Good and bad news for Ethnics. Tinder research update on race

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
PSL 6 ethnics get as much matches as PSL 6 white and black people! 3 trails were run on different days in 2 different locations. Tests were all done not including any height in the profile. Ethnics got 10% less white matches, and 20% more ethnic matches than black people. White people got 10% less white matches and 10% less ethnic matches.
Will make a detailed chart, but ethnics can get white girls. They were gl too, some stacies. No black women though.
More Funny MEMES: Barney Stinson celebrate Champagne excited How Met Your Mother joy jump jump for joy jumping party hard pop spray woo hoo excited party,hoo,Barney,for,Met,joy,hard,woo,pop,Your,jump,How,spray,jumping,Mother,party,Champagne,excited,celebrate,Stinson GIF
9GAG - One party dance Donald Trump invited Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un. Xi Jinping 9gags video, best funny pics, gifs, videos, gaming, anime, manga, movie, tv, cosplay, sport, food, memes, cute, fail, 9gag funny videos, 9gag funny pranks, 9GAG Funny Video, 9GAG TV, 9GAG Trolls, 9gag fresh, just for laugh, One party dance Donald Trump invited Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un. Xi Jinping, One party, party dance, Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong Un, Xi Jinping GIF
Image result for party dank gif

But here's the bad part. PSL 5 curries and Chinks get mogged by white 5 psl people. They get as many matches as 4 PSL Men. I think the racepill only happens if you aren't chad. Race is a factor but foids overlook it if you're chad.
Brutal for currycels. 99% of you will never reach 6psl even through surgery. Sorry fellow streetshitters.

Image result for sad gif
Image result for saddank gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
P2Nwtes

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Hasn’t Face > race always been a known fact

• +1
Hasn’t Face > race always been a known fact
Yeah but some JBW copers live inside my head rent free and I had to add it to my catfishing expirements. They were partyl sorrect to. If you're an average Indian, you get stereotyped into what race you belong too.

Post graphs now i cant visualize this stuff in my head as im too low iq sorry :(

• So Sad
Just Fucking lol at all those ugly faggot manlet non white copers that blame their race for having poor success. I've said it since the very beginning. You're fucking ugly that's why you're not getting success JFL

• +1
Post graphs now i cant visualize this stuff in my head as im too low iq sorry :(
I will when I'm done with everything by the end of the month

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Made up shit

Made up shit
[Image: giphy.gif]

Says the one who said a JB gave them an ioi, and claimed they were a chad and ignored everyone that told you to post pics

What research? I don't see any links, charts, screenshots. Nothing.

• +1
My question is how invisible are 5 psl white people compared to 6 psl people? I'm guessing completely utterly invisible comparatively?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2205
What research? I don't see any links, charts, screenshots. Nothing.
I'm not done with my research though. I still have to test in 2 different locations, and run 2 more trials of the height portion before saying anything is final.
But here's the bad part. PSL 5 curries and Chinks get mogged by white 5 psl people. They get as many matches as 4 PSL Men. I think the racepill only happens if you aren't chad. Race is a factor but foids overlook it if you're chad.
Brutal for currycels. 99% of you will never reach 6psl even through surgery. Sorry fellow streetshitters.
Make sure you read the bad news guys. I don't want to give any deaththnics hope

Last edited:
I wish there was some way to do a height vs psl experiment to also show manlets just how fucking ugly they are as well. Tbh I do think frame and height (frame>height) matters but only within .5 psl