Going to New York City

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Oh flights booked, no accommodation sorted as of yet,
I'm taking my English accent and my norwooding hair and i'm gonna slay some NYC girls
Wish me luck guys! :LOL:

Oh a sidenote, Any local NYC members have any suggestions where to slay?

I'm already dedicating a day to approaching hotties running in their sweat pants in central park.
I'll spent an evening in times square approaching tourist foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, dogtown, Deleted member 283 and 1 other person
Good luck Mr. N

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Good luck.. You will need it

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
It would be weird if we saw each other on the Subway or something. In all honesty approaching foids in the hypergamy capital of the world (as a sub 5) will have you thrown in jail. Our police don't play around and the foids here are extra bitchy.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Lorsss
Hey, perhaps we could meet up Zeta and have a chat over a beer. We could compare our norwooding levels, and share stories of being rejected by foids.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
U FUCING OGRE JFL. MANHATTAN girls are trash, they have high standards. Ur best bet is coming to Brooklyn. Coming from someone from Brooklyn
Really don't know why u think going to nyc will do much. Srslly. If ur Norwooding and didnt get much action in the uk it will be even harder in the usa

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Zeta ascended
U FUCING OGRE JFL. MANHATTAN girls are trash, they have high standards. Ur best bet is coming to Brooklyn. Coming from someone from Brooklyn

I need to go to Manhattan to do my touristy shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
I need to go to Manhattan to do my touristy shit
Good luck with it tbh. Theres one food u need to try. U have to go to those arab owned halal carts and get a chicken over rice with white sauce and hot sauce

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Go to the Bronx and run JBW game.

I'll be posting pics of my trip on here, i'll make a dedicated thread.. I need an easy way to upload audio files and submit here as well.. so you guys can hear me slaying (or getting humiliated and rejected) :D

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I heard NYC is one of the hardest places in the U.S to slay along with LA, ngl.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Just wait until 9pm and run into central park with a glock 19 and people will do anything for you

In all honesty approaching foids in the hypergamy capital of the world (as a sub 5) will have you thrown in jail. Our police don't play around and the foids here are extra bitchy.
which are the capitals of female hypergamy, after NYC?

Made a brand new tinder account with fresh simcard and placed my location in NYC.

I used Chad's photo... Matches are flooding in and it's only been 5 minutes . Stopped swiping now.

Before I travel next month I'll change the pics to mine and then start swiping

I have booked my accommodation in upper Brooklyn near the subway. :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter and androidcel
I don’t know but what is a good way to approach chicks that will work?

Plug your English ass on Tinder