Go for girls who look related to you

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
Similar phenos, noses, eyes, hair, etc. You'll have a higher chance of being with her

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, eyearea, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
Brb fucking my sister

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 3702, chadpreetcel123 and 14 others
Over for me illl have to find some ogre
8BEBFBEB 6689 4A3A B65F 509A032182A2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
I'm attracted to white girls so it's pointless.

Brb fucking recessed chin lefort1 patient girl oh wait their minimal requirement for ONS/boyfriend is this:

20200616 200422

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 2012, Pietrosiek and 4 others
just date your sister theory

I am mostly attracted to girls who are same PSL with me in IRL.

You seriously believe in "looksmatch"?

just date your sister theory
incests me
You seriously believe in "looksmatch"?
Brb fucking my sister

keep coping boyos, this theory is BACKED by science

"Assortative mating is a mating pattern and form of sexual selection in which individuals with similar phenotypes mate with one another more frequently than would be expected under a random mating pattern. Some examples of similar phenotypes are body size or skin coloration or pigmentation."

You don't need to be the same race, just similar phenos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 1973 and Zygos4Life

"Assortative mating is a mating pattern and form of sexual selection in which individuals with similar phenotypes mate with one another more frequently than would be expected under a random mating pattern. Some examples of similar phenotypes are body size or skin coloration or pigmentation."

cope

No science for your 90iq

This is already known in PSL. But girls won’t choose guys who are as subhuman as them.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 1973

Model1

Do they look like they have similar phenotypes?
Model2

Females will not be with someone even if they have same pheno if guy is ugly.She will accept only if she is a landwhale.Females just need to be fit and they can choose guys.Pheno thing doesn't work.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Baldingman1998, Aesthetics_III and 1 other person
Females will not be with someone even if they have same pheno if guy is ugly.She will accept only if she is a landwhale.Female just need to be fit and she can choose guys.Pheno thing doesn't work.
I get what you mean, but atleast here in NL most couples i see are looksmatched, i rarely see 4 and 6 PSL for example.

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink and Deleted member 2968
@Htobrother rn
Incest is wincest

This looksmatch shit is legit but only for prettier girls who know they won't really ever find a guy that much above them. Think of it like a Stacy or gigastacy going for someone above them. It's gonna be rare to find someone like that. These girls are usually more realistic about where they stand too. If you're subhuman or average though, THIS RULE DOESN'T APPLY. LANDWHALES AND BELOW AVG GIRLS WANT GUYS ABOVE THEM

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Baldingman1998
I get what you mean, but atleast here in NL most couples i see are looksmatched, i rarely see 4 and 6 PSL for example.
Doesn't mean they have similiar proportions or pheno.Guy with blue eyes and blonde hair and Female with brown eyes and black hair can be both 4 PSL but still that is not same pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
This looksmatch shit is legit but only for prettier girls who know they won't really ever find a guy that much above them. Think of it like a Stacy or gigastacy going for someone above them. It's gonna be rare to find someone like that. These girls are usually more realistic about where they stand too. If you're subhuman or average though, THIS RULE DOESN'T APPLY. LANDWHALES AND BELOW AVG GIRLS WANT GUYS ABOVE THEM
Fr i've noticed that avg - above avg girls are usually looksmatched with their partner whilst uggos and landwhales demand some 10/10 Greek God

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, sytyl and vodkacel
Doesn't mean they have similiar proportions or pheno.Guy with blue eyes and blonde hair and Female with brown eyes and black hair can be both 4 PSL but still that is not same pheno.
Oh no i wasn't talking about pheno :p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
Fr i've noticed that avg - above avg girls are usually looksmatched with their partner whilst uggos and landwhales demand some 10/10 Greek God
There was a landwhale i posted who thinks she's a 9.5 cuz some virgin prettyboy teens told her. These GUYS NEED TO BE CANED UNTIL THEY CAN'T WALK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, vodkacel and Deleted member 6873
There was a landwhale i posted who thinks she's a 9.5 cuz some virgin prettyboy teens told her. These GUYS NEED TO BE CANED UNTIL THEY CAN'T WALK
Fr it's getting out of hand, thankfully not that much where i live (The Netherlands) since most men here have standards lol

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and vodkacel
best case scenario then ?
I dont see many women with similar phenotype to me.
My sisters differ greatly from me too

Share link

I agree with OP.

I'm currently having sex with my sister and it feels better than the whore I fucked a few weeks ago.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6873
"just go for girls that look like you" :feelshaha:
Bildschirmfoto 2020 07 10 um 213936

I've dated mostly white girls so this won't work lol

so you should slay some pajeetas

so you should slay some pajeetas

They all want white guys though

I'm a lightskinned curry so I can slay cute Latinas aswell, we look very similar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702