Golden Nuggets section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeus

Zeus

God
I thought you would have been more a football person tbh
Did football from like 10-13 but I was an obese kid and the coach was useless. I remember he would say run and he would lay down like the obese fuck he was and eat

dogtown

dogtown

virgin
Did football from like 10-13 but I was an obese kid and the coach was useless. I remember he would say run and he would lay down like the obese fuck he was and eat
Football is the best sport in the uk for making friends tbh.

My parent were not encouraging of it so I just stopped and started playing computer games when I joined high school, which is definitely the reason I’m here now tbh.

Zeus

Zeus

God
Football is the best sport in the uk for making friends tbh.

My parent were not encouraging of it so I just stopped and started playing computer games when I joined high school, which is definitely the reason I’m here now tbh.
Everywhere in the world tbh. I would personally get back into football if I was your age, the friend making part of it is just another giant bonus

dogtown

dogtown

virgin
Everywhere in the world tbh. I would personally get back into football if I was your age, the friend making part of it is just another giant bonus
I might join a Sunday league team for fun, but it would probably interfere with my running tbh.

Zeus

Zeus

God
I might join a Sunday league team for fun, but it would probably interfere with my running tbh.
Its another form of cardio tbh. I used to be fearless and be good at football until I took a good hit right in the nuts.

dogtown

dogtown

virgin
Its another form of cardio tbh. I used to be fearless and be good at football until I took a good hit right in the nuts.
Sports should be more emphasised in the uk, ded srs, if I was made to play football from a young age, I would not be here, i imagine the same for a lot of others

Zeus

Zeus

God
Sports should be more emphasised in the uk, ded srs, if I was made to play football from a young age, I would not be here, i imagine the same for a lot of others
True, they are already emphasized but not to the degree of e.g Brazil. There not playing football makes you an outcast

dogtown

dogtown

virgin
True, they are already emphasized but not to the degree of e.g Brazil. There not playing football makes you an outcast
Too many fat fucks here.

Playing a team sport should be made mandatory. School sports should have a proper leagues, like the USA.

Zeus

Zeus

God
Too many fat fucks here.

Playing a team sport should be made mandatory. School sports should have a proper league, like the USA.
Trueeee, the USA's football (aka rugby) for high school is a billion dollar industry, people profiting of kids and not paying them lol. But yeah sports should be more mandatory, especially fighting ones since the teaching discipline. Joe Rogan had a great podcast on this with Rusell

dogtown

dogtown

virgin
Trueeee, the USA's football (aka rugby) for high school
That is what I was referring to tbh, shit looks great.

Fighting sports are good, but should only be done from like 14+ imo

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
Trueeee, the USA's football (aka rugby) for high school is a billion dollar industry, people profiting of kids and not paying them lol. But yeah sports should be more mandatory, especially fighting ones since the teaching discipline. Joe Rogan had a great podcast on this with Rusell
keep crying for dogtown he mogs you to oblivion as a child

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
He’s probably the best looking poster on all psl tbh
hes an adult who almost gets heightmogged by a foid and ur a 15 yr old with a better face than him (you are blonde hair prettyboy he is ethnic garbage)

even if he mogs you now he wont mog you 2 years from now

dogtown

dogtown

virgin
hes an adult who almost gets heightmogged by a foid and ur a 15 yr old with a better face than him (you are blonde hair prettyboy he is ethnic garbage)

even if he mogs you now he wont mog you 2 years from now
Nah bro he’s actually really fucking good looking JFL

K

kobecel

Banned
Tbh
Started play basketball at 13/14
Saved my life

TBOLT

TBOLT

wasted days, days being regained
one word read before scrolling down I did not

Sergeant

Sergeant

Admin
I think that should come from the community, and then we could pin it / make it into a little "bible" of sorts. I definitely don't have the time nor knowledge of what is absolute important information to compile in some megathread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pisslord Feedback 7
Vitruvian Feedback 7
MammothActuary Feedback 5