Almu

gimme your best products

I hate my lips. Nothing helps

• So Sad
Reactions: Almu
Vaseline, son

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Depends on how dry they are. Very dry lips with a lot of scaly skin tend to respond to a thinner product applied regularly than a thick occlusive. It also depends on the type of packaging you'd prefer- pot, stick, tube, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Almu and Rift
Depends on how dry they are. Very dry lips with a lot of scaly skin tend to respond to a thinner product applied regularly than a thick occlusive. It also depends on the type of packaging you'd prefer- pot, stick, tube, etc.
I dont care what packaging. I just want to get rid of it and want smooth lips. There is like no week without dead skin on my lips
Ok nvm a stick would be better for outside and pot or tube for the home

I dont care what packaging. I just want to get rid of it and want smooth lips. There is like no week without dead skin on my lips
Are you exfoliating your lips?

Okay so first, start exfoliating your lips. Then moisturise immediately after and also before you go to bed (as a minimum- if you want to use it more then feel free). Give me a couple of minutes and I'll get a list of product options for you.

• Love it
I use vaseline

• +1
You can absolutely get away with just making sure that you're running your washcloth over your lips when you're cleansing your face (use a bit more pressure than you would on the rest of your face but don't rub too hard). But if you want a specific product:
- Kopari Coconut Lip Scrubby
- Lush Lip Scrub
- Lanolips Lemonaid Scrubba Balm

Balms in sticks:
Nivea Essential Lip Care Balm- can feel quite thick on, but it's cheap, clear and it does the job.
Welede Everon Lip Balm- has a decent amount of fragrance so you might not be a fan

Balms in tubes:
La Roche Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 Lips- I can't remember if this one is white or not, it's been a while since I've used it
Weleda Skin Food Lip Balm

Other balm of note:
Clarins Lip Comfort Oil- these are shiny as fuck and sold as makeup instead of skincare since they're more of a lip gloss, however, I've never found anything that works better for my lips personally so I just use them overnight.

Honourable mention also goes to Carmex- I find that it's not my favourite, but I know a lot of people who swear by it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Fubarcel, Deleted member 4416 and 7 others
You can absolutely get away with just making sure that you're running your washcloth over your lips when you're cleansing your face (use a bit more pressure than you would on the rest of your face but don't rub too hard). But if you want a specific product:
- Lush Lip Scrub

Balms in sticks:
Nivea Essential Lip Care Balm- can feel quite thick on, but it's cheap, clear and it does the job.
Welede Everon Lip Balm- has a decent amount of fragrance so you might not be a fan

Balms in tubes:
La Roche Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 Lips- I can't remember if this one is white or not, it's been a while since I've used it

Other balm of note:
Clarins Lip Comfort Oil- these are shiny as fuck and sold as makeup instead of skincare since they're more of a lip gloss, however, I've never found anything that works better for my lips personally so I just use them overnight.

Honourable mention also goes to Carmex- I find that it's not my favourite, but I know a lot of people who swear by it.
Thank you very much for the effort :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 1707 and benignice
- Lush Lip Scrub

Balms in sticks:

Balms in tubes:

Other balm of note:

Thanks, I needed this as well.

• +1
Can I just brush my lips with my tooth brush? That's what i do and it works ok or should I buy a product for that
- Lush Lip Scrub

Balms in sticks:

Balms in tubes:

Other balm of note:

• +1
Can I just brush my lips with my tooth brush? That's what i do and it works ok or should I buy a product for that
I'd use a separate toothbrush, but yeah that will work fine. Again, just don't go too hard.

Rub 1-2 drops of argan oil on lips, wait 5-10 minutes, and then put on Aquaphor Lip Repair

• +1
Bite Lip Mask. This stuff will change your life! It has resveratrol and it gets rid of the cracked lips look overnight. Exfoliate with a toothbrush about twice a week as well

• +1