Going out again tonight—wish me luck

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
Staying home on a Friday night while on vacation just seems like a waste, even as a truecel born-again kissless virgin

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 1464 and ElliotRodgerJr
Ganbatte, kokujin sama

Hope u have a great time !

Itsumo Osewa ni natte orimasu. Watakushi wo oshinjitsuzuke onegai itashimasu.

Konban hitori de kaeranai you ni minna de gokyoryoku itashimasu

First approach at a starbucks. Looks late 20s and classy. Waited about 20-30 seconds after noticing her

Me: sumimasen ga, namai wa Nani desu ka? (Excuse me, what’s your num?)

Girl: namai? (num?)

Me: namae (name)

Girl: namae wa chotto *smiles and walks away* (untranslatable, common phrasing used for blowing people off)

Last edited:
r.i.p.

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
ore no chinchin wo kisu kudasai

Konban hitori de kaeranai you ni minna de gokyoryoku itashimasu

First approach at a starbucks. Looks late 20s and classy. Waited about 20-30 seconds after noticing her

Me: sumimasen ga, namai wa Nani desu ka? (Excuse me, what’s your num?)

Girl: namai? (num?)

Me: namae (name)

Girl: namae wa chotto *smiles and walks away* (untranslatable, common phrasing used for blowing people off)
F

ore no chinchin wo kisu kudasai

Muri

Ignored by the second one, this time at a bar. It was so embarrassing I left the place right away

Last edited:
Muri is only japanese word I understand

Seemed to hit it off with a girl but got into a passive aggressive argument with some dude who was apparently on a date with her. I was having a fun conversation with the guy at one point incidentally, and then he starts asking me if I like her and tries to subtly get me to fuck off with a smile on his face for 5 minutes. If he were American, he would’ve kicked my ass for sure

I opened her by asking her if she could speak Japanese.

Edit: if you hold a Japanese girl by the waist, she’ll endure It no matter what I’ve noticed. They’re too high inhibition to put an abrupt stop it and can easily lead you on

Last edited:
Just bought a girl a drink by accident, lol

Last edited:
I can get conversations now (i have wayyyy better luck when I open with something stupid/unusual like “can you speak Japanese”) but none of them seem dtf. They give me excuses whenever I try to get them to leave with me. One chick pretty much used me for a free drink

IMG 20190816 223408

I’m at a hip hop club now and feel way out of me element. This kind of environment obviously isn’t conducive to long conversations and i can’t dance for shit

Last edited:
Word

• +1
Reactions: xit
Cmon man you gotta fuck at least one gook before you leave

I’m just entertainment for these girls at this point. The most I can get is a waist grab when they’re willing to engage me in conversation

Last edited:
it’s crazy how many guys these chicks are approached by every 2 seconds. What’s the point