God is a fucking joke

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
What pathetic, disgusting, immoral and horrible entity would cause so much suffering in this world? Create millions of ugly guys that will never meet the girls of their dreams, autistic outcasts like me. Every time I imagine chad from my class being in my situation and how it'd go. He'd have his number asked several times at the swimming pool. All the wonderful gurls that were there, and to realize I never stood a chance with them. God is a lie, if there was a God he would be the most immoral disgusting piece of shit there is

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Deleted member 206 and Demir
Shut up faggot not every one of us is meant to swim in pussy

Low IQ if you don‘t believe in darwins theory of evolution

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, SikKunt, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
What pathetic, disgusting, immoral and horrible entity would cause so much suffering in this world? Create millions of ugly guys that will never meet the girls of their dreams, autistic outcasts like me. Every time I imagine chad from my class being in my situation and how it'd go. He'd have his number asked several times at the swimming pool. All the wonderful gurls that were there, and to realize I never stood a chance with them. God is a lie, if there was a God he would be the most immoral disgusting piece of shit there is
You know that chad probably thinks the opposite. He was chosen by God.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Deep sea level IQ post but I cannot be fucked arguing tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Bengt
Well according to his book of metaphors he didn't create the misery, eve and the devil did.

Even though I know he doesn’t exist, I cannot help but pray for a miracle to get another growth spurt which will make me grow 6 inches. :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, RAITEIII and Deleted member 685
Bitch, I'll fucking find you
I'll tear your eyes right out of your self-righteous face
Lord, I'll fucking find you
I'll tear your tongue out of your rancid fucking mouth

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, SikKunt, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
As human species we're supposed to fuck. We're all here to fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
As human species we're supposed to fuck. We're all here to fuck
Not the weakest species, they’re not supposed to reproduce

Not the weakest species, they’re not supposed to reproduce
I meant humans as a whole. Weaker species usually reproduce with other weaker species