Gonna dirty bulk (with videos)

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer

I always feel fat (for like 3 weeks now) and I really want to get fat fat to just try to get as much muscle mass as possible. Cutting except removing hips woudnt help much, I just don't look as good as I did 2 months ago imo.
One more

It's over for you tbh :feelskek:

It's over for you tbh :feelskek:
Nah bro ill just bloatmaxx ull see
Small lips

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel and kobecel
Holy shit hes pretty big tho now that I look at it just fat is the main issue
That's why you go on a lean bulk. what's the point of lifting if your just gonna end up looking like a fat ass birther hipped fag.

That's why you go on a lean bulk. what's the point of lifting if your just gonna end up looking like a fat ass birther hipped fag.
I think it will fix my bodyfat dismorphia

I think it will fix my bodyfat dismorphia
No it won't just cut down to 10%-12% body fat before going on a lean bulk. I have some fat on my legs I have to get rid of before I start bulking.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 701
hollow cheeked chad

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
You will like a shit if you are gonna dirty bulk with your genetics and t levels.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
My advice for you is to wear tighter shirts, it will make you look bigger. Your shirts failo you hard. Btw how long have you been working out?

how tf did you get hollow cheeks

gl brother.

The monster

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel and kobecel
My advice for you is to wear tighter shirts, it will make you look bigger. Your shirts failo you hard. Btw how long have you been working out?
8months but I started with bad calorie partioning and 1 month of squats. What about the black shirt is it fine?
hollow cheeked chad
how tf did you get hollow cheeks

gl brother.
What are hollow cheeks? Not sure how I got them im just lifting and bulking

8months but I started with bad calorie partioning and 1 month of squats. What about the black shirt is it fine?

Just dont wear black since it makes people look smaller than they are. White or red is the way to go, maybe some more colors i dont know of but i know those makes you look bigger.

Just dont wear black since it makes people look smaller than they are. White or red is the way to go, maybe some more colors i dont know of but i know those makes you look bigger.
Oh I always wear black that explains it

And how much did you gain in those 8 months?

Black t is okay but I was thinking of something like this
New-Arrival-Men-s-Fashion-High-Elastic-Tight-T-shirt-V-neck-Shirt-Sexy-Short-Sleeve.jpg

btw you should focus more on your arms

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
And how much did you gain in those 8 months?

Black t is okay but I was thinking of something like this
New-Arrival-Men-s-Fashion-High-Elastic-Tight-T-shirt-V-neck-Shirt-Sexy-Short-Sleeve.jpg

btw you should focus more on your arms
I gained like prob 28lbs but some of it was far and bloat from creatine but also muscle

Ive been flacruating around 91kg now but I look like less
Oh I have that can possibly wear it imo. Gonna try with white jacket tommorow

OP i would trade shoes.

I gained like prob 28lbs but some of it was far and bloat from creatine but also muscle

Ive been flacruating around 91kg now but I look like less
Oh I have that can possibly wear it imo. Gonna try with white jacket tommorow
bulk to 120kg bro, you will look like son of David Laid bro

@dotacel @nibbamaxxing what do hollow cheeks mean? I didnt have them before?

Why dirty bulk as a natty. Makes no sense to me.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Were you the guy with extremely narrow hips or was it someone else?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
FML i have small wrists like urs in that old pic. I see u got thicker wrists after. Just from lifting weights?

Just focus on losing body fat, bulking is a meme tbh. Might make you gain an additional few pounds of muscle per year, but is it worth it if you look like an ogre bloatgod for 6+ months a year?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
FML i have small wrists like urs in that old pic. I see u got thicker wrists after. Just from lifting weights?
Yes, If you train all other weight forearms will grow dw. Also small forearms are semigood still as they give an illusion of a bigger body so dw bro
Just focus on losing body fat, bulking is a meme tbh. Might make you gain an additional few pounds of muscle per year, but is it worth it if you look like an ogre bloatgod for 6+ months a year?
Yeh but imo rn I dont think I need to lose bodyfat that bad but id actually need muscle