Gonna try something new to lose bodyfat

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster

Tren makes me hungry plus I don't wanna risk trensomnia so I'm only on 200mg per week of that. Hopefully this kills my appetite and helps burn fat. Gonna take 1 per day and use a diuretic to stay dry.

• Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Anadrol 2.5g add 7ml BA haet to clear add 43ml PG 50mg per ml 50ml

btw

Try halotestin lol

anadrol+tren rapes ur hairline like nothing else lol

• So Sad
Reactions: jefferson
So you're running anadrol and zuzz is running clen.
I guess so. Tbh my liver isn't even fresh going into this. Been using orals at random for the past 6 weeks with no tudca and one of my liver enzymes is already elevated.

I guess so. Tbh my liver isn't even fresh going into this. Been using orals at random for the past 6 weeks and one of my liver enzymes is already elevated.
I checked in with my doc and she said I should wait a bit to take accutane as that is harsh on the liver and so is my dianabol. Gonna wait till I'm completely done with roids and PCT till I go on accutane I guess.

I guess so. Tbh my liver isn't even fresh going into this. Been using orals at random for the past 6 weeks with no tudca and one of my liver enzymes is already elevated.
whts ur test at atm? usually higher test increases appetite, maybe try lowering test to 150? itll also get rid of bloat
I checked in with my doc and she said I should wait a bit to take accutane as that is harsh on the liver and so is my dianabol. Gonna wait till I'm completely done with roids and PCT till I go on accutane I guess.
ur doc is ok with you taking roids?

Nah I was taking var, methyl dht. Dbol, some super drol and m1t and my liver is still doing alright. Toxicity is over blown.

To be fair I only took a few small doses of the sdrol and m1t but it was right before and on the day of the blood test
whts ur test at atm? usually higher test increases appetite, maybe try lowering test to 150? itll also get rid of bloat
At 250 test

Maybe I should lower it, especially now that I have drol to keep me full

Last edited:
@jefferson did you make your own Tren with finaplix h?

Be carefull tho you only have one body

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 195cm and androidcel
I thought you are already very lean

What's the Tren rage like? Is it fucking up your brain or is it manageable?
Usually, I'm chill but sometimes random little things will set me off. Sometimes I am thinking with my rational brain and sometimes it's the tren brain. I can tell in the back of my head when I'm thinking crazy shit but in the moment I still act on it. So what I've started doing is writing down what I'm going to do about a certain situation when I'm thinking straight and then I commit myself to follow that no matter what impulsive tren thoughts I get later on.

• +1
Reactions: x30001