Gonna go out with my Azn Princess for a cheeky Nandos and cinema, how do I look?

Britcel

Britcel

Banned
Picture 502

Ignore the nose

• +1
Reactions: Bui
Very uhhh british

How am I looking?
CA6F8F8F 2B76 4257 AA0F 0C07D52C110D

both of you look like absolute faggots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 1106, Deleted member 176 and 2 others
What's that shit in the background on your bed? You have a bedbug problem?

Stop bagging faggots, die of cancer.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
i mog you to death you jew nosed faggot, wheres your upperlip you fucking kike.
It’s funny how you roast my two features that are easily fixable. Meanwhile you still haven’t posted your face phaggot.

JFL TBHNGL

It’s funny how you roast my two features that are easily fixable. Meanwhile you still haven’t posted your face phaggot.

JFL TBHNGL
small skulled low t jew nosed no upper low shit goniol angle eye assymtry having ass cumskin.

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
I wish i had someone to go on a date with :feelsbadman:

• WTF
Reactions: pisslord
start saving up you cumskin or youre gonna settle with a chink
I’m already dating a chinese girl, apparently I told her I wanted to marry her and have kids when drunk lmao.

I’m already dating a chinese girl, apparently I told her I wanted to marry her and have kids when drunk lmao.
imagine being white and could ascend to 6 psl and settling with a chink faced whore, check my chink thread on why you should never ever ever ever date or even talk to a chink.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended and ElliotRodgerJr
imagine being white and could ascend to 6 psl and settling with a chink faced whore, check my chink thread on why you should never ever ever ever date or even talk to a chink.
I have yellow fever man, a very bad case, to the point I’m not attracted to non Asians.

I have yellow fever man, a very bad case, to the point I’m not attracted to non Asians.
check my thread, i listed almost every single reason to not date a chink, chinks are literally the only race you shouldnt date.

check my thread, i listed almost every single reason to not date a chink, chinks are literally the only race you shouldnt date.
What if she's HAPA? Viet/Italian?

Dicklet for dating a gook

Britcel

• So Sad
Reactions: Britcel
Dicklet for dating a gook
She paid for the meal and bought us drinks, walking to dealers now

She said she wants to go out next Saturday and spend Sunday in bed before I go looks like I'm on a nofap week from tonight

She paid for the meal and bought us drinks, walking to dealers now

She said she wants to go out next Saturday and spend Sunday in bed before I go looks like I'm on a nofap week from tonight
Why nofap?

You want to come in 15 seconds?

What PSL would you say your Azn Princess is

Post a picture without smiling and squinting if this is really you