[OP] Give me some brutal PSL ratings. Tell me what I can do to improve.

Linoob

Linoob

Adept

Not here for any bullshit, just need some honest feedback.

I'm starting to reach a point where i don't know what else I can do to improve.

Like everyone here, we all have blind spots.

There's some things still left on my list such as a hair transplant, but beyond that and skinmaxing / collagenmaxing (tretinoin, dermarolling, etc) I don't know what else I can do for any worthwhile results.

Also losing my chin implant shortly due to infection (RIP). I'll have to spend the next six months down another PSL point as a chincel until I can have it revised.

Linoob

Linoob

Adept
Get a new wardrobe
And use less filters
These are just clothes I bum around at home in bro
eye area and nose probably
Yeah my under eye area is non existent. Negative orbital vector and a perma-tired look.

I don't have the money for ocular surgery and there's not a single surgeon in my country that even knows what the fuck orbital rim implants are

D

Depressed Twink

Adept
are you virgin? If not, whats your slay count
Edit: holy shit youre actually DOING something for ascension. Other psl ppl just talk and talk but dont walk. Youre actually taking action lol

I rly would love to see u before u started looksmaxxing (hair system, rhino, chin etc.)

Last edited:
Linoob

Linoob

Adept
are you virgin? If not, whats your slay count
I don't know exact numbers but probably around 15 or so

Was in many long term relationships that consumed most of my twenties.

Huge mentalcel, was extreme incel before looksmaxing, not good looking at all.

I'm 29. Nearly 30. Oldcel fuckin' material here.

D

Depressed Twink

Adept

I'm 29. Nearly 30. Oldcel fuckin' material here.
I edited my post, can you answer to that as well?

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
Additional things I had planned:

- Tattoomaxing
- Dermal fillers (Zygomatic arch, gonial angles)
No fillers for gonial, its fine already, u need infraorbital implants or fillers

Lorsss

Lorsss

earcel moderator

There's some things still left on my list such as a hair transplant, but beyond that and skinmaxing / collagenmaxing (tretinoin, dermarolling, etc) I don't know what else I can do for any worthwhile results.

Also losing my chin implant shortly due to infection (RIP). I'll have to spend the next six months down another PSL point as a chincel until I can have it revised.
model tier lower third and zygos, but shitty eye area.
with canthoplasty (to get a neutral canthus tilt), lower eyelid retraction (to lift the lower eyelid) and maybe a surgery to get close-set eyes, you would ascend to Chad

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
Can't access your profile but I'll dm a couple IYW

Thx bro.

Fillers for under eye unsafe though?
Idk about the safety of it.

Also, i saw your before pic on lookism.net, your genio touched the chin only or the chin and gonial area?

sensen

sensen

Apprentice
On the contrary, I think your eyes suit you. They look like they would intimidate a lot of women.

Everything is fine.

Linoob

Linoob

Adept
Idk about the safety of it.

Also, i saw your before pic on lookism.net, your genio touched the chin only or the chin and gonial area?
Chin implant only. Silicone.
model tier lower third and zygos, but shitty eye area.
with canthoplasty (to get a neutral canthus tilt), lower eyelid retraction (to lift the lower eyelid) and maybe a surgery to get close-set eyes, you would ascend to Chad
Some good advice in there thx bro

Lightbulb

Lightbulb

Adept
Thanks man.

Must be genetics.

I tan, I eat like shit, I get no sleep.

And here we are.

Most of my peers look old and weathered as fuck
If I was you, I would look into Retinol/Retin-A to further prevent aging.

Good luck.

6ft5manlet

6ft5manlet

giga mogger

5 psl

ChadKahn

ChadKahn

Knowledgable
6 to 7psl.

I don't see a problem with your eye area. I see you looking very skinny. Hit the gym and get a more masculine looking body. That nose ring is not doing you any favors. Tattoos will definitely help you get more pussy. You have a good face. Good nose good chin good lips and eyes are fine unless the more experienced can educated me why some people in here think you have a bad eye area.

C

Chadelite

indian street shitta
6 to 7psl.

I don't see a problem with your eye area. I see you looking very skinny. Hit the gym and get a more masculine looking body. That nose ring is not doing you any favors. Tattoos will definitely help you get more pussy. You have a good face. Good nose good chin good lips and eyes are fine unless the more experienced can educated me why some people in here think you have a bad eye area.
chad Khan is in the chat bois

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
6 to 7psl.

Nowhere close, He's a 5

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
You look emo. Would not appeal to a wide range of girls. I don't see you getting many matches on Tinder

OldRooster

OldRooster

Enthusiast
You look gay, which isn't a problem if you want people to think you are gay. But impossible for me to make suggestions because the fact that you wear a an earring tells me you are actually cultivating that look.

lol at considering hair transplants, wtf, makes me think you are a troll.

ChadKahn

ChadKahn

Knowledgable
You look gay, which isn't a problem if you want people to think you are gay. But impossible for me to make suggestions because the fact that you wear a an earring tells me you are actually cultivating that look.

nose ring make him look submissive but there girls into that type of guy.

aut0phobic

aut0phobic

Apprentice
Have you done much in the ways of looksmaxing other than the chin implant?

IAmNoSaint

IAmNoSaint

Trainee
eye area and nose probably
This, although I don't know what can be done about eyes, never heard of any surgery that is practical for eye area. Never really rated guys before but maybe a 5.5? The true test is if you are getting women. If you have no problems in that area then I wouldn't bother with anything else for now, that is what counts. If your slay count is 15 I don't think that is bad at all really. I am more a LTR guy myself so my slay count is only at 3 for 18 years old. Two were(are) LTR's.

S

streege

Zephir
This, although I don't know what can be done about eyes, never heard of any surgery that is practical for eye area. Never really rated guys before but maybe a 5.5? The true test is if you are getting women. If you have no problems in that area then I wouldn't bother with anything else for now, that is what counts. If your slay count is 15 I don't think that is bad at all really. I am more a LTR guy myself so my slay count is only at 3 for 18 years old. Two were(are) LTR's.
def agree with all you said.
Yeah eye area is near impossible to fix tbh.
I'm happy to have slightly above average ones. And even predator eyes are not that much appreciated by girls, lots of them find them "fearful".
he is definitively in this range of PSL, yes.
and thanks to his lower third surgery, he has a very good surgery.
I'm in the same case : i'm not a fan of hooking.

IAmNoSaint

IAmNoSaint

Trainee
And even predator eyes are not that much appreciated by girls, lots of them find them "fearful".
They can be great for intimidating other guys when needed though. Clint Eastwood being a case in point.

Linoob

Linoob

Adept
You look emo. Would not appeal to a wide range of girls. I don't see you getting many matches on Tinder

I get enough bro. Tinder is still a joke though.

80-90% of girls there for validation unless you're superchad

I'm wearing two earrings. It's a look.

Some girls have literally stopped what they're doing to ask if I'm in a band. It works.

It's a hair system.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Ratings 15
reptiles Ratings 4
D Ratings 21