[Theory] Go for girls who look related to you

Chineseguyslefort

Chineseguyslefort

bimax candidate
Time online
27d 19h 24m
I'm attracted to white girls so it's pointless.

NocturnalDecay

NocturnalDecay

Zephir
Time online
45d 21h 13m
just date your sister theory

whatamIdoinwithmylyf

whatamIdoinwithmylyf

A True 4psler
Time online
27d 12h 27m
I am mostly attracted to girls who are same PSL with me in IRL.

BalkanPig

BalkanPig

Long Deathface of Mid
Time online
52d 13h 44m
You seriously believe in "looksmatch"?

C

chadpreetcel123

Zephir
Time online
99d 3h 38m
just date your sister theory
incests me
You seriously believe in "looksmatch"?
Brb fucking my sister
keep coping boyos, this theory is BACKED by science

"Assortative mating is a mating pattern and form of sexual selection in which individuals with similar phenotypes mate with one another more frequently than would be expected under a random mating pattern. Some examples of similar phenotypes are body size or skin coloration or pigmentation."

You don't need to be the same race, just similar phenos

BalkanPig

BalkanPig

Long Deathface of Mid
Time online
52d 13h 44m

"Assortative mating is a mating pattern and form of sexual selection in which individuals with similar phenotypes mate with one another more frequently than would be expected under a random mating pattern. Some examples of similar phenotypes are body size or skin coloration or pigmentation."

cope

W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

Breastfeeding away from Prime Dicaprio
Time online
28d 2h 9m

No science for your 90iq

Aesthetics_III

Aesthetics_III

Zephir
Time online
77d 2h 34m

This is already known in PSL. But girls wonā€™t choose guys who are as subhuman as them.

Chineseguyslefort

Chineseguyslefort

bimax candidate
Time online
27d 19h 24m

model1.jpg

Do they look like they have similar phenotypes?
model2.jpg

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

LEADER OF PRO LONGHAIR AKTION
Time online
43d 12h 53m
Females will not be with someone even if they have same pheno if guy is ugly.She will accept only if she is a landwhale.Female just need to be fit and she can choose guys.Pheno thing doesn't work.
I get what you mean, but atleast here in NL most couples i see are looksmatched, i rarely see 4 and 6 PSL for example.

TubOfLard

TubOfLard

Lamb Biryani supplier of le tribe
Time online
100d 2h 24m
@Htobrother rn
Incest is wincest
1569589662217.gif

Melo95

Melo95

Erudite
Time online
35d 16h 50m
This looksmatch shit is legit but only for prettier girls who know they won't really ever find a guy that much above them. Think of it like a Stacy or gigastacy going for someone above them. It's gonna be rare to find someone like that. These girls are usually more realistic about where they stand too. If you're subhuman or average though, THIS RULE DOESN'T APPLY. LANDWHALES AND BELOW AVG GIRLS WANT GUYS ABOVE THEM

BalkanPig

BalkanPig

Long Deathface of Mid
Time online
52d 13h 44m
I get what you mean, but atleast here in NL most couples i see are looksmatched, i rarely see 4 and 6 PSL for example.
Doesn't mean they have similiar proportions or pheno.Guy with blue eyes and blonde hair and Female with brown eyes and black hair can be both 4 PSL but still that is not same pheno.

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

Time online
43d 12h 53m
This looksmatch shit is legit but only for prettier girls who know they won't really ever find a guy that much above them. Think of it like a Stacy or gigastacy going for someone above them. It's gonna be rare to find someone like that. These girls are usually more realistic about where they stand too. If you're subhuman or average though, THIS RULE DOESN'T APPLY. LANDWHALES AND BELOW AVG GIRLS WANT GUYS ABOVE THEM
Fr i've noticed that avg - above avg girls are usually looksmatched with their partner whilst uggos and landwhales demand some 10/10 Greek God

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

Time online
43d 12h 53m
Doesn't mean they have similiar proportions or pheno.Guy with blue eyes and blonde hair and Female with brown eyes and black hair can be both 4 PSL but still that is not same pheno.
Oh no i wasn't talking about pheno :p

Melo95

Melo95

Erudite
Time online
35d 16h 50m
Fr i've noticed that avg - above avg girls are usually looksmatched with their partner whilst uggos and landwhales demand some 10/10 Greek God
There was a landwhale i posted who thinks she's a 9.5 cuz some virgin prettyboy teens told her. These GUYS NEED TO BE CANED UNTIL THEY CAN'T WALK

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

Time online
43d 12h 53m
There was a landwhale i posted who thinks she's a 9.5 cuz some virgin prettyboy teens told her. These GUYS NEED TO BE CANED UNTIL THEY CAN'T WALK
Fr it's getting out of hand, thankfully not that much where i live (The Netherlands) since most men here have standards lol

Dr Shekelberg

Dr Shekelberg

bailing out
Time online
83d 2h 5m
1578925639481.png
best case scenario then ?
I dont see many women with similar phenotype to me.
My sisters differ greatly from me too

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Norwoodreaper ended me
Time online
28d 23h 58m
Share link

ZHZ1773

ZHZ1773

The Ogre | The Strongest Creature | The Square
Time online
66d 14h 47m
I agree with OP.

I'm currently having sex with my sister and it feels better than the whore I fucked a few weeks ago.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)