Golden Nuggets section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeus

Zeus

God
Basically, threads with useful information are also shared on that forum, all comments are removed except the ones that provide valuable insight. Will help a shit ton with digging thorough incel trash

Zeus

Zeus

God
dogtown

dogtown

Horny high inhib cel
Zeus

Zeus

God
dogtown

dogtown

Horny high inhib cel
JFL @ you, grade 10 and coping from now. Imagine at 20 :feelsgah:
stop projecting.

You wasted your life and now coping be trying to become some sort of ‘super human’ trying to learn 100’s of pointless bullshit.

At 20 I’ll be in a d1 college for sport.

Zeus

Zeus

God
stop projecting.

You wasted your life and now coping be trying to become some sort of ‘super human’ trying to learn 100’s of pointless bullshit.

At 20 I’ll be in a d1 college for sport.
"At 20 I’ll be in a d1 college for sport."
:feelsokman: good luck with that buddy boyo, you will just see those messages rise up and up and up

dogtown

dogtown

Horny high inhib cel
"At 20 I’ll be in a d1 college for sport."
:feelsokman: good luck with that buddy boyo, you will just see those messages rise up and up and up
Kek i waste my free time in here JFL.

What you do I’m your free time doesn’t effect athletical performance jfl

Zeus

Zeus

God
Kek i waste my free time in here JFL.

What you do I’m your free time doesn’t effect athletical performance jfl
11:50 in UK, go to sleep lad.
Ill even sing you a song

Zeus

Zeus

God
Zeus

Zeus

God
Zeus

Zeus

God
Zeus

Zeus

God
Cross country. I want to win nationals in 2020.
Woah, I heard its really hard. Are you doing it alone or with friends/team?

Zeus

Zeus

God
dogtown

dogtown

Horny high inhib cel
oH Shit, wow. Have you been doing this for years?
I started properly training this April. I just came off a year injury in September, so I’m having to build up my stamina again.

Zeus

Zeus

God
I started properly training this April. I just came off a year injury in September, so I’m having to build up my stamina again.
Did you start because someone in the family does it or you just started for fun?

dogtown

dogtown

Horny high inhib cel
Did you start because someone in the family does it or you just started for fun?
I beat everyone in sports day and realised I was good at it. So I begged my dad to take me to a running club.

Zeus

Zeus

God
I beat everyone in sports day and realised I was good at it. So I begged my dad to take me to a running club.
Thats cool, any tips for new runners?

Zeus

Zeus

God
Long runs are the best for increasing your cardiovascular threshold
Do you do HIIT or is it any helpful? I've thought about doing an Iron Man before but I have no idea if I am mentally capable

dogtown

dogtown

Horny high inhib cel
Do you do HIIT or is it any helpful? I've thought about doing an Iron Man before but I have no idea if I am mentally capable
Twice a week.

I’m not knowledgeable on triathlon tbh, but i saw an out of shape guy complete an Ironman.

I imagine if you put yourself to it you could complete it.

Zeus

Zeus

God
Twice a week.

I’m not knowledgeable on triathlon tbh, but i saw an out of shape guy complete an Ironman.

I imagine if you put yourself to it you could complete it.
If he could do it I could do it. The mindset is where is at, people can survive hell week that goes to prove that the body has no limitations

dogtown

dogtown

Horny high inhib cel
Damn this is cool I might start running/cycling again.
You should sports are better than women, if you get into a sport it becomes your main focus, it’s the one of the better ways to improve your life.

Zeus

Zeus

God
Damn this is cool I might start running/cycling again.
Hiking seems to be interesting
You should sports are better the women, if you get into a sport it becomes your main focus, it’s the one of the better ways to improve your life.
I used to do grappling back in the day and it was all I cared for

Zeus

Zeus

God
Zeus

Zeus

God
I thought you would have been more a football person tbh
Did football from like 10-13 but I was an obese kid and the coach was useless. I remember he would say run and he would lay down like the obese fuck he was and eat

dogtown

dogtown

Horny high inhib cel
Did football from like 10-13 but I was an obese kid and the coach was useless. I remember he would say run and he would lay down like the obese fuck he was and eat
Football is the best sport in the uk for making friends tbh.

My parent were not encouraging of it so I just stopped and started playing computer games when I joined high school, which is definitely the reason I’m here now tbh.

Zeus

Zeus

God
Football is the best sport in the uk for making friends tbh.

My parent were not encouraging of it so I just stopped and started playing computer games when I joined high school, which is definitely the reason I’m here now tbh.
Everywhere in the world tbh. I would personally get back into football if I was your age, the friend making part of it is just another giant bonus

dogtown

dogtown

Horny high inhib cel
Everywhere in the world tbh. I would personally get back into football if I was your age, the friend making part of it is just another giant bonus
I might join a Sunday league team for fun, but it would probably interfere with my running tbh.

Zeus

Zeus

God
I might join a Sunday league team for fun, but it would probably interfere with my running tbh.
Its another form of cardio tbh. I used to be fearless and be good at football until I took a good hit right in the nuts.

dogtown

dogtown

Horny high inhib cel
Its another form of cardio tbh. I used to be fearless and be good at football until I took a good hit right in the nuts.
Sports should be more emphasised in the uk, ded srs, if I was made to play football from a young age, I would not be here, i imagine the same for a lot of others

Blitz

Blitz

??™
You should sports are better than women, if you get into a sport it becomes your main focus, it’s the one of the better ways to improve your life.
You can get insane dopamine boosts from this.

Zeus

Zeus

God
Sports should be more emphasised in the uk, ded srs, if I was made to play football from a young age, I would not be here, i imagine the same for a lot of others
True, they are already emphasized but not to the degree of e.g Brazil. There not playing football makes you an outcast

dogtown

dogtown

Horny high inhib cel
True, they are already emphasized but not to the degree of e.g Brazil. There not playing football makes you an outcast
Too many fat fucks here.

Playing a team sport should be made mandatory. School sports should have a proper leagues, like the USA.

Zeus

Zeus

God
Too many fat fucks here.

Playing a team sport should be made mandatory. School sports should have a proper league, like the USA.
Trueeee, the USA's football (aka rugby) for high school is a billion dollar industry, people profiting of kids and not paying them lol. But yeah sports should be more mandatory, especially fighting ones since the teaching discipline. Joe Rogan had a great podcast on this with Rusell

dogtown

dogtown

Horny high inhib cel
Trueeee, the USA's football (aka rugby) for high school
That is what I was referring to tbh, shit looks great.

Fighting sports are good, but should only be done from like 14+ imo

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
Ironic thread tbh.

Talking about usefull info and somehow it turned into Dogtown talking about running 15km trying to get away from his bullies.

dogtown

dogtown

Horny high inhib cel
Ironic thread tbh.

Talking about usefull info and somehow it turned into Dogtown talking about running 15km trying to get away from his bullies.
I have no bullies JFL

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
Trueeee, the USA's football (aka rugby) for high school is a billion dollar industry, people profiting of kids and not paying them lol. But yeah sports should be more mandatory, especially fighting ones since the teaching discipline. Joe Rogan had a great podcast on this with Rusell
keep crying for dogtown he mogs you to oblivion as a child

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
He’s probably the best looking poster on all psl tbh
hes an adult who almost gets heightmogged by a foid and ur a 15 yr old with a better face than him (you are blonde hair prettyboy he is ethnic garbage)

even if he mogs you now he wont mog you 2 years from now

dogtown

dogtown

Horny high inhib cel
hes an adult who almost gets heightmogged by a foid and ur a 15 yr old with a better face than him (you are blonde hair prettyboy he is ethnic garbage)

even if he mogs you now he wont mog you 2 years from now
Nah bro he’s actually really fucking good looking JFL

Zeus

Zeus

God
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

Last edited:
kobecel

kobecel

Quantum
Tbh
Started play basketball at 13/14
Saved my life

TBOLT

TBOLT

wasted days, days being regained
one word read before scrolling down I did not

Sergeant

Sergeant

Admin
I think that should come from the community, and then we could pin it / make it into a little "bible" of sorts. I definitely don't have the time nor knowledge of what is absolute important information to compile in some megathread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)