Going to a party tommorow.

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Bought the tickets yesterday. Gonna see if my ogremaxxing had any actual effect. Wish me luck guys and Ill keep you updated

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Lauking, LowTierNormie and 3 others
nothing will happen
over

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 176, Extra Chromosome and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, ZyzzReincarnate, Coping and 4 others
Wanna lose your virginity there bro?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
dont mention them bearmode

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Wanna lose your virginity there bro?
I just wanna dance with a girl. Im going with 8 guys. I dont think losing my virginity is a problem, more of a problem is saving my beta social skills.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and badromance
Ur not going to get any pussy ??

He is going to come to us the day after about how a drunk foid almost looked at the guy next to him and that's a definite IOI and that his hard work in the gym and ogremaxxing was successful

????

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Soontm, Bur_01, kobecel and 7 others
Over if you don’t fuck a girl there

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, jefferson, hebbewem and 6 others
dont mention them bearmode
Why no bro? I thought about going to NT house party and discussing above knee rack pulls and other chad lifts with non lifter normies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 483, kobecel, Phonesex and 2 others
I just wanna dance with a girl. Im going with 8 guys. I dont think losing my virginity is a problem, more of a problem is saving my beta social skills.
Good luck. Eat and sleep well before going there, and take some condoms ;)

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
i danced with multiple girls at my first party when i was ugly lanket incel retard, if you cant even dance with drunk girls its truly over for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Coping and androidcel
i danced with multiple girls at my first party when i was ugly lanket incel retard, if you cant even dance with drunk girls its truly over for you
Cope @FatmanO is average and can get average girls

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Gengar and Coping
Drunk girls are so easy to fuck tbh ngl even below average guys can fuck drunk girls

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
b-but i just saw you dancing with chad over there!
I just danced for fun ahhaha, im actually gonna dance with becky and chad now hopefully you have fun!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, FatmanO, Phonesex and 1 other person
I just danced for fun ahhaha, im actually gonna dance with becky and chad now hopefully you have fun!!
o-ok

g-guys i just talked to stacy and i think shes into me!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Phonesex, Coping and 1 other person
o-ok

g-guys i just talked to stacy and i think shes into me!
She looked towards me for 1 seconds like 5 times, do you guys think that she wants my D? I attract women right guys?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 483, kobecel, FatmanO and 3 others
JFL at this thread :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, FatmanO, badromance and 3 others
JFL at this thread :lul::lul::lul:
Nigguh just wants to ascend at a party and hes getting bullied by a bunch of incels

its truly over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Bluepill, badromance and 3 others
The people on this forum.
What a rare specimens.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Coping, Gengar and 1 other person
ur all coping hard, i trust fatman will fuck every bitch during the party then proceeds to fuck your mom too while he's at it. yes, you heard it right. it doesn't matter for the slovenian turbochad for his behaviour ro be severly autistic, has the iq of a 10 year old, T levels of a little girl, you're all just haters assuming he doesn't have the potential to attract women. he even went to london with his dad to buy clothes that show off his slayer body. if thats not enough to convince you, you're just a dumb hater that assume the supreme lion (FATMAN) concers opinion of sheep(you). thats how dumb you all are. its over if you arent fatman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, dodt, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
ur all coping hard, i trust fatman will fuck every bitch during the party then proceeds to fuck your mom too while he's at it. yes, you heard it right. it doesn't matter for the slovenian turbochad for his behaviour ro be severly autistic, has the iq of a 10 year old, T levels of a little girl, you're all just haters assuming he doesn't have the potential to attract women. he even went to london with his dad to buy clothes that show off his slayer body. if thats not enough to convince you, you're just a dumb hater that assume the supreme lion (FATMAN) concers opinion of sheep(you). thats how dumb you all are. its over if you arent fatman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
@Looksmaxer-van-NL brutal.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
It’s over if you buy a pass too a party lmao

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome