[GO ER] Whenever you are treated like shit in life, think to yourself...

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
...If I looked like Chico

Would I have received the same treatment?
(100% of the time Chico would’ve been treated better in every aspect of life - girls, jobs, daily day to day interactions.)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Over, turkproducer and 5 others
I would say it's over, but it actually never began

• +1
Reactions: medialcanthuscel, Bennett, turkproducer and 3 others
Go paddock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
any point to this shit life?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and toolateforme
i keep telling my mom this but she never believes me

Fuck all these whores

• +1
Reactions: Hated subhuman, UglyMan and Pietrosiek
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and UglyMan
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and UglyMan
i keep telling my mom this but she never believes me
Never try to argue the black pill with your family they won't get it lol been there done that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, toolateforme, CopingCel and 2 others
Never try to argue the black pill with your family they won't get it lol been there done that
They think I’m a retard. I swear they want me to beta bux jfl

They think I’m a retard. I swear they want me to beta bus jfl
Yap me too they think i am mentally ill or something lol

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, CopingCel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
They think I’m a retard. I swear they want me to beta bux jfl
What's wrong with being a beta bux? Not all people can be chads that fuck everything that moves, you don't get everything you want in life. Beta bux beats being a incel, you get pussy and can secure the continuation of your bloodline. Just make sure to DNA-test your kids after birth and all is good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 685, Hated subhuman and 3 others
Yeah because admitting their off spring is ugly means having to admit they are ugly themselves
Even though i love my parents and they ain't ugly but it's true they unpurposely created the flaws that i am trying to eliminate

Stop being a bitch and man up and improve yourself guys.

Make bettER CHOices for yourself and you will be CRUZing your way through life in no time.

• +1
Reactions: Hated subhuman, toolateforme, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
38agypuiwll01

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
What's wrong with being a beta bux? Not all people can be chads that fuck everything that moves, you don't get everything you want in life. Beta bux beats being a incel, you get pussy and can secure the continuation of your bloodline. Just make sure to DNA-test your kids after birth and all is good.
You are a dumb as fuck mod lol (don’t ban please)

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: no_hope_left, Deleted member 2352 and UglyMan
I hope you're joking

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
You will never be loved as a beta bux and there’s a high chance you’ll be divorce raped. So your kids will be taken, your wealth will be taken and your livelihood will become shit overnight.

Beta buxxing is just cope. Better to be at terms with reality than to con yourself into thinking that money will buy you love.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and UglyMan
You will never be loved as a beta bux and there’s a high chance you’ll be divorce raped. So your kids will be taken, your wealth will be taken and your livelihood will become shit overnight.

Beta buxxing is just cope. Better to be at terms with reality than to con yourself into thinking that money will buy you love.
Legit some people say Looks money status, but raw lust is all Looks Looks Looks

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
27 minutes ago

Never try to argue the blackpill with ANYBODY IRL much less your family. it's just waste of time and it will only make you look weak in their eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 685 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer