Going back on keto as I feel its the best for me

Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
I've never been good with carbs, anytime I eat lots of carbs I feel terrible both physically and mentally. I gain lots of weight on your traditional 200-300 grams of carbs a day. Last year I did keto for 3-4 months and dropped 50 pounds, I have since regained it and also re gained my junk food addiction, yes literal addiction I get withdrawl effects like depression, anxiety, irritablity, etc. Carbs in the modern diet are a killer for me and I need to leanmaxx. Ive tried so many fasting diets like IF OMAD, 24 hour fasts, etc to see if i could mix glycogen and ketones but the carbs for me trigger cravings, make me lose motivation, cause anxiety, cause depression, etc. Im going to do keto though it makes me weaker I'll need it if i want to live past 35. Im going to do it and im going to post before and after photos once I complete my weight loss as i feel I gain atleast gain a PSL point doing so. I am currently around the 35-40% body fat mark at 210 pounds 6 foot my goal is to get down to 12-15%.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, schneebly and Deleted member 5634
Tbh on lower carbs I do feel a bit less brain fog and more awareness, I'm gonna cut down my carb intake rather than avoid it

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Tbh on lower carbs I do feel a bit less brain fog and more awareness, I'm gonna cut down my carb intake rather than avoid it
yup do whatever is best for you, not everyone has to do keto like me.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7521
Every human tolerates a keto diet nicely tbh. Its the natural diet humans should eat.
Meanwhile most humans get heart attacks and diabetes from high carb diets.
Keto = healthiest diet.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, animo123 and Uglyandfat
Wishing you luck man. I know how hard maintaining a consistent healthy diet is. Definitely buy an air fryer, perfect healthy chicken wings every time. Also meal prep, so you always have healthy meals stocked up in your freezer. I use the largest size instant pot to make food in bulk (can usually make 10 servings at once)

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and Uglyandfat
Wishing you luck man. I know how hard maintaining a consistent healthy diet is. Definitely buy an air fryer, perfect healthy chicken wings every time. Also meal prep, so you always have healthy meals stocked up in your freezer. I use the largest size instant pot to make food in bulk (can usually make 10 servings at once)
Thanks for the advice bro usually Im def going to do that

• +1
Reactions: schneebly
how about eating a moderate amount of carbs, only found in healthy foods? eating rice bananas and potatoes will not hurt you, pizza, bakery products and sugary junk shit will however. you realize keto literally lowers your testosterone levels, increases cortisol and decreases T3 thyroid hormone production? it really does halve your appetite but not because its healthy, rather because your thyroid becomes temporary dysfunctional :forcedsmile:

i relate to the feelings you described, a shit ton of food groups give me unpleasant effects aswell but carbs are not the enemy, for me eating fuken dairy, gluten or grains makes me gigabloated, my face breaks out and i feel sluggish the entire day, but i could binge on 1kg of rice and i would get none of these bad effects despite the high carb content

there is no way carbs themselves are causing these effects, rather other ingredients in the foods ur eating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216, Uglyandfat, Danish_Retard and 3 others
how about eating a moderate amount of carbs, only found in healthy foods? eating rice bananas and potatoes will not hurt you, pizza, bakery products and sugary junk shit will however. you realize keto literally lowers your testosterone levels, increases cortisol and decreases T3 thyroid hormone production? it really does halve your appetite but not because its healthy, rather because your thyroid becomes temporary dysfunctional :forcedsmile:

i relate to the feelings you described, a shit ton of food groups give me unpleasant effects aswell but carbs are not the enemy, for me eating fuken dairy, gluten or grains makes me gigabloated, my face breaks out and i feel sluggish the entire day, but i could binge on 1kg of rice and i would get none of these bad effects despite the high carb content

there is no way carbs themselves are causing these effects, rather other ingredients in the foods ur eating
I lack self control.

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Get a thyroid blood test, TSH, free T3 and T4. Hypothyroidism, when TSH > 1 and free T3 < high reference range will make lossing fat hard.

Stick with keto/carnivore to lose weight. Take vitamin E(pufa free) and coconut oil to protect from pufa release. Have 1:1 ratio of calcium to phosphate--helps with weight loss and prevents soft tissue calcification. And take glycine or bone broth/gelatin to balance methionine, as methionine restriction slows down aging.

Last edited:
yeah just get your carbs from fruits , the biggest cope i ve seen is that low carb diets increase cortisol and decrease T , when it s actually the other way around .

"Past research shows that a high level of insulin, the hormone primarily secreted after eating, is related to low testosterone levels."

my only advice for u is to eat your carbs in the afternoon or evening so you can sleepmaxx .

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Carbs != carbs. You cant just eat whatever is labeled as CARBS and claim it all affects you the same way, jfl... Same goes to fats.

@Andrew91 prolonged carbs depletion definitely raises cortisol and adrenaline levels. Been there done that.

yeah just get your carbs from fruits , the biggest cope i ve seen is that low carb diets increase cortisol and decrease T , when it s actually the other way around .

"Past research shows that a high level of insulin, the hormone primarily secreted after eating, is related to low testosterone levels."

my only advice for u is to eat your carbs in the afternoon or evening so you can sleepmaxx .
>high level of insulin
>keto
what are you on my nigga

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5969
>high level of insulin
>keto
what are you on my nigga
View attachment 929986
I was about to explain how you totally misunderstood my post because i didnt associate insulin with keto but then i read "300 iq mastermind "

one thing for sure, keto is generally very bad for your hair, my hair thinned a lot while doing it..

Carbs != carbs. You cant just eat whatever is labeled as CARBS and claim it all affects you the same way, jfl... Same goes to fats.

@Andrew91 prolonged carbs depletion definitely raises cortisol and adrenaline levels. Been there done that.
What is that supposed to mean? " dont workout bro it raises your cortisol ! "
Jfl at you failing to realise that with a slight increase in cortisol during keto comes a huge increase in gh and T to balance it out , especially when all micronutrients targets are met . Maybe you are talking about the stress that comes with jumping straight up into keto from a pizza and pasta diet ? .

one thing for sure, keto is generally very bad for your hair, my hair thinned a lot while doing it..
i’m going to do hair care and take supplements the stress from my diet is fucking my hair more than keto ever will

I've never been good with carbs, anytime I eat lots of carbs I feel terrible both physically and mentally. I gain lots of weight on your traditional 200-300 grams of carbs a day. Last year I did keto for 3-4 months and dropped 50 pounds, I have since regained it and also re gained my junk food addiction, yes literal addiction I get withdrawl effects like depression, anxiety, irritablity, etc. Carbs in the modern diet are a killer for me and I need to leanmaxx. Ive tried so many fasting diets like IF OMAD, 24 hour fasts, etc to see if i could mix glycogen and ketones but the carbs for me trigger cravings, make me lose motivation, cause anxiety, cause depression, etc. Im going to do keto though it makes me weaker I'll need it if i want to live past 35. Im going to do it and im going to post before and after photos once I complete my weight loss as i feel I gain atleast gain a PSL point doing so. I am currently around the 35-40% body fat mark at 210 pounds 6 foot my goal is to get down to 12-15%.
if you want to lose weight rapidly without losing much if any muscle you should try your hand at fasting
First waterfasting then dryfasting
Also look up the snake diet

if you want to lose weight rapidly without losing much if any muscle you should try your hand at fasting
First waterfasting then dryfasting
Also look up the snake diet
I did 3 day water fast in the past and i do OMAD but unfortunately can never do more than that

• +1
Reactions: animo123
I did 3 day water fast in the past and i do OMAD but unfortunately can never do more than that
i thought so too and im not saying to three days you should just build upto it and not jump into it straight away
Legit fasting 24 hours is so easy i dont even consider it fasting because im that used to it plusi still gained 30 kg of fat on it doing omad so that isnt great either

You should try it with keto then when you get to sub 10 percent bf reintroduce carbs slowly but also hit the gym because more muscle means you can eat more food because of a higher metabolism

Im fat af also started at 93 kg last week and im at 88 ish currently fasting for 2 days with a refeed then going again so by april ish i should be close to my goal of 60 ish kg

Good luck bro carbs are addicting af lol

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
i thought so too and im not saying to three days you should just build upto it and not jump into it straight away
Legit fasting 24 hours is so easy i dont even consider it fasting because im that used to it plusi still gained 30 kg of fat on it doing omad so that isnt great either

You should try it with keto then when you get to sub 10 percent bf reintroduce carbs slowly but also hit the gym because more muscle means you can eat more food because of a higher metabolism

Im fat af also started at 93 kg last week and im at 88 ish currently fasting for 2 days with a refeed then going again so by april ish i should be close to my goal of 60 ish kg

Good luck bro carbs are addicting af lol
thanks for the tips bro but ultimately i think keto + omad is best for me because it worked before also i’m 93 kg aswell at 182 cm at around like 35% bf so yeah i’m fat asf too jfl

• +1
Reactions: animo123