Going on a shitpost spree

Lightbulb

Lightbulb

Balding cuck
I ingested too much coffeine today and i feel like utter shit so i gotta spend that energy so ehow before bed

• +1
Reactions: Exafc
neck yourself

Lightbulb

CD2509DC 9FF6 4F77 AF6F 19F3D0752784

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3328
i just had an adhd attack when i was in the city with my gf. randomly told people that we are siblings while holding hands and kissing and shit and i screamed merry xmas at people

she laughed but in reality she probably thought that chad wouldnt do cringe shit like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
i just had an adhd attack when i was in the city with my gf. randomly told people that we are siblings while holding hands and kissing and shit and i screamed merry xmas at people

she laughed but in reality she probably thought that chad wouldnt do cringe shit like that
Jfl
Tell me moar

relax she’s wearing her rose tinted glasses

relax she’s wearing her rose tinted glasses
we are already together for a long time tho. in fact we even approached random people saying random shit at our first date 4 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Jfl
Tell me moar
idk what u wanna hear? i always talk random shit to strangers when i go out. its such a good feeling. she also parked rly crooked and i said in front of another girl „hmmm well its not that bad...for a woman its good“ and the other girl laughed

idk what u wanna hear? i always talk random shit to strangers when i go out. its such a good feeling. she also parked rly crooked and i said in front of another girl „hmmm well its not that bad...for a woman its good“ and the other girl laughed
Low inhib slayer

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Low inhib slayer
the problem is that my „low inhibition“ has gone too far. i dont care about anything anymore, i cant be happy about good things either. this week i got accepted for new job that i always wanted and i cant be happy or yesterday my bmw broke which costs me a lot of money and i couldnt care less

the problem is that my „low inhibition“ has gone too far. i dont care about anything anymore, i cant be happy about good things either. this week i got accepted for new job that i always wanted and i cant be happy or yesterday my bmw broke which costs me a lot of money and i couldnt care less
Try alcohol
Srs
It helps with dopamine at least while you’re drunk

My life is a bloody mess but i always enjoy it when im drunk

Try alcohol
Srs
It helps with dopamine at least while you’re drunk

My life is a bloody mess but i always enjoy it when im drunk
worst thing is my life is pretty good tbh and i dont have depression but i just dont have feelings anymore for the most time. i sometimes laugh and im sometimes sad but its mostly just when im alone or with rly rly close friends/gf. well at least i dont care what others think about me i guess thats also a big plus

i have a throbbing headache and need to study for finals tomorrow

That’s just depressing
my tok tik is literally ONLY college girls talking/joking about hookups and cute guys, girls do weird ass dances. it’s literally all confirming blackpill shit

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl