Going outside in the summer is suifuel

Ampere

Ampere

Silver
This thread has maybe been done a million time but idc I'm a greycel.

Seriously : living in a big, lively city and passing through places full of normies is suifuel. All those hot girls way above your looksmatch (or even lower tiers) enjoying the weather. Chadlite/Chad guys gettings looked or maybe smiled at while you keep being non existant at best if not repulsive :lul:

So question : why would a normie-tier incel even go out except at night or during winter ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel, Deleted member 4209 and Hero of the Imperium
I fucking love summer, feel like a have so much more energy and feel motivated to do shit

This quarantine shit is fucking boring the fuck out of me

I want to go out, have drinks and play football with my mates :rage: :rage: :rage:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
I fucking love summer, feel like a have so much more energy and feel motivated to do shit

I want to go out, have drinks and play football with my mates :rage: :rage: :rage:
Yeah of course I got out too, but I just go out at night and get some drinks with my friends, no one can spot your ugliness in the dark :lul:
During the day, alone and with time to observe your environment it's suifuel

Wrong If you were hitting the gym like you should then you can wear a tank top and get looks during summer. Aslo more girls hook up during sumer. Winter is for couples. I love going out during summer and fucking desperate ugly girls and making hot girls little e boy boy friends look like little bitches with my muscles filled with ethnic rage.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth, highT, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Yeah of course I got out too, but I just go out at night and get some drinks with my friends, no one can spot your ugliness in the dark :lul:
During the day, alone and with time to observe your environment it's suifuel

I get ioi quite often irl so it doesn't bother me, sometimes I dont even notice until one of my mate says "oi, that girls checking you out"

Just go outside and enjoy yourself with your mates buddy, no need to worry about whether people are looking at someone else or you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Wrong If you were hitting the gym like you should then you can wear a tank top and get looks during summer. Aslo more girls hook up during sumer. Winter is for couples. I love going out during summer and fucking desperate ugly girls and making hot girls little e boy boy friends look like little bitches with my muscles filled with ethnic rage.
I'll be gymmaxing pretty soon just need a stable place to stay at (otherwise it's retarded to pay for a gym I won't be able to go to anymore when I move), but my clavicles are only 17cm so kinda over anyway :lul:

I get ioi quite often irl so it doesn't bother me, sometimes I dont even notice until one of my mate says "oi, that girls checking you out"

Just go outside and enjoy yourself with your mates buddy, no need to worry about whether people are looking at someone else or you
I know man but I guess I'm high inhib + neurotic so it doesn't help, I enjoy myself with mates, but when I'm alone I just go into over analysis mode :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
I'll be gymmaxing pretty soon just need a stable place to stay at (otherwise it's retarded to pay for a gym I won't be able to go to anymore when I move), but my clavicles are only 17cm so kinda over anyway :lul:

I know man but I guess I'm high inhib + neurotic so it doesn't help, I enjoy myself with mates, but when I'm alone I just go into over analysis mode :feelswhy:
Jfl @ people who spend money at the gym. Used weights are so cheap and you dont need lots of equipment to get a good body.

Jfl @ people who spend money at the gym. Used weights are so cheap and you dont need lots of equipment to get a good body.
Link good thread / resources please

Link good thread / resources please
Start off with basics no weight
Squat
Lunges
Push up
crunches
Running
Resistance bands
Eat lots of CLEAN meat
Then move in to used equipment like bench bress and curl bars

Start off with basics no weight
Squat
Lunges
Push up
crunches
Running
Resistance bands
Eat lots of CLEAN meat
Then move in to used equipment like bench bress and curl bars
wdym by clean meat ? like non processed ? I don't eat any processed food, also in France so much less cancer shit in my food thanks to UE laws (I know there is still some ofc)

Isn't running bad due to high expenditure of calories and it makes you store fat or whatever ? Also it's so fucking prone to injury, actually had an okay running level before injuring myself 2 times, I'll bicycle during the summer though

tbh I should use my time LDARing here to exercise :lul:

wdym by clean meat ? like non processed ? I don't eat any processed food, also in France so much less cancer shit in my food thanks to UE laws (I know there is still some ofc)

Isn't running bad due to high expenditure of calories and it makes you store fat or whatever ? Also it's so fucking prone to injury, actually had an okay running level before injuring myself 2 times, I'll bicycle during the summer though

tbh I should use my time LDARing here to exercise :lul:
No processed is fine i mean meat with out a ton of Sauces and bread and bull shit on it. Grill chicken put some salt on it ans a side of spinach there you go
Fucking stupid to say running is bad. Overdoing anything is bad. Just an excuse overweight powerlifters with dogshit endurance say.

No processed is fine i mean meat with out a ton of Sauces and bread and bull shit on it. Grill chicken put some salt on it ans a side of spinach there you go
Fucking stupid to say running is bad. Overdoing anything is bad. Just an excuse overweight powerlifters with dogshit endurance say.
Oh ok then yeah anyway diet is important ofc, but I never eat bread if I'm eating alone anyway or sauces

Yeah dw I like biking anyway so I would've done it either way

i never went out one time since about age 15 other than to do the bare minimum (gymcel/classes)

it's... too painful.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
Oh ok then yeah anyway diet is important ofc, but I never eat bread if I'm eating alone anyway or sauces

Yeah dw I like biking anyway so I would've done it either way
You need to put in work stop joking around and then being fake sad when you get nothing for doing nothing

39° here so no way

Over if it is still quarantine where you live

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Biggdink
Na girls will hookup all the time

I had more hookups in fall and winter whenever I went back to college, fewer hookups in summers lol

You need to put in work stop joking around and then being fake sad when you get nothing for doing nothing
LMAO I'm working at my internship + learning japanese and piano though I'm not rotting or whatever, I just have shit social intelligence and mediocre sports ability, but all of this is useless if you're not at least chadlite so I'm coping here :lul: