Going under the knife. Wish me luck

Wait you got genioplasty + bimax (BSSO and lefort1)????

What was the total cost? And what location?

Nice job OP I’m happy someone is doing something
Yep, that's called trimax.
I already paid around $9k and further expenses, like braces maintenance, health check ups are expected to be around another $4k
So it's gonna be around $13k in total.

The surgeon is this dude instagram.com/dr_andreishchev
andreishchev.com/?lang=en

It's in St.Petersburg, Russia

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 1332 and 1 other person
Imagine being surgeon and don't making self surgery...
most plastic surgeons look like they need a plastic surgeon themselves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, HighIQcel, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
I already paid around $9k and further expenses, like braces maintenance, health check ups are expected to be around another $4k

are you russian yourself or did ypu travel

Nice. How long ago did you first consult with him?
The first one was in mid February. Surgery was scheduled on April 4th, then postponed for 1,5 months due to the goddamn virus

Medical school won't even be a thing to them if they grew up as Chad. Suffering make you try harder in life.

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx, I'mme, randomguy1235 and 3 others
Good luck, think positively, you'll recover well and the surgery will ascend you man, I'm sure of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and GordonFreeman

Nice

Did he use the most Millimeters so you get the most forwarded growth surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
are you russian yourself or did ypu travel
Yep, but I did have to move to the city he operates in. And it's a fkn great city, compared to the rest shithole of the country.
Coaches don't play, kek
Nice

Did he use the most Millimeters so you get the most forwarded growth surgery?
Nope, I asked him for 7mm of advancement and I'm still not sure if that's not too much.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
A also got a special bsso cut to broaden gonial angles

I didn't know this was possible.

Yesterday I've seen him only twice. First time when he put the braces on me, the second time he came to my ward asked for what I wanted to achieve, even though we've already discussed that previously and he even made some morphs. He performs a lot of surgeries everyday, so that's probably the reason of him being always in hurry and a bit distracted.

The service is decent, I have a cozy ward with scenic view out of the window. They feed me with chicken bouillon and cola😃
Expected changes
View attachment 417917

If he actually managed to perform this morph, im on my way to russia to get this. Good luck bro i hope he did it very good.

The first one was in mid February. Surgery was scheduled on April 4th, then postponed for 1,5 months due to the goddamn virus

Did you consult with anyone else or just with him?

A also got a special bsso cut to broaden gonial angles

Got anything on this? Havent heard of this before and I have reserached fairly extensively in regards to bimax + genio since I am going to do the same. God speed brother. Wishing the best of luck in regards to your recovery.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
If he actually managed to perform this morph, im on my way to russia to get this. Good luck bro i hope he did it very good.
It's looks close to what was expected. The nose appears to be sunken tho 😒

• So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Did you consult with anyone else or just with him?
Just him. Traveling abroad would significantly rise the price. He's skilled and knowledgeable. Unlike implants, osteotomies are common, so there's no point in picking the best of the best doctor.
Got anything on this? Havent heard of this before
It was discussed many times here. I can't find the link tho, may be someone posts it. The thread was even sticked
Only before and morphs

Last edited:
  • +1
congratz bro

• +1
How is the recovery @GordonFreeman ? Are you at home or at the hospital? How many days you were in the hospital? How is the eating?

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
Sacrificed a fertile lamb today in your honor, hoping it speeds up your recovery. Thoughts and prayer with you mate. Changed my profile picture on Facebook to yours - so you know I am serious.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Lev Peshkov and GordonFreeman
I have double jaw surgery scheduled for tomorrow.

This guy
zsrbX0iTOZ8.jpg

is gonna disassemble my skull.

Feel a bit nervous.
Wish me luck boyos
ultra mega turbo jelly. Good luck bro. may you ascend

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Lev Peshkov
Keeping making fun of greycels guys. Looks like they’re the ones ACTUALLY ascending

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents, Lev Peshkov, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
did u have scleral show before? anything changed to you eyes? can tell now? how about nose?

How is the recovery @GordonFreeman ? Are you at home or at the hospital? How many days you were in the hospital? How is the eating?
2 days at the hospital and now I'm finally home. The recovery is a nightmare. I can only sleep on my back. The nose is always stuffy, can't breath properly.
Jaws don't open for more than 1mm, so to eat I have to stick a straw in the slit between the teeth and push the food with a syringe.

IMG 20200519 191332

It's no joke, guys. We're used to only see before/afters and often neglect what's in between them.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer, anti caking agents, Lev Peshkov and 4 others
2 days at the hospital and now I'm finally home. The recovery is a nightmare. I can only sleep on my back. The nose is always stuffy, can't breath properly.
Jaws don't open for more than 1mm, so to eat I have to stick a straw in the slit between the teeth and push the food with a syringe.

View attachment 421471

It's no joke, guys. We're used to only see before/afters and often neglect what's in between them.
its going to be worth bro, just be strong in this period. the light at the end of the tunnel will come in max 1 month

• +1
did u have scleral show before? anything changed to you eyes? can tell now? how about nose?
I had a little scleral show and now it's even worse, because cheeks are mega swollen and pull soft tissues from all over the face.
The nose seems to be more upturned, but it's still somewhat sunken, relatively to the midface. But I think it's because of huge cheeks. Let's see after the swelling goes down.
What I noticed is eyes appear to be more deep set, because of protruding jaws.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anti caking agents, Lev Peshkov, Chico Chicowski and 2 others

View attachment 421471

Bro didn't Andrie say on his Insta posts that you have to stay 10 days at the hospital??
did you check yourself out or they kicked you out?

Bro didn't Andrie say on his Insta posts that you have to stay 10 days at the hospital??
did you check yourself out or they kicked you out?
I think that's a rule for foreigners. Since I'm local, they let me out soon

• +1
I hope you overcoom this op, don't forget to post before and after.
swelling will take 3 months to fully go away but you'll see the final result after the first month.

Last edited:
Hey OP, fantastic that you actually went through this. Will ascend to Chad.How long is recovery process?

• +1
Hey OP, fantastic that you actually went through this. Will ascend to Chad.How long is recovery process?
A couple of months

• +1
Congrats dude but you're making it to be fucking painful
I wish you the fastest recovery.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and GordonFreeman
Отлично
Я поздравляю тебя и хорошие здоровые

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and GordonFreeman
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and CristianT
Terrible tbh😒
Idk what they did to my nose, but it's always clogged and that gives me infinite headaches
fuck..i'm only thinking at the recovery tbh.. when i will also do this shit.

can you at least talk or you can't open your mouth?

fuck..i'm only thinking at the recovery tbh.. when i will also do this shit.

can you at least talk or you can't open your mouth?
No, he can't. After a bimax, your jaws are shut together, and you can only be fed through a straw, with liquid food. That's for a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Хорошая работа, рад, что вы прошли через это! Будете ли вы рассмотреть возможность получения больше операций после этого? Может быть, наполнитель или имплантаты для орбитальной области? Но этот морфинг выглядел потрясающе! Оставайтесь в безопасности и быстро выздоровейте!

• +1

View attachment 421471

Stay strong brother. it'll all be worth it in the end

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and CristianT

This guy
zsrbX0iTOZ8.jpg

Feel a bit nervous.
Wish me luck boyos
Bro please send pics for me PM, I want to do double surgery too later on

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and Deleted member 4430

This guy
zsrbX0iTOZ8.jpg

Feel a bit nervous.
Wish me luck boyos

You'll be alright, OP.

If he were truly a butcher he wouldn't have such a huge online presence.

He would've been called out over and over.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes when you awake.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and Deleted member 4430
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Does Andreischev speak english?

how old are you?

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and CristianT
Andrei have virtual consultations also?