Going to Dentist for teeth whitening and Palate examination, need advice

K

Kragar

Iron
Going to the Dentist on monday to get my teeth shiny but also to examine the size of my palate. Basically I want the dentist (family friend, been our dentist for 2 decades) to recommend me to an oral or maxillofacial Surgeon to have a FAAGA (Fixed Anterior Growth Guidance Appliance) installed. A FAAGA from what i've read is essentially a superior form of palate expansion, naturally widening the palate instead of mechanically pushing it apart like regular palate expansion. 2 questions. I'm gonna try and get this covered by health insurance as much as possible, what good legitimate excuses can I make up for getting palate expansion done? ("I have bad tongue posture, breathing issues, crowded teeth ect. :(") and secondly is there a better form of palate expansion available? (no mewtards please)

JFL at my current teeth and palate, my most subhuman feature. The reason I never smile with my teeth

Received 594966477575998

Hopefully look like this after ascension

FaceApp 1563654783492

Palate expansion is cheap just need to find a doctor who will put the device in u. And most of them don't want to in adults

Have you tried other teeth whitening methods before?
I feel like if it works getting teeth whitening from a dentist is a waste of money.

teeth whitening is for cucks, get veneers like me

Have you tried other teeth whitening methods before?
I feel like if it works getting teeth whitening from a dentist is a waste of money.

I tried teeth whitening toothpaste and it only works for one day max, any coffee or staining food fucks it up

"The national dental fee survey for 2017 found that, in Australia, a porcelain veneer (item 556, 578 x 2) can cost up to $1,983 per tooth. "
Whereas total teeth whitening is $650 at my dentist

• +1
Reactions: rtsssy
Buddy boyo, FAGGA won't expand your palate; it's only good for recessedcels. MSE is a better natural alternative .

the legit ones are really expensive, around 1000-4000 USD pr tooth lmao
some ppl go to turkey where its a lot cheaper but it looks fake as fook. would not recommend

Going to the Dentist on monday to get my teeth shiny but also to examine the size of my palate. Basically I want the dentist (family friend, been our dentist for 2 decades) to recommend me to an oral or maxillofacial Surgeon to have a FAAGA (Fixed Anterior Growth Guidance Appliance) installed. A FAAGA from what i've read is essentially a superior form of palate expansion, naturally widening the palate instead of mechanically pushing it apart like regular palate expansion. 2 questions. I'm gonna try and get this covered by health insurance as much as possible, what good legitimate excuses can I make up for getting palate expansion done? ("I have bad tongue posture, breathing issues, crowded teeth ect. :(") and secondly is there a better form of palate expansion available? (no mewtards please)

JFL at my current teeth and palate, my most subhuman feature. The reason I never smile with my teeth

View attachment 86281

Hopefully look like this after ascension

View attachment 86280
the only way a dentist can help a looksmaxer is an orthodontic palate expander, otherwise you should visit a maxilloFacial surgeon because a LeFort is much better than a AGGA, which cannot change the maxilla rotation.

you have to get them professionally whitened. Veneers are for people who have shit teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back