you

imitate his voice tbh

Now, I have to go back to work on my State of the Union speech. And I worked on it until pretty late last night. But I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you

• JFL

imitate his voice tbh

I think it was shittr but who cares

• Woah

Mar 6, 2020
  • Add bookmark
This post is an attempt to explain how my sick mind sees the “Big Picture” of this world and reality. It is an attempt to incorporate every religious belief, god, social phenomena and scientific facts into one single worldview/belief system/religion call it however you want. This is the story of everything - the big picture.

It is a blend of Gnosticism, the simulation hypothesis, the blackpill philosophy, and some mine speculations about the nature of reality.

Hope you’ll enjoy it.

The story goes as follows:

Cosmogony - the creation of the physical world
The creator of the physical world (the physical Matrix) is the evil god Demiurge (aka Yahwe, Satan, or the Devil). He is the evil envious killer-God presented in the old testament that is obsessed with submitting, punishing, and torturing everyone (just read the bible). He rebelled against the true good god and created this physical world in which he trapped the Divine Sparks within the matter. The divine spark are the souls - us, all humans and maybe all living creatures (see the Great Chain of Being). Once he trapped us here he is manipulating matter, literally playing with matter, for his joy. Obviously, in the process, a lot of misery is caused for the souls trapped in the material world in the form of wars, diseases, hunger, and today increasingly incledom. More on inceldom later.

The real god is outside of the physical world and we have no direct link to him since the Demiurge prevents us from doing so. The real good god consists of light and we (the Divine Sparks) are parts of the good god. But we are trapped here by Demiurge who has stolen part of God to torture it. Once you rejoin the real good god (after death) you are in heaven (more on that later).

The Great Chain of Being - the Hierarchy of Creation
So the Demiurge (Satan) is the boss in this reality. Below him are the various Elohim (Archonts). Elohim in Hebrew literally means “Gods” or “Powers” these are a group of evil sub-gods that are subordinated and loyal to the Demiurge. Below them apparently are the reptilian aliens and below them are the grey aliens. Below them humans. Below humans is according to the Chain of Being. So, humans are in the middle of the creation and not on the top, or as the freemasons say "As above so below". Namely, the difference between humans and animals is the same as the difference between Archons and humans. We are their cattle or food. Not physical food but rather metaphysical food.

https://incels.is/attachments/1583505326086-png.213003/

History - (History = His Story, the story of the Demiurge)
Throughout history, the Demiurge and his evil gods (Elohim or Archons) constantly improved the system to extract as much misery as possible and torture us more efficiently. But their powers are not limitless.
They are unable to create endless wars and plagues because humans have the divine spark and are able to negotiate a peace agreement between themselves, to create vaccines, and improve our wellbeing within this prison-world. Thus the evil gods have to innovate and decisive us in new ways.

In addition, prophets were sent from the true good god into our material world to help us. All the puppets (Jesus, Mohammed, and others) were sent from outside to help us. Unfortunately, their teachings were hijacked, stolen and subverted by the Demiurge, his Evil gods and the net of humans who serve them on earth. These humans are all the various secret societies, the freemasons, royalty and today increasingly big business and academia. All of them have sold their souls, some consciously and some unconsciously (were subverted), to the Demiurge and now are allowed to profiting and enjoying our misery.

Incels and Inceldom
Inceldom is simply another form of torturing the divine spark. By trapping the divine spark in an ugly body (matter) that will be constantly mocked, insulted and tortured. While we are mocked and tortured by the social matrix we emit negative energy which is the food for the Archons.

Incels are the least fortunate divine sparks. We were trapped in our ugly bodies and were deemed to a life of misery. Our DNA is our micro prison for the soul and the ugly body constantly attracts mocking and causing the soul to suffer. Our misery is essentially for the evil god since they feed on our negative emotions.

Obviously they could keep feeding on wars but these are too destructive - too high entropy. Inceldom is low entropy and still efficient way of negative energy extraction. Hence, inceldom is highly efficient in tutoring the diving spark and this is the reason we will see more and more incels.

Normies and other Religions
Ignorance is the biggest enemy of humans. The Demiurge is able to manipulate us because he subverted everything. All the main religions are worshiping him and declaring him as the only god. But he is not.
The Christians are worshiping the symbol of their dead (crucified) savior. Islam literally means the submission to god but the god is the Satan - the Demiurge. The Jews openly worship Yahweh and serve him.

The Technical Structure of the Matrix
There are several matrices and sub-matrices that together comprise our reality:
- The cosmos matrix (laws of physics)
- The Moon-Saturn matrix (active suppression of the divine spark’s conscience)
- The economic matrix (material exploitation matrix)
- The social matrix (mental exploitation and close-control matrix)

You cannot escape either of these matrices. You have to participate in each of them and SUFFER. You are a prisoner in each of these prisons. Think about something that emits light, perhaps a candle, that is surrounded by several spheres - the candle is your soul and the spheres are the matrices.

The cosmos matrix is composed of the laws of physics, mathematics etc… They were created by the Demiurge. Mathematics is the programming language of the universe while physics and chemistry are the operating system of the programming language.

The Moon-Saturn matrix. Within the planet Saturn there is a huge transmitter of negative energy that restricts our consciousness. This is why there is a huge hexagon on the north pole of Saturn. The transmission comes from there. Hexagon encloses a hexagram (Star of David), 666, Saturn is the 6th planet. Saturn = the habitation of Sat (Satan). In Hebrew Shabtai = the planet of Shabat (Saturday). A hexagon is a cube. The Muslims worship a cube (the Kaaba stone). They circle it like the circle of the ring around Saturn. The cross of the Christians is an unfolded cube. The cube is present on the Jewish tefillin. The cube is the symbol and a tool of the Demiurge to trap us here.

https://incels.is/attachments/1583506082752-png.213012/

The moon serves as an amplifier of Saturn's transposition. The moon is an artificial object that was placed in the exact spot to perfectly close the sun during eclipses. It prevents energy from reaching earth thus making us unable to wake up and see that we are in prison (our third eye or the Pinal Gland is dead).

https://incels.is/attachments/1583506424754-png.213019/

The moon also serves as a soul catcher. Once you die you will go through the process of soul catching and soul recycling. The soul catching happens as you move through the tunnel with light in its end. The light at the end of the tunnel is the soul catcher mechanism. Once your soul is caught it is returned to the physical world and not to the god realm. In other words, your soul is constantly recycled and trapped in this reality. They don't simply get you by the balls, but by your soul. Even in death they will try to fool you!
One of the first movies ever “The Astronomer’s Dream” (1898) was about the moon matrix.

The economic matrix is essentially the information material structure that on the one hand allows our bodies to exist (food, clothes, shelter) and on the other hand allows our exploitation. As trapped beings, we have to work (to dedicate energy) on transforming the raw material and plowing the land to extract and create useful things for us. We are altering the matter by investing energy in it (working) thus decreasing its entropy (information enrichment) and making it fit for human use. So in some sense, we are god-like creatures. I am not sure that we are really able to alter matter with our thoughts. This ability is only for creatures above us (Archons and higher). Teachings that promise this might be another fraud and deception promoted by the evil gods to deceive us, create false hope, disappointed and negative energy (their food).

The economic matrix defines the social matrix. All the power relations are functions of production relations explained in the previous paragraph. We are stuck in society till our death to which we have to serve loyalty.
Education, media, entertainment, etc… are all parts of the social matrix and as you probably saw are all utterly evil.

Death and Afterlife
Each subsequent life you get is in accordance to your Karma and your Karmic debt that you have accumulated in the previous life cycle. So if you were an incel you have some chance to be a Chad and Visa a versa. Anyways your memories are erased forever and you begin from scratch.

You can break out of this realm if you (as a soul) ask to live this realm and rejoin with the true good god realm. It is possible and easy because after death your soul is detached from matter (you are out of your body) so you are temporarily a god. But once you pass the tunnel you are trapped again! So ask it before the tunnel. Alternatively, you can go to the end of the tunnel and have another round of life.

The Demiurge's Master Plan - A New World Order (NWO)
The end goal of the Demiurge and his gang is to create a soul farm and to maximize the extraction of negative energy out of the divine sparks. Thus we have Agenda 21 that is aimed at packing people into megacities in which we will live in tiny rooms - maximum souls in a given space. Thus we have international institutions and academia pushing agendas like global warming etc...
Obviously economic exploitation is part of it since it both builds the matrix (the soul farm) and extracts negative energy.

https://incels.is/attachments/1583506352241-png.213018/

I also suspect that once the satanic New World Order is enacted (we are microchipped and listed on the social credit system) the real non-human owners of the world will no longer hide their faces. They will show them proudly thus increasing, even more, our misery.

-----------The END-------

That's all for now. Of course, I omitted many things. We can now complete the puzzle together with the details you find important.

I know that it sounds crazy. But I also would claim that every piece of information fits into this picture perfectly. Throw something and we will see...

That's all for now. Of course, I missed many things. We can now complete the puzzle together with the details you find important.

I know that it sounds crazy. But I also would claim that every piece of information fits into this picture perfectly. Throw something and we will see...

• JFL
Mar 6, 2020
  • Add bookmark
This post is an attempt to explain how my sick mind sees the “Big Picture” of this world and reality. It is an attempt to incorporate every religious belief, god, social phenomena and scientific facts into one single worldview/belief system/religion call it however you want. This is the story of everything - the big picture.

It is a blend of Gnosticism, the simulation hypothesis, the blackpill philosophy, and some mine speculations about the nature of reality.

Hope you’ll enjoy it.

The creator of the physical world (the physical Matrix) is the evil god Demiurge (aka Yahwe, Satan, or the Devil). He is the evil envious killer-God presented in the old testament that is obsessed with submitting, punishing, and torturing everyone (just read the bible). He rebelled against the true good god and created this physical world in which he trapped the Divine Sparks within the matter. The divine spark are the souls - us, all humans and maybe all living creatures (see the Great Chain of Being). Once he trapped us here he is manipulating matter, literally playing with matter, for his joy. Obviously, in the process, a lot of misery is caused for the souls trapped in the material world in the form of wars, diseases, hunger, and today increasingly incledom. More on inceldom later.

The real god is outside of the physical world and we have no direct link to him since the Demiurge prevents us from doing so. The real good god consists of light and we (the Divine Sparks) are parts of the good god. But we are trapped here by Demiurge who has stolen part of God to torture it. Once you rejoin the real good god (after death) you are in heaven (more on that later).

So the Demiurge (Satan) is the boss in this reality. Below him are the various Elohim (Archonts). Elohim in Hebrew literally means “Gods” or “Powers” these are a group of evil sub-gods that are subordinated and loyal to the Demiurge. Below them apparently are the reptilian aliens and below them are the grey aliens. Below them humans. Below humans is according to the Chain of Being. So, humans are in the middle of the creation and not on the top, or as the freemasons say "As above so below". Namely, the difference between humans and animals is the same as the difference between Archons and humans. We are their cattle or food. Not physical food but rather metaphysical food.

Throughout history, the Demiurge and his evil gods (Elohim or Archons) constantly improved the system to extract as much misery as possible and torture us more efficiently. But their powers are not limitless.
They are unable to create endless wars and plagues because humans have the divine spark and are able to negotiate a peace agreement between themselves, to create vaccines, and improve our wellbeing within this prison-world. Thus the evil gods have to innovate and decisive us in new ways.

In addition, prophets were sent from the true good god into our material world to help us. All the puppets (Jesus, Mohammed, and others) were sent from outside to help us. Unfortunately, their teachings were hijacked, stolen and subverted by the Demiurge, his Evil gods and the net of humans who serve them on earth. These humans are all the various secret societies, the freemasons, royalty and today increasingly big business and academia. All of them have sold their souls, some consciously and some unconsciously (were subverted), to the Demiurge and now are allowed to profiting and enjoying our misery.

Incels and Inceldom
Inceldom is simply another form of torturing the divine spark. By trapping the divine spark in an ugly body (matter) that will be constantly mocked, insulted and tortured. While we are mocked and tortured by the social matrix we emit negative energy which is the food for the Archons.

Incels are the least fortunate divine sparks. We were trapped in our ugly bodies and were deemed to a life of misery. Our DNA is our micro prison for the soul and the ugly body constantly attracts mocking and causing the soul to suffer. Our misery is essentially for the evil god since they feed on our negative emotions.

Obviously they could keep feeding on wars but these are too destructive - too high entropy. Inceldom is low entropy and still efficient way of negative energy extraction. Hence, inceldom is highly efficient in tutoring the diving spark and this is the reason we will see more and more incels.

Ignorance is the biggest enemy of humans. The Demiurge is able to manipulate us because he subverted everything. All the main religions are worshiping him and declaring him as the only god. But he is not.
The Christians are worshiping the symbol of their dead (crucified) savior. Islam literally means the submission to god but the god is the Satan - the Demiurge. The Jews openly worship Yahweh and serve him.

You cannot escape either of these matrices. You have to participate in each of them and SUFFER. You are a prisoner in each of these prisons. Think about something that emits light, perhaps a candle, that is surrounded by several spheres - the candle is your soul and the spheres are the matrices.

The cosmos matrix is composed of the laws of physics, mathematics etc… They were created by the Demiurge. Mathematics is the programming language of the universe while physics and chemistry are the operating system of the programming language.

The Moon-Saturn matrix. Within the planet Saturn there is a huge transmitter of negative energy that restricts our consciousness. This is why there is a huge hexagon on the north pole of Saturn. The transmission comes from there. Hexagon encloses a hexagram (Star of David), 666, Saturn is the 6th planet. Saturn = the habitation of Sat (Satan). In Hebrew Shabtai = the planet of Shabat (Saturday). A hexagon is a cube. The Muslims worship a cube (the Kaaba stone). They circle it like the circle of the ring around Saturn. The cross of the Christians is an unfolded cube. The cube is present on the Jewish tefillin. The cube is the symbol and a tool of the Demiurge to trap us here.

The moon serves as an amplifier of Saturn's transposition. The moon is an artificial object that was placed in the exact spot to perfectly close the sun during eclipses. It prevents energy from reaching earth thus making us unable to wake up and see that we are in prison (our third eye or the Pinal Gland is dead).

The moon also serves as a soul catcher. Once you die you will go through the process of soul catching and soul recycling. The soul catching happens as you move through the tunnel with light in its end. The light at the end of the tunnel is the soul catcher mechanism. Once your soul is caught it is returned to the physical world and not to the god realm. In other words, your soul is constantly recycled and trapped in this reality. They don't simply get you by the balls, but by your soul. Even in death they will try to fool you!
One of the first movies ever “The Astronomer’s Dream” (1898) was about the moon matrix.

The economic matrix is essentially the information material structure that on the one hand allows our bodies to exist (food, clothes, shelter) and on the other hand allows our exploitation. As trapped beings, we have to work (to dedicate energy) on transforming the raw material and plowing the land to extract and create useful things for us. We are altering the matter by investing energy in it (working) thus decreasing its entropy (information enrichment) and making it fit for human use. So in some sense, we are god-like creatures. I am not sure that we are really able to alter matter with our thoughts. This ability is only for creatures above us (Archons and higher). Teachings that promise this might be another fraud and deception promoted by the evil gods to deceive us, create false hope, disappointed and negative energy (their food).

The economic matrix defines the social matrix. All the power relations are functions of production relations explained in the previous paragraph. We are stuck in society till our death to which we have to serve loyalty.
Education, media, entertainment, etc… are all parts of the social matrix and as you probably saw are all utterly evil.

Death and Afterlife
Each subsequent life you get is in accordance to your Karma and your Karmic debt that you have accumulated in the previous life cycle. So if you were an incel you have some chance to be a Chad and Visa a versa. Anyways your memories are erased forever and you begin from scratch.

You can break out of this realm if you (as a soul) ask to live this realm and rejoin with the true good god realm. It is possible and easy because after death your soul is detached from matter (you are out of your body) so you are temporarily a god. But once you pass the tunnel you are trapped again! So ask it before the tunnel. Alternatively, you can go to the end of the tunnel and have another round of life.

The end goal of the Demiurge and his gang is to create a soul farm and to maximize the extraction of negative energy out of the divine sparks. Thus we have Agenda 21 that is aimed at packing people into megacities in which we will live in tiny rooms - maximum souls in a given space. Thus we have international institutions and academia pushing agendas like global warming etc...
Obviously economic exploitation is part of it since it both builds the matrix (the soul farm) and extracts negative energy.

I also suspect that once the satanic New World Order is enacted (we are microchipped and listed on the social credit system) the real non-human owners of the world will no longer hide their faces. They will show them proudly thus increasing, even more, our misery.

That's all for now. Of course, I omitted many things. We can now complete the puzzle together with the details you find important.

That's all for now. Of course, I missed many things. We can now complete the puzzle together with the details you find important.

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Mar 6, 2020
  • Add bookmark

Hope you’ll enjoy it.

Incels and Inceldom

Death and Afterlife

Tag all the Muslims they think there religion is the true faith

oi init bruvv, got my 4 by 4 ravers and bass line skankers init sket. we goin to blow this place out wicked blud. ahhh mate thats well dog has it bluddd oi lets sketchit yo ay and hit the legs this is well waffle munter bruv.

oi init bruvv, got my 4 by 4 ravers and bass line skankers init sket. we goin to blow this place out wicked blud. ahhh mate thats well dog has it bluddd oi lets sketchit yo ay and hit the legs this is well waffle munter bruv.

• JFL
Reactions: xefo
The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe, and they want to know all this. Some are good, some are bad, some are a mix. But the good ones don’t ever want to organize; the bad ones tend to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don’t want to dominate other people, they want to empower them, so they don’t tend to get together, until things are really late in the game. Then they come together and evil’s always defeated, because good is so much stronger. We’re on this planet and Einstein’s physics show and Max Planck’s physics’ show that there are at least 12 dimensions. And now that’s what all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out saying, ‘it’s a false hologram — it is artificial.’ The computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it’s artificially projected, and gravity’s bleeding-in to this universe. That’s what they call ‘dark matter’. There’s this sub-transmission zone below the 3rd dimension that just turned over the most horrible things — it’s what it resonates to. And it’s trying to get up into the 3rd dimension — that’s just a basic level consciousness — to launch into the next levels. And our species is already way up at the 5th/6th dimension, consciousining (sic) our best people. But there’s this big war trying to basically destroy humanity, because humanity has free will.

And there’s a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will, so evil’s allowed to come and contend, and not just good. Which is kinda like a false transmission, because what they’re thinking is that they are is ugly and bad, projecting it onto themselves, instead of believing ‘no, it’s a human test about building us up.’ And so, Google was set up, 18/19 years ago (I knew about this before it was declassified — I’m just saying I have good sources) that they wanted to build a giant artificial system, and Google believes that the 1st artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity, with billions of people wired into it, with the internet of things. So all of our thoughts go into it. And we’re actually building a computer that has real neurons in real-time that’s also psychically connected to us, that are organic creatures, so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true crystal ball, but the big secret is: Once you have a crystal ball and know the future, you can add stimuli before-hand that make decisions that control the future, and so then it’s the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know, and a true 2.0 (and a very bad way) hive-mind consciousness with an AI jacked-into everyone, knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us, not in some PKD wire-head system where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure, but because we were already wired-in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to the system, our daily decisions — that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.

There’s now a human counter-strike taking place, to shut this off before it gets fully into place, and to block these systems and to try to have an actual debate about where humanity goes, and cut-off the pedophiles and psychic vampires that are in control of this AI system before humanity’s destroyed. The paedophiles, at whatever level, they rule the devil, whatever you want to call, this interdimensional thing, which gives them advanced off world technology, the fallen one, that’s out of this world, is giving them advanced knowledge on how to construct these systems that have already been used before on other populations.

That’s Satan. Satan became something, that you know, the stupid preacher tells you about, who’s totally controlled or something you read about in the news or TV, but this is an interdimensional force that wants to influence us to build something that absorbs us and kills us, rather than the divine free will we are given to build something much better and empowers the species so the species is now making a decision about its entire future. I know from looking at all the data, researching it, studying it, watching the enemy, that’s the big decision that humanity has now got before us.

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe, and they want to know all this. Some are good, some are bad, some are a mix. But the good ones don’t ever want to organize; the bad ones tend to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don’t want to dominate other people, they want to empower them, so they don’t tend to get together, until things are really late in the game. Then they come together and evil’s always defeated, because good is so much stronger. We’re on this planet and Einstein’s physics show and Max Planck’s physics’ show that there are at least 12 dimensions. And now that’s what all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out saying, ‘it’s a false hologram — it is artificial.’ The computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it’s artificially projected, and gravity’s bleeding-in to this universe. That’s what they call ‘dark matter’. There’s this sub-transmission zone below the 3rd dimension that just turned over the most horrible things — it’s what it resonates to. And it’s trying to get up into the 3rd dimension — that’s just a basic level consciousness — to launch into the next levels. And our species is already way up at the 5th/6th dimension, consciousining (sic) our best people. But there’s this big war trying to basically destroy humanity, because humanity has free will.

And there’s a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will, so evil’s allowed to come and contend, and not just good. Which is kinda like a false transmission, because what they’re thinking is that they are is ugly and bad, projecting it onto themselves, instead of believing ‘no, it’s a human test about building us up.’ And so, Google was set up, 18/19 years ago (I knew about this before it was declassified — I’m just saying I have good sources) that they wanted to build a giant artificial system, and Google believes that the 1st artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity, with billions of people wired into it, with the internet of things. So all of our thoughts go into it. And we’re actually building a computer that has real neurons in real-time that’s also psychically connected to us, that are organic creatures, so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true crystal ball, but the big secret is: Once you have a crystal ball and know the future, you can add stimuli before-hand that make decisions that control the future, and so then it’s the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know, and a true 2.0 (and a very bad way) hive-mind consciousness with an AI jacked-into everyone, knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us, not in some PKD wire-head system where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure, but because we were already wired-in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to the system, our daily decisions — that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.

There’s now a human counter-strike taking place, to shut this off before it gets fully into place, and to block these systems and to try to have an actual debate about where humanity goes, and cut-off the pedophiles and psychic vampires that are in control of this AI system before humanity’s destroyed. The paedophiles, at whatever level, they rule the devil, whatever you want to call, this interdimensional thing, which gives them advanced off world technology, the fallen one, that’s out of this world, is giving them advanced knowledge on how to construct these systems that have already been used before on other populations.

That’s Satan. Satan became something, that you know, the stupid preacher tells you about, who’s totally controlled or something you read about in the news or TV, but this is an interdimensional force that wants to influence us to build something that absorbs us and kills us, rather than the divine free will we are given to build something much better and empowers the species so the species is now making a decision about its entire future. I know from looking at all the data, researching it, studying it, watching the enemy, that’s the big decision that humanity has now got before us.
Soon as you mentioned space