Gonna chew til I faint during summer break

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
I don't dare to chewmax at the moments since I fear that my face might become bloated as fuck, I will wait for the summer break to come so I have a few weeks to hide in my basement and chew for boneremodeling.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Disabilitymaxxing

Sounds like a plan ngl

Why would chewing cause bloat?

• So Sad
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Because OP has never thought of chewing with his mouth open to avoid hypertrophying his buccinators.
yes but the thing is that I have lots of facial bloat, even if only my masseters hypertrophy, it's gonna push my bloated cheeks foreward and make me look like a chipmunk. I have to do more cardio and cut on carbs but for some reason I'm too stupid for that. It's my own fault tbh, I'm too lusty for carbs

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Buccinators suck,they don’t help chew.If your Buccinators are hypertrophied it’s probably because you’re swallowing with them when you shouldn’t be.To reduce facial bloat drink lots of water and avoid unbalanced salt.

• +1
Buccinators suck,they don’t help chew.If your Buccinators are hypertrophied it’s probably because you’re swallowing with them when you shouldn’t be.To reduce facial bloat drink lots of water and avoid unbalanced salt.
Thx I already know that but I'm just undisciplined as hell. I'm the type of guy to fall on his knees and beg for a second chance just to fuck it up again out of laziness.
I deserve to be punished tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
faints me

• +1
You might jaw-joint problems if you do that