Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
its over either way

good for him

I would rather go to Africa
I have more monkeyfever, Africa landscape is beautiful and less competion

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and BigBiceps
What's the difference?
Well, you’re SEA right, cause you’re half Nepali. So you’re darker, shorter, have bigger eyes etc compared to your NEA counterparts. Like, take a Vietnamese and a northern chinese and you’ll see the difference. On average of course, there are exceptions.

Well, you’re SEA right, cause you’re half Nepali. So you’re darker, shorter, have bigger eyes etc compared to your NEA counterparts. Like, take a Vietnamese and a northern chinese and you’ll see the difference. On average of course, there are exceptions.
Pussy is pussy. I am dark because I do sports bruh. I have tan. If I didn't so sports I would have my white skin.
Plus there isn't much facial difference I think

Pussy is pussy. I am dark because I do sports bruh. I have tan. If I didn't so sports I would have my white skin.
Plus there isn't much facial difference I think
55F35144 4DF0 46C3 852D 303A57F8906C

I doubt you have pale white skin naturally, as your features don’t indicate that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1560
View attachment 97177
I doubt you have pale white skin naturally, as your features don’t indicate that.
see my tan difference in the arm boyo. This photo was taken in low lighting, in normal lighting my arms look white af. 10 years of sports made my skin tan badly
IMG 20190628 072903 476

Dude every asian has white skin tbh. It's just they tan badly in most cases
Not really. Take a Thai to Korea and you can still tell him apart from the native population. You can tell a Norwegian from a Spaniard can’t you? Same thing here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
its already over for many men

• Love it
Reactions: BigBoy
Not really. Take a Thai to Korea and you can still tell him apart from the native population. You can tell a Norwegian from a Spaniard can’t you? Same thing here
Exceptions dude. Btw I just saw a asianboss video where they interviewed Koreans. Omfg they all look so subhuman lmao, I could slay there i think

Exceptions dude. Btw I just saw a asianboss video where they interviewed Koreans. Omfg they all look so subhuman lmao, I could slay there i think
All the Koreans I know mog me to oblivion and morrowind.

Boys or Girls? Pm pics so I can compare
pm pics of what? guys who walk past me every day?
This dude for example
9CFA44FB C472 4856 A1F3 E78B86727987

By the way that guy has very different facial features to you, he’s korean so therefore NEA

• +1
Honestly Lifefuel for me ngl. Are they a couple?
Yep, though she parties a lot and seems to go to a lot of concerts, maybe he’s getting cucked Idk.
Oh and guess where I met her, fucking tinder lmao

Yep, though she parties a lot and seems to go to a lot of concerts, maybe he’s getting cucked Idk.
Oh and guess where I met her, fucking tinder lmao
Are they a couple?

Lifefuel :feelsokman:
Let me become 20 then I will move to Korea :feelshmm:
I dunno bro, you gotta mog the native population somehow, otherwise you’ll get ignored. Take me for example, I’m shorter than the average korean man, yet I’m slightly above average facially and white, so I’ve got my niche (and no, JBW doesn’t work there as good as it does in SEA. Think about it this way, since you look a bit like their own men, except with darker skin + you don’t know korean, why would they go for you? Cultural differences too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I dunno bro, you gotta mog the native population somehow, otherwise you’ll get ignored. Take me for example, I’m shorter than the average korean man, yet I’m slightly above average facially and white, so I’ve got my niche (and no, JBW doesn’t work there as good as it does in SEA. Think about it this way, since you look a bit like their own men, except with darker skin + you don’t know korean, why would they go for you? Cultural differences too.
Chill bro I will definetly mog those chink when I remove my tan and get my white skin back and build a good body. If I fail after I go there, I will get surgeries then :feelsokman:

Chill bro I will definetly mog those chink when I remove my tan and get my white skin back and build a good body. If I fail after I go there, I will get surgeries then :feelsokman:
You’re missing the point though. Yes, get more pale and build a better body, that will obviously increase your SMV. But there’s plenty of pale, tall Koreans with a good body. You have higher chances where you are in India to get laid.

You’re missing the point though. Yes, get more pale and build a better body, that will obviously increase your SMV. But there’s plenty of pale, tall Koreans with a good body. You have higher chances where you are in India to get laid.
Because curries are subhuman?

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
You're a high-tier normie, not slightly abkve average
As easy as it is to get other girls
White men are on easy settings when they go for Asian men. You're having trouble in Korea because you don't know the language and culture.
see my tan difference in the arm boyo. This photo was taken in low lighting, in normal lighting my arms look white af. 10 years of sports made my skin tan badlyView attachment 97178
Lol I have that too, it doesn't go away. You can make it better by vampiremaxing.

Although I could be coping and that is your natural skin color.

White men are on easy settings when they go for Asian men. You're having trouble in Korea because you don't know the language and culture.
I don’t have troubles in korea, plenty of matches. I do know conversational korean and korean culture isn’t very different from Russian one.
You're a high-tier normie, not slightly abkve average
Literally the same thing

I don’t have troubles in korea, plenty of matches. I do know conversational korean and korean culture isn’t very different from Russian one.

Literally the same thing
Oh, I thought you were saying it's tough to get Asian women as a white guy.

And no, that's not slightly above average, that's above average. You're a Chadlite in Korea.

• +1
I live in SEA, vietnam specifically. As in, actually live there, not one of these faggot backpackers who wants to tell you about "omg move to asia NOW" *leaves 4 months later when its no longer got the just-got-here sheen*

its overrated. If you really want virgin(ish) territory, you need to grow some balls and go off the beaten path. Laos, cambodia, etc. Cambodia is fucking cool. Thailand is good for whoremongering and not much else. Vietnam is done for, dont bother coming here unless you're serious about setting up a business or something, because the country is one of if not the fastest developing nations in east asia and along with that is coming immigration police being up in everyones asses about being legit. The days of show up and get a job even though you're barely qualified to be a potato peeler are fast coming to an end for foreigners.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
I live in SEA, vietnam specifically. As in, actually live there, not one of these faggot backpackers who wants to tell you about "omg move to asia NOW" *leaves 4 months later when its no longer got the just-got-here sheen*

its overrated. If you really want virgin(ish) territory, you need to grow some balls and go off the beaten path. Laos, cambodia, etc. Cambodia is fucking cool. Thailand is good for whoremongering and not much else. Vietnam is done for, dont bother coming here unless you're serious about setting up a business or something, because the country is one of if not the fastest developing nations in east asia and along with that is coming immigration police being up in everyones asses about being legit. The days of show up and get a job even though you're barely qualified to be a potato peeler are fast coming to an end for foreigners.
I’ll go to Laos in a few days. Any advice?

Give me fucking money then brah!