Gonna start researching Hard mewing to give me a better eye are and then get medial canthus surgery to get that Gandy look

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Will post results after 6 months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, shakmax, ULTRATERAX63 and 3 others
:feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2205
there is no medial canthus surgery

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm, Deleted member 1560, BigBoy and 1 other person
What tf is hard mewing

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
What tf is hard mewing
Mewing but harder

Salludon lied to you, its not from mewing. The only way to get it is biologically or surgically. But i don't know of any surgical merhods to get it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Alexanderr
Mewing but harder

Salludon lied to you, its not from mewing. The only way to get it is biologically or surgically. But i don't know of any surgical merhods to get it.
Then how did he get , if there is no surgical method

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
medial canthus surgery xD ?
you will get butched, go blind or if it actually works fine, you will look like a snake
Z-Plasty for medial part of canthus is better, but makes minor difference
also, hard mewing wont do much difference, except you ask some niggers to give you "distraction osteogenesis" for free
cantho

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
He's squintfrauding or agepill. Some ppl get it over time.

My guess is it's the first one.

Bioogramogged

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: shimada and her
Stop coping lol. Salludon had good genes to help him. I don't think mewing helped him mucj

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Chadelite and ULTRATERAX63
How do you mew? Do let your molar touch lightly or not?
Edit: nvm mewing with having a short distance on the molars gave force on my cheeks than having it touch

Last edited:
Mewing but harder

it can work, that's actually why most people have hunter eyes. All people with wide eyes and good canthal tilt have a high palate to support it, you can look at images of people with good eye are from the profile, they will have decently high cheekbones and a wide palate to support the eyes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot and Thushespokeofit
it can work, that's actually why most people have hunter eyes. All people with wide eyes and good canthal tilt have a high palate to support it, you can look at images of people with good eye are from the profile, they will have decently high cheekbones and a wide palate to support the eyes
I need a palate expanded to fit my whole tongue all the way in the back. My upper and middle is always laying on the roof of my mouth. The back part isn’t with the plate expander I will have enough room to rest it there

I need a palate expanded to fit my whole tongue all the way in the back. My upper and middle is always laying on the roof of my mouth. The back part isn’t with the plate expander I will have enough room to rest it there
try thumb pulling

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
cant wait for you to look exactly the same