Going to order my first ever trial supply of Cabergoline now that I got a checkings account. Will entree log my experience/journey.

D

Dostinex

Banned
I have been reading a ton on forums, especially lookism about Caber. How it nukes Prolactin... Nukes inhibition... Negative thinking... All that bull. And frankly, I am still going to do nofap. But I am sick of this prolactin. If I get a little stressed or If I relapse on nofap one week in.. I now need a whole week just to get horny again for sex and it is ridiculous.

I just got a new checkings account and put in about 220 dollars in. I am not sure if alldaychemist.com will accept debit cards but I will find a way.

https://www.alldaychemist.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Cabgolin

Is the link I am going to "try" to buy from. I realized I can't live like this any longer... Nofap makes me very horny. Today I was humping my bed in the morning. The problem is I am not sure how Caber will interact with herbs such as HornyGoatWeed, Tribulus, Saw Palmetto berry, Tonkgat Ali, which I take at night.. It seems to speed up my libido after relapses... The thing is.. Caber is probably all I need.. I am going to probably still take them though Idc what happens. I can not wait to finally be so unbothered and anxious about such stupid things. Annoying people. I am going to no longer be socially anxious in situations. I usually need to get in a social mindset but now I will be the man..... Hopefully of course..

I will also no longer have to worry about my erections...... Or cumming because I will be ready to do it again in no time..I will be a superhuman superhero.... Supposedly.. I am keep everyone posted..

0.25Mg/ x2Week

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Lorsss
I have been reading a ton on forums, especially lookism about Caber. How it nukes Prolactin... Nukes inhibition... Negative thinking... All that bull. And frankly, I am still going to do nofap. But I am sick of this prolactin. If I get a little stressed or If I relapse on nofap one week in.. I now need a whole week just to get horny again for sex and it is ridiculous.

I just got a new checkings account and put in about 220 dollars in. I am not sure if alldaychemist.com will accept debit cards but I will find a way.

https://www.alldaychemist.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Cabgolin

Is the link I am going to "try" to buy from. I realized I can't live like this any longer... Nofap makes me very horny. Today I was humping my bed in the morning. The problem is I am not sure how Caber will interact with herbs such as HornyGoatWeed, Tribulus, Saw Palmetto berry, Tonkgat Ali, which I take at night.. It seems to speed up my libido after relapses... The thing is.. Caber is probably all I need.. I am going to probably still take them though Idc what happens. I can not wait to finally be so unbothered and anxious about such stupid things. Annoying people. I am going to no longer be socially anxious in situations. I usually need to get in a social mindset but now I will be the man..... Hopefully of course..

I will also no longer have to worry about my erections...... Or cumming because I will be ready to do it again in no time..I will be a superhuman superhero.... Supposedly.. I am keep everyone posted..

0.25Mg/ x2Week
keep us updated if your gyno goes away

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
keep us updated if your gyno goes away
Don't have any to begin with. I am informed a lot of steroid bodybuilders use it. I am not of the sort.

Good luck with the gyno op

Today I was humping my bed in the morning.

giphy.gif