Given you are not shorter than average, a wide frame is all you need

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
if you are both short and small framed then it is indeed bad, and you strip yourself of any chance of getting a woman, but im sick of you truecels saying "muh manlet its over" when a gymmaxxed guy posts his body and says he's 5'7.

the only times a male actually seems short irl is when he has a narrow frame, or is EXTREMELY short. the amount of times i have seen a completely normal sized adult male IRL, and then when i get closer it turns out they are my height (5'7) is astonishing.
they dont look anywhere near short because their frame makes them appear bigger. of course this doesnt apply when you are 5'4 or below, at that point your size gets noticeable, but otherwise all you need is a wide frame

this is not me coping, both my frame and height is shit, just sharing my thoughts because i actually go outside and this is what i perceive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CertBroly, BigBoy, Deleted member 4804 and 4 others
the only times a male actually seems short irl is when he has a narrow frame, or is EXTREMELY short. the amount of times i have seen a completely normal sized adult male IRL, and then when i get closer it turns out they are my height (5'7) is astonishing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 11479 and 17 others
if you are both short and small framed then it is indeed bad, and you strip yourself of any chance of getting a woman, but im sick of you truecels saying "muh manlet its over" when a gymmaxxed guy posts his body and says he's 5'7.

they dont look anywhere near short because their frame makes them appear bigger. of course this doesnt apply when you are 5'4 or below, at that point your size gets noticeable, but otherwise all you need is a wide frame

this is not me coping, both my frame and height is shit, just sharing my thoughts because i actually go outside and this is what i perceive
i cant give proper opinions since im 5'8 in the Netherlands lmaoooo.

But proportions matter, even when barefoot at the beach my friends were shocked when i told them i was 5'8

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 2403 and 5 others

But proportions matter, even when barefoot at the beach my friends were shocked when i told them i was 5'8
You have long legs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Massive amount of cope

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 4804, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
You have long legs?
Yeah long and quite skinny body in general.
I dont see a point in larping about height, especially when 5'7 is very common for girls here so i'd look retarded caliming im 5'11 when 1 inch taller max, i just pray my face saves me a bit

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 4804, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
stopped reading when you said youre 5'7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Lolcel, Deleted member 11770 and 8 others

This ngl, I was malnourished-tier at 14 with a shorter torso, at 5'6 or so, yet legitimately looked 5'11/taller in photos

now at 5'7.5 with a wide frame I look like your regular manlet

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Cope, but you can always compensate small frame/height with the halo of a goodlooking face

• +1
There are 0 tinder experimens where frame made a significant différence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Pubertymaxxer3

Lol I know a dude here who's 5'8 and he slays though, but he has lean dimorphic face and wide shoulders + narrow waist. He's very insecure about his height though even though he has like 7-8 PSL face and girls almost never reject his advances.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Lmao and Pubertymaxxer3
There are 0 tinder experimens where frame made a significant différence
BS. The BBCcel thread says otherwise. Manlet bodybuilder easily got matches and horny females texting him first

• +1
BS. The BBCcel thread says otherwise. Manlet bodybuilder easily got matches and horny females texting him first
He had horrible frame. Thats evidence of the steroid pill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Pubertymaxxer3
wide frame makes you look shorter i think.
the paradox is that it counteracts small stature when we compare total smv.

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9