Go fuck yourself

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I trimmed my goatee and I was upset about it afterwards so I shaved fully.
Fuck my life. Could’ve kept the goatee untrimmed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and Insomniac
Trims me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ChoSeungHui and Insomniac
FuckYou

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter, RichardSpencel and Esteban1997
The origin of the name Oreo is unknown, but there are many hypotheses, including derivations from the French word or, meaning gold, or the Greek word ωραίο (/ɔ.ˈrɛ.ɔ/), meaning tasty, beautiful, nice or well done. Others believe that the cookie was named Oreo simply because the name was short and easy to pronounce. Another theory is that the name derives from the Latin Oreodaphne, a genus of the laurel family. Food writer Stella Parks notes in her book BraveTart: Iconic American Desserts that the original design of the Oreo includes a laurel wreath; and the names of several of Nabisco's cookies at the time of the original Oreo had botanical derivations, including Avena, Lotus, and Helicon (from Heliconia)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 2 others
The origin of the name Oreo is unknown, but there are many hypotheses, including derivations from the French word or, meaning gold, or the Greekword ωραίο (/ɔ.ˈrɛ.ɔ/), meaning tasty, beautiful, nice or well done.[2] Others believe that the cookie was named Oreo simply because the name was short and easy to pronounce.[3] Another theory is that the name derives from the Latin Oreodaphne, a genus of the laurel family. Food writer Stella Parks notes in her book BraveTart: Iconic American Desserts that the original design of the Oreo includes a laurel wreath; and the names of several of Nabisco's cookies at the time of the original Oreo had botanical derivations, including Avena, Lotus, and Helicon (from Heliconia)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ChoSeungHui and Insomniac
The "Oreo Biscuit" was first developed and produced by the National Biscuit Company (today known as Nabisco) in 1912[5][6] at its Chelsea, Manhattan factory in the current-day Chelsea Market complex, located on Ninth Avenue between 15th and 16th Streets.[7] Today, this same block of Ninth Avenue is known as "Oreo Way".[7] The name Oreo was first trademarked on March 14, 1912.[8] It was launched as an imitation of the Hydrox cookie manufactured by Sunshine company, which was introduced in 1908.[9]
The original design on the face of the Oreo featured a wreath around the edge of the cookie and the name "OREO" in the center.[10] In the United States, they were sold for 25 cents a pound (453 g) in novelty metal canisters with clear glass tops. The first Oreo was sold on March 6, 1912, to a grocer in Hoboken, New Jersey.[11]
The Oreo Biscuit was renamed in 1921 to "Oreo Sandwich";[2] in 1948, the name was changed to "Oreo Crème Sandwich"; and in 1974 it became the "Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie",[2] the name that has remained to this day. A new design for the face of the cookie was launched in 1924;[10] the modern-day Oreo design was developed in 1952 by William A. Turnier,[12] incorporating the Nabisco logo. In 1920, a second lemon crème-filled variety of the Oreo was introduced, as an alternative to the white crème-filled variety, but this was discontinued in 1924[10] and the original flavor was the only version available for the next several decades.[13]
The modern Oreo cookie filling was developed by Nabisco's principal food scientist, Sam Porcello,[7][14] who retired from Nabisco in 1993.[7] Porcello held five patents directly related to his work on the Oreo;[14] he also created a range of Oreo cookies that were covered in dark chocolate and white chocolate.[7][14] In the early 1990s, health concerns prompted Nabisco to replace the lard in the crème filling with partially hydrogenated vegetable oil.[15] Oreo cookies are popular with people that have certain dietary restrictions, such as vegans, as the crème filling does not use any animal products.[16] However, there is still a risk of cross-contamination from other dairy-containing products made in the same production areas.[17].

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Insomniac
The "Oreo Biscuit" was first developed and produced by the National Biscuit Company (today known as Nabisco) in 1912[5][6] at its Chelsea, Manhattan factory in the current-day Chelsea Market complex, located on Ninth Avenue between 15th and 16th Streets.[7] Today, this same block of Ninth Avenue is known as "Oreo Way".[7] The name Oreo was first trademarked on March 14, 1912.[8] It was launched as an imitation of the Hydrox cookie manufactured by Sunshine company, which was introduced in 1908.[9]
The original design on the face of the Oreo featured a wreath around the edge of the cookie and the name "OREO" in the center.[10] In the United States, they were sold for 25 cents a pound (453 g) in novelty metal canisters with clear glass tops. The first Oreo was sold on March 6, 1912, to a grocer in Hoboken, New Jersey.[11]
The Oreo Biscuit was renamed in 1921 to "Oreo Sandwich";[2] in 1948, the name was changed to "Oreo Crème Sandwich"; and in 1974 it became the "Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie",[2] the name that has remained to this day. A new design for the face of the cookie was launched in 1924;[10] the modern-day Oreo design was developed in 1952 by William A. Turnier,[12] incorporating the Nabisco logo. In 1920, a second lemon crème-filled variety of the Oreo was introduced, as an alternative to the white crème-filled variety, but this was discontinued in 1924[10] and the original flavor was the only version available for the next several decades.[13]
The modern Oreo cookie filling was developed by Nabisco's principal food scientist, Sam Porcello,[7][14] who retired from Nabisco in 1993.[7] Porcello held five patents directly related to his work on the Oreo;[14] he also created a range of Oreo cookies that were covered in dark chocolate and white chocolate.[7][14] In the early 1990s, health concerns prompted Nabisco to replace the lard in the crème filling with partially hydrogenated vegetable oil.[15] Oreo cookies are popular with people that have certain dietary restrictions, such as vegans, as the crème filling does not use any animal products.[16] However, there is still a risk of cross-contamination from other dairy-containing products made in the same production areas.[17].

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, RichardSpencel, Insomniac and 1 other person
Shaves me

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Ritalincel and RichardSpencel
oh, sorry to hear that. At least you learned a lesson from it :D

• +1
Reactions: Bengt, RichardSpencel, Insomniac and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and RichardSpencel
Shut up, you fucking weeb. Go jerk off to hentai and get the fuck off my thread with your bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, heroinfather, ZyzzReincarnate and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Krezo

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
fucks me

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and RichardSpencel
Fat ugly hippo

• +1
Untrims me

• +1

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
  • WTF

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Krezo and Ritalincel
Goatee looks like shit on an incel

• +1
You're going down a rough path. Punk ass kid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997, Deleted member 176 and RichardSpencel
You're going down a rough path. Punk ass kid.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Hey daddy I smack these hoes

Stop stalking me. Always on my dick. I’m not your father.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Stop stalking me. Always on my dick. I’m not your father.
Shut up, you fucking weeb. Go jerk off to hentai and get the fuck off my thread with your bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Esteban1997 and Hunter
I guarantee I’d beat the shit out of you. You’re probably some little kid. Want a cookie?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and SikKunt
I guarantee I’d beat the shit out of you. You’re probably some little kid. Want a cookie?
Neo nazi garbage. Ask my nuts.

• +1
Reactions: Hunter
Really can’t tell if your joking. Just take it or leave it.
Are you angry cuz your mummy didn’t get your tendies?

• +1
Reactions: Hunter
Shaves me. XD