Zephir
nothing will happen
over

badromance

Zephir

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Ur not going to get any pussy 😂😂

He is going to come to us the day after about how a drunk foid almost looked at the guy next to him and that's a definite IOI and that his hard work in the gym and ogremaxxing was successful

😂😂😂😂

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
I just wanna dance with a girl. Im going with 8 guys. I dont think losing my virginity is a problem, more of a problem is saving my beta social skills.
i danced with multiple girls at my first party when i was ugly lanket incel retard, if you cant even dance with drunk girls its truly over for you

badromance

Zephir
The people on this forum.
What a rare specimens.

Last edited:

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
ur all coping hard, i trust fatman will fuck every bitch during the party then proceeds to fuck your mom too while he's at it. yes, you heard it right. it doesn't matter for the slovenian turbochad for his behaviour ro be severly autistic, has the iq of a 10 year old, T levels of a little girl, you're all just haters assuming he doesn't have the potential to attract women. he even went to london with his dad to buy clothes that show off his slayer body. if thats not enough to convince you, you're just a dumb hater that assume the supreme lion (FATMAN) concers opinion of sheep(you). thats how dumb you all are. its over if you arent fatman

kobecel

6'5 Heightmogger
ur all coping hard, i trust fatman will fuck every bitch during the party then proceeds to fuck your mom too while he's at it. yes, you heard it right. it doesn't matter for the slovenian turbochad for his behaviour ro be severly autistic, has the iq of a 10 year old, T levels of a little girl, you're all just haters assuming he doesn't have the potential to attract women. he even went to london with his dad to buy clothes that show off his slayer body. if thats not enough to convince you, you're just a dumb hater that assume the supreme lion (FATMAN) concers opinion of sheep(you). thats how dumb you all are. its over if you arent fatman

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fobos Offtopic 16
Bluepill Offtopic 7
badromance Offtopic 16