Gonna start Finasteride this week

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
Hope it won’t grow me bitch tits, shrink my dick, give me cancer or turn me in a low T cuck. This hairline slowly drains my positive energy and I fucking hate it, can’t express it how depressed it makes me feel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, fobos, Lorsss and 4 others
Good luck OP. True pain is watching your once NW0 hairline gradually recede further and further back into nothingness day after day. Torture. Absolute torture.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Zeta ascended, Arkantos and 11 others
Good luck. I hope you don't get side effects.

2% chance you get sides because of the drug. In the study, the placebo group had a higher rate of sides than the amount attributed to the drug. Placebo is strong, especially since shit like ED depends a lot on your mental state. Believe you won't get sides and it's very unlikely you will.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Dude i wanna take fin but i was told it closes ur growth plates and u need dht for masculine features and it may impact face fat so im hesitant

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Dude i wanna take fin but i was told it closes ur growth plates and u need dht for masculine features and it may impact face fat so im hesitant

Closes your growth plates? I've never heard of that issue before

Why not ru 58841?

I don’t give a shit I’m 24 already

@Zeta ascended cause cba to prep it and shit. Just pop a pill and go

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
groth plates are already closed at 18 years old

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Good luck with it man.

It's Turkey or death for me tbh

Bye bye dick

• +1
Reactions: SLA and Autist
a 17 years old guy doesn't need finasteride

don't you know hair is the most important thing in male look?
balding men look like pedos or rapist
Dude my hairs thinning and my temples are receding my brother started at this age too

Me too, brother. I'm gonna see a dermatologist first and do some blood tests just in case I get side effects so I know what to fix. I recommend you do the same.

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms
a 17 years old guy doesn't need finasteride

don't you know hair is the most important thing in male look?
balding men look like pedos or rapist

So you rather want to be admired than to be able to fuck? If i had to choose i rather be balding than giving up the One Thing this is all about lol

Dude my hairs thinning and my temples are receding my brother started at this age too

show me your hairline via pm

• +1
Reactions: Autist
So you rather want to be admired than to be able to fuck? If i had to choose i rather be balding than giving up the One Thing this is all about lol
What makes you think he is gonna have problems, most likely he wont

Thinking about starting finasteride but I'm not sure if I'm actually balding. Can I run it for a month to see what it does for me and then quit or are there permanent sides?

Thinking about starting finasteride but I'm not sure if I'm actually balding. Can I run it for a month to see what it does for me and then quit or are there permanent sides?
No running it for a month is likely to just give you some sides and no visible effects on your hair because it doesn’t have enough time to grow.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
good luck bro

however if you notice itching nipples or brainfog you should stop
I hope not man, a limp dick is already much of an ask

• +1
do also ketoconazole

Ok just booked the appointment. Hoping Fin won’t screw my fucking life worse than hairloss.

It is over.

• +1