Going to start using RU58841

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
"I don't have male pattern baldness" is pure cope. Some are much more sensitive than others but nobody is immune to follicle miniaturization from androgens. People usually don't realize they're balding until they've lost a significant amount of hair.

Better safe than sorry, prevention is better than attempting restoration. Just need to find a good place to get denatured ethanol that doesn't contain something like methanol or a skin irritant, looking at different ethanol based fuels right now. I can't just buy everclear because I'm canadian. Then get some propylene glycol off amazon and will do 70/30 ethanol/PG. Will get the RU from purerawz.

Also gonna use norizol twice per week.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Chigga, AspiringChad and 1 other person
Cant wait to use it as well, I'm too paranoid being on finasteride because it doesnt address the t (which also has a potential to bind to hair follicles, although in a much weaker way than dht).

how is your hair looking currently?

I was low IQ to use highly androgenic roids
My hair was near perfect aged 20, now it's going downhill

• So Sad
Reactions: buflek and x30001

@tincelw

Was good, then I was a fucking retard and over the course of 6 weeks constantly switched doses of test tren anadrol and finnished it off with 3 weeks of boldenone cypionate which crashed my estrogen into the gutter for a month straight so I'm shedding hard right now despite being off and my hair is slightly thinner looking. (boldenone metabolizes into an aromatase inhibitor, not many are aware of this fact. Some are more or less sensitive towards it. Apparently I'm extremely sensitive.)

I think with the crashed estrogen and constant fluctuations I just triggered a case of telogen effluvium. My estrogen just got back to feeling normal about a week ago.

I'm 20, hair still looks thick compared to most and not receeded but I can tell it's a bit thinner than it was.

I have a pure alcohol supplier but no ru in Africa. Fml

I have a pure alcohol supplier but no ru in Africa. Fml
purerawz ships internationally afik. If you need something stealthed to sneak through customs then purplepandalabs also sells it with international shipping.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mr manlet and AyWiz
Was good, then I was a fucking retard and over the course of 6 weeks constantly switched doses of test tren anadrol and finnished it off with 3 weeks of boldenone cypionate which crashed my estrogen into the gutter for a month straight so I'm shedding hard right now despite being off and my hair is slightly thinner looking. (boldenone metabolizes into an aromatase inhibitor, not many are aware of this fact. Some are more or less sensitive towards it. Apparently I'm extremely sensitive.)

I think with the crashed estrogen and constant fluctuations I just triggered a case of telogen effluvium. My estrogen just got back to feeling normal about a week ago.

I'm 20, hair still looks thick compared to most and not receeded but I can tell it's a bit thinner than it was.

what's your roid use history since you started?

what's your roid use history since you started?

did 500 test for 12 weeks, then 500 test and nandrolone doses ranging from 250-400 for 8 weeks, 50mg anavar ED for a month, 250 test for a month, few random orals for a few weeks here and there. Then the 6 weeks on tren ace at 210-350mg/wk. Oh did masteron at 200mg for some time in there too, I don't really remember.

did 2 pcts in there

on 180mg test rn.

Last edited:
Cant wait to use it as well, I'm too paranoid being on finasteride because it doesnt address the t (which also has a potential to bind to hair follicles, although in a much weaker way than dht).

you are paranoid for no reason. i started on finasteride with a nw1-1.5 hairline because hair is life. unsure how you rationalized untested black market RU is a better choice than pharmacy fin/dut if you aren't roiding

op, i understand you need RU cause you are running other roids other than testosterone? i'd be pretty wary of using an untested, untrialed drug from a chinese man but i guess there's no other option if you want to also roid

you are paranoid for no reason. i started on finasteride with a nw1-1.5 hairline because hair is life. unsure how you rationalized untested black market RU is a better choice than pharmacy fin/dut if you aren't roiding

op, i understand you need RU cause you are running other roids other than testosterone? i'd be pretty wary of using an untested, untrialed drug from a chinese man but i guess there's no other option if you want to also roid
I'm pretty wary of a drug that's known to cause permanent side effects that will ruin your life. I've heard of post finasteride syndrome happen to too many people.

It may not happen to me, but I'm not willing to roll those dice.

I'm pretty wary of a drug that's known to cause permanent side effects that will ruin your life. I've heard of post finasteride syndrome happen to too many people.

Fair enough if i was roiding i'd be on RU and not fin

did 500 test for 12 weeks, then 500 test and nandrolone doses ranging from 250-400 for 8 weeks, 50mg anavar ED for a month, 250 test for a month, few random orals for a few weeks here and there. Then the 6 weeks on tren ace at 210-350mg/wk. Oh did masteron at 200mg for some time in there too, I don't really remember.

did 2 pcts in there

on 180mg test rn.

Solid results
Will you blast again or stay on 180 test?

Solid results
Will you blast again or stay on 180 test?
Will blast roids again but not until I stop shedding. Don't have time to workout rn, I will again in august so I might use lgd4033 then along with my 180 test.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and 6ft4
Hmmm I used everything in a time of 2.5 years and only shed once due to 500mg test with 400mg tren. At that point i was getting nose bleeds and started sweating + heart racing when I ate 6 waffles.

My hairs perfectly fine though. I was told I'd have to pay to get it thinned at a salon if I wanted to try other styles meh

VJkjFmU.jpg

I do use nizoral though but only because I alternate it with prescription shampoo called stieprox

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96

and thats why you want to take a drug which is not fda approved, might cause blindness, can comes from shady chinese underground labors and where you have no idea whether you get the real shit or something totally different

makes sense

You try mixing it into serioxyls stemoxydine. I've been using ru58841 for like 2 months and am noticing thickening on my temples.

Hmmm I used everything in a time of 2.5 years and only shed once due to 500mg test with 400mg tren. At that point i was getting nose bleeds and started sweating + heart racing when I ate 6 waffles.

My hairs perfectly fine though. I was told I'd have to pay to get it thinned at a salon if I wanted to try other styles meh

VJkjFmU.jpg

I do use nizoral though but only because I alternate it with prescription shampoo called stieprox

nice hooding but those undereyes are pretty bad ngl, you would benefit from infraorbital rim implants+lip reduction and a rhino of course. Consider fat removal if ur lean since u do look kinda bloated.