Good bideltoid for 6'1.5?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
What is averge for 17yo? I need good bideltoid to gremaxing and to be scary ugly motherfucker. I think it will grow a little up to 20's.

i have 20.5 bideltoid for 5'11 and u boyo ?

i have 20.5 bideltoid for 5'11 and u boyo ?
Idk honestly. I meassured from 18 to once 19.5. But i have very small and narrow waist so without shirt i look v

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Can you pass in the door and you aren't a roid freak?
No? Good.
Yes? Bad.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Don't troll. 27 would be like Mr Olympia level

whats your hip width?
pretty sure if you roid for some time you can ad 8 inches to bideltoid

whats your hip width?
pretty sure if you roid for some time you can ad 8 inches to bideltoid
8 inches? No 2 is a lot of musle. Propably i would get 22-23 with few years of roiding and Gymceling (pure musle) my shoulders look wide in some pics and mirror. I also feel wide. Propably becouse narrow waist.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Richard_Hungwell
8 inches? No 2 is a lot of musle. Propably i would get 22-23 with few years of roiding and Gymceling (pure musle) my shoulders look wide in some pics and mirror. I also feel wide. Propably becouse narrow waist.
bruh gonna need to know your hip width to yell you how much is good for you.

yea simeon panda has 8 inches of delt muscle. ofc 4 on each

37 inch? :feelshaha:

Giphy

"
6'8
"

nigga if you aint

Don't troll. 27 would be like Mr Olympia level
22 is already olympia level, yet majority of this forum has supposedly 22 inch bideltoids jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
i honestly dont believe you .
what you mean? 22 is very wide
also most of these people that say that have 22+ inch bideltoid never provide any proof nor have they ever been in a gym

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
9BADB4E8 B06A 4034 B057 7C4D307588AA

40 inch or death

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
also most of these people that say that have 22+ inch bideltoid never provide any proof nor have they ever been in a gym
You measure you beltoids with straight back relaxed shoulders, and some one Marks 2 dots at the sides of your shoulders correct?

. body builders with 2 shoulder to hip ratio bbs would have to have 11 inch hips witch is fucking tiny and nothing like reality.

Last edited:
You measure you beltoids with straight back relaxed shoulders, and some one Marks 2 dots at the sides of your shoulders correct?
yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
Well it's extremely wide.
What your width as if now?
Are you gymcelled natty? Or roids
didnt measure bi deltoid but biacromial is above 21
Well it's extremely wide.
What your width as if now?
Are you gymcelled natty? Or roids
planning on roiding tbh
ofc after some time

didnt measure bi deltoid but biacromial is above 21

planning on roiding tbh
ofc after some time
I see.
So basically you have a massive frame?

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
perfect bideltoid =

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 2745
Do manu wide af dudes. That show how big frame cope is but i need to be wide for ogremax

Did he ever post his measurement?

I will start off by saying that people here often overvalue their measurements, usually stating they are bigger than they actually are. Orb's bideltoid breadth is about 21 inches. Pretty impressive contrary to what people here state, right?

I self-measured myself with about 52cm bideltoid and due to bone exposure it looks as if it is actually wider than it actually is, providing more dimorphic look.

To all people claiming that they have muh 25+ inch bideltoid, here:

Also David Laid's bideltoid = 22"

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
I will start off by saying that people here often overvalue their measurements, usually stating they are bigger than they actually are. Orb's bideltoid breadth is about 21 inches. Pretty impressive contrary to what people here state, right?

I self-measured myself with about 52cm bideltoid and due to bone exposure it looks as if it is actually wider than it actually is, providing more dimorphic look.

To all people claiming that they have muh 25+ inch bideltoid, here:

View attachment 118768

Also David Laid's bideltoid = 22"
fuck i'm 20-30% and i'm 6'2. Idk why i feel broad when i walk. Can i pm someone to rate my frame?

let me tell you, he wont provide pics for proof jfl
ofc i wont. you think o pry would post on here if he said he had the best eye area in the world and was right ?

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Framletgod
ofc i wont. you think o pry would post on here if he said he had the best eye area in the world and was right ?
this makes no sense nigga