GMO's are the reason for the inceldom epedimic

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
I was reading this article for my Engl 1301 class, and I think GMO's (Genetically modified corn), is the reason so many auto immune diseases, including allergies, are present. Many of these auto immune issues will seriously looksmin you, especially allergies (allergies=mouthbreathing).

A non-GMO diet is near impossible, but if you want to looksmax your kids then this will be necessary

Link to article- https://www.elle.com/beauty/health-fitness/advice/a12574/allergy-to-genetically-modified-corn/

Makes me wonder, are the new balding rates indicative of the GMO issue? Who knows... Native indians never went bald and they had no GMO's at all

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hades, SteveRogers, Chintuck22 and 2 others
Yea we got cucked. It is what it is....

• +1
Reactions: Hades and SteveRogers
Yea we got cucked. It is what it is....
But the issue is that females are not affected from auto immune issues nearly as much as men, so males get the short end of the stick leading to a bunch of sub-human males but not females.

FUARK

• So Sad
Reactions: wasted
JFL at ur low iq.
lack of mewing and chewing and bad neck posture cause the awful faces we have nowadays. lack of mewing is caused by allergies and/or soft foods and lack of breastfeeding: which are all part of the modern environment.

Moreover, fat people who r also unfuckable r a consequence of our modern diets which r made out of processed carbs.

Other stuff which also the modern diet causes r acne for example.

moreover, diseases like autism r caused by fucked up intestinal flora, again a consequence of modern environment.

However, blaming GMOs is cope and pseudoscience

JFL at ur low iq.
lack of mewing and chewing and bad neck posture cause the awful faces we have nowadays. lack of mewing is caused by allergies and/or soft foods and lack of breastfeeding: which are all part of the modern environment.

Moreover, fat people who r also unfuckable r a consequence of our modern diets which r made out of processed carbs.

Other stuff which also the modern diet causes r acne for example.

moreover, diseases like autism r caused by fucked up intestinal flora, again a consequence of modern environment.

However, blaming GMOs is cope and pseudoscience
You just listed everything that GMO's cause- alleriges and asthma. Which I have both of those btw.

Jfl at ur cope, GMO's cause inflammatory issues which lead to lack of mewing and bad posture

You just listed everything that GMO's cause- alleriges and asthma. Which I have both of those btw.

Jfl at ur cope, GMO's cause inflammatory issues which lead to lack of mewing and bad posture
evidence? i'm open minded to this issue tbh, i just don't see the evidence

evidence? i'm open minded to this issue tbh, i just don't see the evidence
Idk, that's why I labeled it a theory. But if you look at the rates of auto immune diseases, they directly correlate to the year of the inclusion of GMO's in the modern diet

Idk, that's why I labeled it a theory. But if you look at the rates of auto immune diseases, they directly correlate to the year of the inclusion of GMO's in the modern diet
idk maybe it is a factor. but it sure as hell isn't the main one. craniofacial dystrophy which comes not from mouth breathing but soft foods is the most common type. and it has nothing to do with allergies, hence nothing to do with GMOs.
The ideia that fucked immune systems and allergies r related to GMOs is really interesting though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
But the issue is that females are not affected from auto immune issues nearly as much as men, so males get the short end of the stick leading to a bunch of sub-human males but not females.

FUARK
Plenty of foids are subhuman ngl just that hole = infinite SMV