Going from 3.5/10 to 5.5/10 changed all my life radically, night and day difference. EVERY POINT MATTERS

easily bloated people can gain some points when they adjust diet and lose BF

that's why he ascended, he lost the facial bloat

but for some people it won't work as well, OP had a good structure hidden under the fat/water

3 PSL to 6 PSL and my life is pretty much identical except I eat less, get called handsome more and my family bully me for being skinny.
hit the gym already u skinnyfat chadlite

Only thing that matter is p in v. So what about the hardfacts? How many lays? And how easy can you get one from tinder?

reminder that this guy didnt actually do anything to looksmax it was just growing up

@Zyros I'm pretty sure you've always had strong zygos since a young age. Just bloated.

late stages of growth + bloat loss

I wish I was that close to him. keep in mind that its hard light in the pic, and even if I have concave cheeks in all light it doenst come close to ramirez
Bro u gonna fight for Iran?

Made a very similar conversion like you and I agree with everything you said tbh.

Going from ugly to slightly above avg looking has had a bigger impact on my life than going from (western world)-poverty to upper middle class income for my age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
-every person i met first time had this contempt towards me, like they didnt take me seriously/saw meas inferior
Can relate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486