Give me some brutal PSL ratings. Tell me what I can do to improve.

Do you listen to The Ghost Inside bro?

You’re unique man, something like new age boy band type shit.

5.5 or 6, not sure which. Interesting that your tinder matches appear to be ugly asf.

What work have you had done? Just your chin? Your brow ridge is fantastic and halos your eyes in my opinion. How wide set they are is definitely noticable but they're striking and memorable. I think they look a little exotic and I can see women quite liking them.

Side profile mogs.
Eyes are apparently very important so 5.5psl

As in decent side profile?
in for before/afters if you have any. when'd you start? early 20s?

Starting looksmaxing 2 years ago.

I can DM a couple iyw
What work have you had done? Just your chin? Your brow ridge is fantastic and halos your eyes in my opinion. How wide set they are is definitely noticable but they're striking and memorable. I think they look a little exotic and I can see women quite liking them.

Thanks man.

Only rhinoplasty, chin implant and fillers. Probably the biggest looksmax for me was tanning (MT2) and hair.

Always had reasonable brow ridge and zygos hey.

As in decent side profile?

Starting looksmaxing 2 years ago.

I can DM a couple iyw

Thanks man.

Only rhinoplasty, chin implant and fillers. Probably the biggest looksmax for me was tanning (MT2) and hair.

Always had reasonable brow ridge and zygos hey.
Yes, great side profile.

1VugmtX.jpg

D1tpPEE.jpg

Vd7nZqH.jpg

Not here for any bullshit, just need some honest feedback.

I'm starting to reach a point where i don't know what else I can do to improve.

Like everyone here, we all have blind spots.

There's some things still left on my list such as a hair transplant, but beyond that and skinmaxing / collagenmaxing (tretinoin, dermarolling, etc) I don't know what else I can do for any worthwhile results.

Also losing my chin implant shortly due to infection (RIP). I'll have to spend the next six months down another PSL point as a chincel until I can have it revised.
Lose the nose ring and ear piercings, switch the hair style up. Hit the gym and bulk up.

You have no under eye area support.

Thats your biggest flaw imo

• +1
Reactions: Linoob
That's not a lot. My MM profile got that in 5 days
the fact that you take the time to larp as a male model on tinder lol

who tf cares, nobody on here is a male model and nobody ever will be, OP has niche and has some good features