Give me some brutal PSL ratings. Tell me what I can do to improve.

Linoob

Linoob

Diamond
1VugmtX.jpg

D1tpPEE.jpg

Vd7nZqH.jpg

Not here for any bullshit, just need some honest feedback.

I'm starting to reach a point where i don't know what else I can do to improve.

Like everyone here, we all have blind spots.

There's some things still left on my list such as a hair transplant, but beyond that and skinmaxing / collagenmaxing (tretinoin, dermarolling, etc) I don't know what else I can do for any worthwhile results.

Also losing my chin implant shortly due to infection (RIP). I'll have to spend the next six months down another PSL point as a chincel until I can have it revised.

Get a new wardrobe
And use less filters

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
eye area and nose probably

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Additional things I had planned:

- Tattoomaxing
- Dermal fillers (Zygomatic arch, gonial angles)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Nosecel9000
don't tattoomax sir

Get a new wardrobe
And use less filters

These are just clothes I bum around at home in bro

Yeah my under eye area is non existent. Negative orbital vector and a perma-tired look.

I don't have the money for ocular surgery and there's not a single surgeon in my country that even knows what the fuck orbital rim implants are

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
are you virgin? If not, whats your slay count
Edit: holy shit youre actually DOING something for ascension. Other psl ppl just talk and talk but dont walk. Youre actually taking action lol

I rly would love to see u before u started looksmaxxing (hair system, rhino, chin etc.)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: toptearmm
are you virgin? If not, whats your slay count

I don't know exact numbers but probably around 15 or so

Was in many long term relationships that consumed most of my twenties.

Huge mentalcel, was extreme incel before looksmaxing, not good looking at all.

I'm 29. Nearly 30. Oldcel fuckin' material here.

I'm 29. Nearly 30. Oldcel fuckin' material here.

I edited my post, can you answer to that as well?

Additional things I had planned:

- Tattoomaxing
- Dermal fillers (Zygomatic arch, gonial angles)

No fillers for gonial, its fine already, u need infraorbital implants or fillers

Id love to see a before pic

1VugmtX.jpg

D1tpPEE.jpg

Vd7nZqH.jpg

There's some things still left on my list such as a hair transplant, but beyond that and skinmaxing / collagenmaxing (tretinoin, dermarolling, etc) I don't know what else I can do for any worthwhile results.

Also losing my chin implant shortly due to infection (RIP). I'll have to spend the next six months down another PSL point as a chincel until I can have it revised.
model tier lower third and zygos, but shitty eye area.
with canthoplasty (to get a neutral canthus tilt), lower eyelid retraction (to lift the lower eyelid) and maybe a surgery to get close-set eyes, you would ascend to Chad

• +1
Reactions: Linoob
Can't access your profile but I'll dm a couple IYW

Thx bro.

Fillers for under eye unsafe though?

Idk about the safety of it.

Also, i saw your before pic on lookism.net, your genio touched the chin only or the chin and gonial area?

On the contrary, I think your eyes suit you. They look like they would intimidate a lot of women.

Everything is fine.

• +1
Reactions: Linoob and buflek
Idk about the safety of it.

Also, i saw your before pic on lookism.net, your genio touched the chin only or the chin and gonial area?

Chin implant only. Silicone.
model tier lower third and zygos, but shitty eye area.
with canthoplasty (to get a neutral canthus tilt), lower eyelid retraction (to lift the lower eyelid) and maybe a surgery to get close-set eyes, you would ascend to Chad

Some good advice in there thx bro

For a 29-30 years old guy you look very good.

For a 29-30 years old guy you look very good.

Thanks man.

Must be genetics.

I tan, I eat like shit, I get no sleep.

And here we are.

Most of my peers look old and weathered as fuck

Thanks man.

Must be genetics.

I tan, I eat like shit, I get no sleep.

And here we are.

Most of my peers look old and weathered as fuck
If I was you, I would look into Retinol/Retin-A to further prevent aging.

Good luck.

• +1
1VugmtX.jpg

D1tpPEE.jpg

Vd7nZqH.jpg

5 psl

6 to 7psl.

I don't see a problem with your eye area. I see you looking very skinny. Hit the gym and get a more masculine looking body. That nose ring is not doing you any favors. Tattoos will definitely help you get more pussy. You have a good face. Good nose good chin good lips and eyes are fine unless the more experienced can educated me why some people in here think you have a bad eye area.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1862 and 3 others
6 to 7psl.

I don't see a problem with your eye area. I see you looking very skinny. Hit the gym and get a more masculine looking body. That nose ring is not doing you any favors. Tattoos will definitely help you get more pussy. You have a good face. Good nose good chin good lips and eyes are fine unless the more experienced can educated me why some people in here think you have a bad eye area.
chad Khan is in the chat bois

6 to 7psl.

Nowhere close, He's a 5

• +1
You look emo. Would not appeal to a wide range of girls. I don't see you getting many matches on Tinder

You look gay, which isn't a problem if you want people to think you are gay. But impossible for me to make suggestions because the fact that you wear a an earring tells me you are actually cultivating that look.

lol at considering hair transplants, wtf, makes me think you are a troll.

You look gay, which isn't a problem if you want people to think you are gay. But impossible for me to make suggestions because the fact that you wear a an earring tells me you are actually cultivating that look.

nose ring make him look submissive but there girls into that type of guy.

Have you done much in the ways of looksmaxing other than the chin implant?

• +1
>slay count higher than 15
>oldcel

Ok

• +1
This, although I don't know what can be done about eyes, never heard of any surgery that is practical for eye area. Never really rated guys before but maybe a 5.5? The true test is if you are getting women. If you have no problems in that area then I wouldn't bother with anything else for now, that is what counts. If your slay count is 15 I don't think that is bad at all really. I am more a LTR guy myself so my slay count is only at 3 for 18 years old. Two were(are) LTR's.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
This, although I don't know what can be done about eyes, never heard of any surgery that is practical for eye area. Never really rated guys before but maybe a 5.5? The true test is if you are getting women. If you have no problems in that area then I wouldn't bother with anything else for now, that is what counts. If your slay count is 15 I don't think that is bad at all really. I am more a LTR guy myself so my slay count is only at 3 for 18 years old. Two were(are) LTR's.

def agree with all you said.
Yeah eye area is near impossible to fix tbh.
I'm happy to have slightly above average ones. And even predator eyes are not that much appreciated by girls, lots of them find them "fearful".
he is definitively in this range of PSL, yes.
and thanks to his lower third surgery, he has a very good surgery.
I'm in the same case : i'm not a fan of hooking.

And even predator eyes are not that much appreciated by girls, lots of them find them "fearful".
They can be great for intimidating other guys when needed though. Clint Eastwood being a case in point.

4psl because of eye area really.

You look emo. Would not appeal to a wide range of girls. I don't see you getting many matches on Tinder

DpzPJTL.jpg

I get enough bro. Tinder is still a joke though.

80-90% of girls there for validation unless you're superchad

I'm wearing two earrings. It's a look.

Some girls have literally stopped what they're doing to ask if I'm in a band. It works.

It's a hair system.

DpzPJTL.jpg

I get enough bro. Tinder is still a joke though.

80-90% of girls there for validation unless you're superchad
That's not a lot. My MM profile got that in 5 days

Lol nah

Yes, almost too much to list.
What do you mean lol nah? Don't deny that you're 4psl lol. It's dead average.

5-5.25 psl

that long mid face and droopy eye area are your main falios

you look young tho

That's not a lot. My MM profile got that in 5 days

Lol @ comparing my results to a MM

No worries bro well done

What do you mean lol nah? Don't deny that you're 4psl lol. It's dead average.

I just disagree is all bro, I'm allowed to.

I'll let the majority decide anyway.

Could be wrong.
5-5.25 psl

that long mid face and droopy eye area are your main falios

you look young tho

Yes, exceptionally hard to fix at my age and without lots and lots of money...

Thx bro

Keep the earrings hair and nose ring tattoomax too it’s your niche most aspies on here won’t understand that you need one as a chadlite to slay

• Love it
your biggest failo is your IPD

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell and Deleted member 2205
Keep the earrings hair and nose ring tattoomax too it’s your niche most aspies on here won’t understand that you need one as a chadlite to slay

This is true. When you have nice features mix with Incel features like myself it's hard to have broad sex appeal to women.

You need to find a niche and try and smash it.

Great comment. Have thought about this a lot.
your biggest failo is your IPD

So wouldn't zygo fillers, temple fillers or implants correct this proportion?

Do you recommend getting a hair system? Does it take a shit load of time to maintain and money to upkeep? Or is it bearable?

Do you recommend getting a hair system? Does it take a shit load of time to maintain and money to upkeep? Or is it bearable?

Easily maintainable with my style.

Yes, of course.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
negroid admixture therefore 9 psl

nose ring make him look submissive but there girls into that type of guy.
Evolutionarily a nose ring indicates a survival of infection. It's like a badge of honor on a masculine man with a will to power. However on a weak man, it's disgusting.

• +1
Your eyes are too far apart and there is nothing you can do to fix that. I think for now you are at your max potential facially at around 5.5 PSL. Good job.
This is true. When you have nice features mix with Incel features like myself it's hard to have broad sex appeal to women.

You need to find a niche and try and smash it.

Great comment. Have thought about this a lot.

So wouldn't zygo fillers, temple fillers or implants correct this proportion?
Those would not fix your IPD.

Side profile mogs.
Eyes are apparently very important so 5.5psl