Going to try training 4 times a week

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
I might as well try it. Have you guys had any success with it?

• +1
Reactions: xefo, RoundHouse and Copeful
i already train 6 times a week push/pull/legs honestly its gr8 and i feel better than before ngl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: xefo and Lux
If you eat enough protein and sleep well. You will have good result.

It can be done as long as you program it properly. I personally prefer full body 3 times per week because I make better progress on that.

If you want to do 4x per week, you should do an upper lower, the biggest downside of that though is that you won't be able to squat 3 times per week if you do that, so your gains will not be as good as they would be on a program like ICF 2.0.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
@LastGerman

It can be done as long as you program it properly. I personally prefer full body 3 times per week because I make better progress on that.

If you want to do 4x per week, you should do an upper lower, the biggest downside of that though is that you won't be able to squat 3 times per week if you do that, so your gains will not be as good as they would be on a program like ICF 2.0.
damn you seem pretty knowledgeable im ngl

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
damn you seem pretty knowledgeable im ngl
I started lifting in 2016 and tried many different things in the gym until 2018 while searching the internet for answers to my questions. Then, for 2018 and 2019, I didn't go to the gym, and in 2020 I started again with all the knowledge I had gotten over the years and I made the best progress ever until the gyms in my area closed down.

Now I am waiting until my home gym equipment from Rogue Fitness arrives (in 2-3 weeks) so that I can finally start training again and with the knowledge that I have, I can get an above average physique in only 6-12 months of serious training. I have also taught my best friend back when I was learning this stuff, from 2016 to 2018, and then he became the strongest guy in his gym (200 lb overhead press, 275 lb barbell row, 315 lb bench press, 405 lb squat and 500 lb deadlift) and he did it in only 2 years with my help. I gave him the right programs, the right diet advice, I taught him proper form and I showed him all the details about how to make the best progress and it worked.

• Love it
Reactions: RoundHouse
I started lifting in 2016 and tried many different things in the gym until 2018 while searching the internet for answers to my questions. Then, for 2018 and 2019, I didn't go to the gym, and in 2020 I started again with all the knowledge I had gotten over the years and I made the best progress ever until the gyms in my area closed down.

Now I am waiting until my home gym equipment from Rogue Fitness arrives (in 2-3 weeks) so that I can finally start training again and with the knowledge that I have, I can get an above average physique in only 6-12 months of serious training. I have also taught my best friend back when I was learning this stuff, from 2016 to 2018, and then he became the strongest guy in his gym (200 lb overhead press, 275 lb barbell row, 315 lb bench press, 405 lb squat and 500 lb deadlift) and he did it in only 2 years with my help. I gave him the right programs, the right diet advice, I taught him proper form and I showed him all the details about how to make the best progress and it worked.
i see, you didn't have to write all this, but good luck with your training dude i also just started a month ago in the gym we're gonna ascend :chad:

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407