God-Tier Hair products! Hair-cels GTFIH

yukon-cel

yukon-cel

Never had no one ever

use this site to make a shampoo and conditioner built specificaly for you with no bullshit supermarket chemicals.

I use this stuff and it his god tier I have zero frizz.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost and Rift
What hair product will give me this hair?
>Inb4 U A UGRY
Ok

Attachments

• j05gEpdULQg.jpg
    j05gEpdULQg.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 102
>Inb4 U A UGRY
Ok
Hair product isn't the deal breaker it's about using heat and a blowdryer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and buflek
Just be natural and wash your hair with cold water and put some natural oils in it

none of this chemical bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Nice advertising faggot

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
>Inb4 U A UGRY
Ok
if your hair isn't straight ur gonna have to get kerotin treatment for that, good way is blow drying ur hair upside down, laying ur head off the edge of ur bed to let ur hair go upwards and drying it that way

Nice advertising faggot
keep crying forum-fag
Just be natural and wash your hair with cold water and put some natural oils in it

This is natural oils read the post

if your hair isn't straight
I might sound insanely stupid but I'm not sure if my hair is straight, I think it is but I'm not sure

with no bullshit supermarket chemicals.
They actually have very similar ingredients to most other shampoos and conditioners.

Please actually wash your hair.
And I don't know how many times I'm going to have to say this for it to sink in but everything is a fucking chemical. Water is a chemical. Oxygen is a chemical. Stop falling prey to pseudoscience bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
They actually have very similar ingredients to most other shampoos and conditioners.

Please actually wash your hair.
And I don't know how many times I'm going to have to say this for it to sink in but everything is a fucking chemical. Water is a chemical. Oxygen is a chemical. Stop falling prey to pseudoscience bullshit.
true i get it

i don't like my hair to smell so i have to use shampoo anyways cuz water isn't enough but it should be

water isn't enough but it should be
No. It shouldn't be. Try cleaning some oil or butter off a plate with just water and you'll see how water is never going to be enough to actually clean your hair.

• +1
Reactions: yukon-cel and Chadelite
No. It shouldn't be. Try cleaning some oil or butter off a plate with just water and you'll see how water is never going to be enough to actually clean your hair.
true

can‘t take greycels seriously, sorry