Giving girls less attention works better than giving lots of attention

X

x69

?????? ????
I messaged this girl which I liked a lot until she started responding cold to me. I tried to ignite the conversation for a few days and just decided to cut all contact and go after other girls. After 6 days she decided to snap me with a long text ending in an open question for me to answer to.
GUESS WHAT I DID? I responded cold back. Playing her game against her.

My prediction is that she'll try to ignite the conversation in just a few days. Let's see how limiting your time works against girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
cope

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 6401
Cope, chad could

On a serious note, filtring is cope
flirting is cope tbh. if chad does it it isn't but if a beta does it she's gonna think he's just being friendly

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 6401
flirting is cope tbh. if chad does it it isn't but if a beta does it she's gonna think he's just being friendly
And will try to cuck him for favours or some shit, spaking from both personal (not amymore) and other's people experience

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
thats true bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel, audreyen and Deleted member 1680
thats true bro
Every girl ive treated like shit orbits me/is obsessed with me, every girl ive complimented, respond coldy to me....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
Every girl ive treated like shit orbits me/is obsessed with me, every girl ive complimented, respond coldy to me....
yea,they're retarded

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, Richard_Hungwell, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
Chad only

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I noticed when I ignore women they treat me better and beg for my attention, but if I approach first it's orge

Why the fuck is this so relatable, and when you reject them they get even more obsessed

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, maxmendietta and Deleted member 1680
Why the fuck is this so relatable, and when you reject them they get even more obsessed
Its like computer game bro
for example harder some item is to get, bigger satisfaction u have when u finally manage to get it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Women psychology 101, if you think dark triadmaxx is a meme, it really isn't.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and maxmendietta

:p

Women are fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
It doesn't help. Either a woman will ACTIVELY seek you out or not. Simping or being a jerk doesn't separate you from the masses of men messaging her.

Your appearance does

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Lolcel, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
It doesn't help. Either a woman will ACTIVELY seek you out or not. Simping or being a jerk doesn't separate you from the masses of men messaging her.

Your appearance does
Exactly, if u start ignoring her she will just go get validation from some other guy

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 6095 and Lolcel
Exactly, if u start ignoring her she will just go get validation from some other guy
I think OP already implies that she is also attracted to you otherwise just being cold won’t do shit cause it’ll be like a blessing to her “that inkell stopped harrassing me thank god”

I noticed when I ignore women they treat me better and beg for my attention, but if I approach first it's orge
it’s not ogre because you approached her,
it’s ogre because she is better looking than you.
Only uglier girls approach first.