Gonna start gymcelling Monday

BradAniston

BradAniston

6'6 t̵r̵u̵e̵c̵e̵l̵
(Sorry for us fag)
I'm 200cm for 72kg and i'm tired of this.
I have literraly 0 muscle. I only lift 20kg on the bench and it's hard af.
I look like slenderman. I'm gonna go 3 time a week on the gym and go for fullbody.

Any advice ?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 8919, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
If you are 200 cm you dont need to gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, PubertyMaxxer and Littleboy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, xefo, Deleted member 6272 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 9344, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Go 5 times a week and ask for a full body workout programme from your gym. They gave me the real deal when I registered 2 months ago I've made great progress. Eat 2.2g of protein per kg of body weight. Atm it should be 160g which is easy to do with food alone but as you gain weight it'll get harder and harder, so you'll have to likely supplement it.

• Woah
Reactions: BradAniston
Go 5 times a week and ask for a full body workout programme from your gym. They gave me the real deal when I registered 2 months ago I've made great progress. Eat 2.2g of protein per kg of body weight. Atm it should be 160g which is easy to do with food alone but as you gain weight it'll get harder and harder.
I watched a lot of video about diet i know some stuff about hat.
5 times a week ? Wow ! How can you do that (about time and do you body recover fast enough for that ?)

200 cm wtf

• +1
5 times a week ? Wow ! How can you do that (about time and do you body recover fast enough for that ?)
If you want to train your whole body without overtraining it, anything below 5 days won't cut it. You stay 1 hour at a time at the gym max. I take a day off for every 2 days of working out. So something like Wednesday and Saturday off, rest on is what I do.

The first week or 2 will be hell if you're untrained; your body will get really sore and you'll ache a lot. It's best to not let yourself go and go to the gym either way, but train a muscle group unaffected by the soring sensation, otherwise take the day off. Good luck!

• Love it
I know cuz you don’t have one
1588075063112 1

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 1400
Eat as much as you can until you almost have to puke.

If you want to train your whole body without overtraining it, anything below 5 days won't cut it. You stay 1 hour at a time at the gym max. I take a day off for every 2 days of working out. So something like Wednesday and Saturday off, rest on is what I do.

The first week or 2 will be hell if you're untrained; your body will get really sore and you'll ache a lot. It's best to not let yourself go and go to the gym either way, but train a muscle group unaffected by the soring sensation, otherwise take the day off. Good luck!
Damn bro, i'm gonna die monday :dafuckfeels:

Eat as much as you can until you almost have to puke.
I will not feel for the dirty bulk meme, if i can go up to 80 kilos ,it will be good to start

No need, 200cm is manlet in 2020, sorry....

God speed brotha, doing the same. Hopefully I'm done by January

• +1
(Sorry for us fag)
I look like slenderman. I'm gonna go 3 time a week on the gym and go for fullbody.

Any advice ?
My advice is to eat 200 grams of protein and calorie surpluss. And hop on a cycle of testosterone whenever you have everything on point, for some people this will be after 6 months, for others after 1-2 years and for others never.
Also, if you are below 30, specially below 20, go swimming on off days, so you build a MASSIVE FRAME. 2m and massive frame is so much halo that you got to be a subhuman not to slay.

Depending on your training you can't do that, im doing assisted beyond failure reps atm and my muscles hurt even 6 days after training. 4 days a week is good though.

Last edited:
My advice is to eat 200 grams of protein and calorie surpluss. And hop on a cycle of testosterone whenever you have everything on point, for some people this will be after 6 months, for others after 1-2 years and for others never.
Also, if you are below 30, specially below 20, go swimming on off days, so you build a MASSIVE FRAME. 2m and massive frame is so much halo that you got to be a subhuman not to slay.

I swam during 10 year until 16 bro.
My body is wide af, i have 22cm clavicle

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
I swan during 10 year until 16 bro.
My body is wide af, i have 22cm clavicle
I would then really focus on diet, 8+ hours of sleep and gym, and once you got everything on point do a cycle or 2 to speed your progress and get to your genetic limit, and you are set.

I would then really focus on diet, 8+ hours of sleep and gym, and once you got everything on point do a cycle or 2 to speed your progress and get to your genetic limit, and you are set.

I will not roid srsly, i want to live as long as i can so i'll not ruin my health for some muscle

I will not roid srsly, i want to live as long as i can so i'll not ruin my health for some muscle
My research so far indicates that a few cycles of test wont really give you long term sides if done correctly, unless you have some underlying abnormalities, but that's fine.

(Sorry for us fag)

Any advice ?
Pic?

• +1
FUCK YOU I WISG I WAS 200CM :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634