God damn Mouth is SO underrated!

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
I was working on my morphs, i learned how to morph nose by using the shrink tool on liquify tools, ok i manage to preview my future nose more or less, but i still wasnt satisfied with the eye - nose - mouth triad. Then i reduced the lips thickness and voila, i have acessed harmony. Fk hell i got a dopamine rush ngl, this basically, i will need one more surgery to completely ascend, Lip reduction.

If you are a morphcel and u having trouble to acess harmony with your morphs, try to morph your mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Lorsss, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
I was working on my morphs, i learned how to morph nose by using the shrink tool on liquify tools, ok i manage to preview my future nose more or less, but i still wasnt satisfied with the eye - nose - mouth triad. Then i reduced the lips thickness and voila, i have acessed harmony. Fk hell i got a dopamine rush ngl, this basically, i will need one more surgery to completely ascend, Lip reduction.

If you are a morphcel and u having trouble to acess harmony with your morphs, try to morph your mouth.
Mouth and smile is so fucking underrated and I'm just realizing this now. Someone make a smile guide. srs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
You cannot create harmony with surgery Lol they can only fix a major failo

• +1
Reactions: Achathin and Peachy
A1

wide chin and mouth and indications of very good development as a male
are*

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2933 and xit
Proverbs 18:10: Old Testament:
Harmony kind of defines how people want to treat you based on how they want you to act, based on your appearance, and I think Chico is the absolute case study for top harmony.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, ScramFranklin, Cornnyy and 4 others
Lip reduction would make you look worse though.

It isn't underrated if you know how narrow yours is.

Post the morph, please.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Mouth and smile is so fucking underrated and I'm just realizing this now. Someone make a smile guide. srs
unfortunately there arent many surgeries that can fix ur mouth area. and the ones that can are risky

• Hmm...
It isn't underrated if you know how narrow yours is.

Post the morph, please.

Yeah but we think only narrowness fks the mouth, but excessive thickness fks it too. By reducing the thickness you kinda "make it wider".
unfortunately there arent many surgeries that can fix ur mouth area. and the ones that can are risky

What are the dangerous procedures for mouth?

Yeah but we think only narrowness fks the mouth, but excessive thickness fks it too. By reducing the thickness you kinda "make it wider".

What are the dangerous procedures for mouth?
lip lengthening

others like fillers and botox only tempo help your mouth area
I will pm u
can i see it as well?

Screenshot 20190801 051507 Gallery 1 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
just smile since you'r born like me and have the dimples

I FUCKING KNOW FFS IF I HAD A GOOD MOUTH AREA I'LL EASILY BE 5 PSL FUCK THIS

lol what why does he look like all he needs is zygos and becomes a chad?
because i morphed a lot of things on this pic to make him look human

this is his best morph, but he doesnt agree. he thinks one of those alien reptile morphs are better jfl

• Woah
Reactions: FatJattMofo
imagine a brown ethnic, short, friendless, jobless narcy who spends his neet free time trying to find a surgeon to whiten his phenotype while morphin his features to match his 50% med claims on the internet

because i morphed a lot of things on this pic to make him look human

this is his best morph, but he doesnt agree. he thinks one of those alien reptile morphs are better jfl
@reptiles

you need to aim for that look it looks close to you

yea it does. its one of the 3 surgeries i need but it leaves scars behind
just do fillers at the very best ngl, never mouth widening. you can try stretching tough, but i don't know if it will look natural.

imagine a brown ethnic, short, friendless, jobless narcy who spends his neet free time trying to find a surgeon to whiten his phenotype while morphin his features to match his 50% med claims on the internet
you mean give him the features he should have had from the start?

just do fillers at the very best ngl, never mouth widening. you can try stretching tough, but i don't know if it will look natural.
my lips are very plump, the problem they arent wide enough and are in a permanent resting frown position
reptiles is 6'2"

my lips are very plump, the problem they arent wide enough and are in a permanent resting frown position
lol just smile then easy easy easy

mine are average in lengh... not bad shaped, but average in lengh, i hate it, but it is what it is.
i don't know if i should try stretchin : it works for sure, but what about the aesthetics afterward ?

PSA to fatcels: losing massive amount of completely changed my mouth area and it's still changing as im losing fat. its widening as im losing fat form buccal area

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds, Deleted member 2205 and BigBoy
mine are average in lengh... not bad shaped, but average in lengh, i hate it, but it is what it is.
i don't know if i should try stretchin : it works for sure, but what about the aesthetics afterward ?
ur good dont touch the mouth area itll fuck it up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
yes but i dont want them to
im sure there is a legit good function to it that you are forgetting. high prenatal T is a gift from GOD

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Shitskin cope. If your eye area is bad and you fix it your harmony is better
If you have any recessed features and fix it your harmony becomes better.
If you have any features that look bad (ears and nose) it will fix it.

Stop acting like harmony is this magical fucking thing. It's just proportions.

• +1
its widening

tell me more bro, tell me MORE @cocainecowboy, i'm the highest fatcel out there
haahahahhahahahaha

Lol how am I coping
Read the response. Harmony is proportions and proportions can improve with surgery. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

A i am lighter than 90 percent of my region i am 6 foot 2 i also study engineering and i am trying to get a job speceifcally in cad shut the fuck up before running your mouth

• +1
PSA to fatcels: losing massive amount of completely changed my mouth area and it's still changing as im losing fat. its widening as im losing fat form buccal area
I know I don't really get along with you on here about race but tbh I love you bro
lifefuel

ok

everyone tells me i look depressed and constantly ask me if im ok bc of it
if you looked hot they would either be intimidated or want to be raped by you instead. unless you smiled constantly