• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 3828, EthnicelAscension and 5 others
SIEGE by James Mason

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe and Deleted member 1774
It’s actually legit

It’s one if the few time tested books that almost all successful businessmen have read

Lowkey learned a bit from it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, TheMewingBBC, Raymon97 and 7 others
My 150+ books list

(0 stars are unrated because I read them quickly or might have listened to lectures over reading the book)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Littleboy, Deleted member 2227 and 5 others
I think Nietzche is irrelevant nowadays. Or at least I haven't stumbled upon any particularly worthy read of his (aside for general curiosity). Shopenhauer is far better @ being useful, but I'm not expert NGL

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن, TheMewingBBC, ldar = cope and 2 others
As a youngcel , im thankfull , this site is so fucking cool ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894, Deleted member 3672, Kade and 2 others
Terrorist handbook
Anarchist cookbook

My 150+ books list

(0 stars are unrated because I read them quickly or might have listened to lectures over reading the book)
you read a lot of books, how come? A stoner who reads books is a very rare pokemon

(i also appreciate your list, found some very interesting titles there)

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1464
you read a lot of books, how come? A stoner who reads books is a very rare pokemon

I am a very curious and perfectionist individuals, I channel a lot of it in better understanding myself and the world. Nothing is as rewarding to me then when I observe myself positively transforming through my new understandings, and like for anything else, the rewards sort of become addictive, which fuels my desire to learn further.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Raymon97, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
I am a very curious and perfectionist individuals, I channel a lot of it in better understanding myself and the world. Nothing is as rewarding to me then when I observe yourself positively transforming through my new understandings, and like for anything else, the rewards sort of become addictive, which fuels my desire to learn further.
in which field do you study if it's not indiscreet ?

I am a very curious and perfectionist individuals, I channel a lot of it in better understanding myself and the world. Nothing is as rewarding to me then when I observe yourself positively transforming through my new understandings, and like for anything else, the rewards sort of become addictive, which fuels my desire to learn further.
Did you do badly in school because of this?
I felt reflected reading this and I couldn't follow that desire as much as I wanted to because of bullshit in life, which affected my mind brutally and put me permanently into the stoicism mindset.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 3043
On the Genealogy of Morals
Beyond Good and Evil
Ecce Homo
Thus Spoke Zarathustra
Transurfing Reality
How to win Friends and influence People

feel free to recommend us some good books
Make your bed
Mastery
Machiavelli the prince

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
Idk if youd count manga as books but read berserk

• +1
Reactions: VrilChad, Yashchandra, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
Did you do badly in school because of this?
I felt reflected reading this and I couldn't follow that desire because of bullshit in life, which affected my mind brutally and put me permanently into the stoicism mindset.
Yeah a little, I can see where you are coming from.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1774
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774 and Deleted member 1464
Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable

from Tim Grover

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 1774
The Art of War
Crime and Punishment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774 and Deleted member 1464
Mindset: The New Psychology of Success

• +1
the marshmallow effect by walter mischel

a very good book to understand your own self-control

48 Laws of Power - Robert Greene
Read this because its very legit. Just read the laws if you're lazy itll take like 20 mins

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 1774
The charisma myth

• +1
Lemony snickets a series of unfortunate events

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: godsmistake, born2shitforced2wipe and Deleted member 1774
How to Stop Balding - Pajeet Patel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zelkxd, Patient A, Deleted member 1100 and 5 others
A child who is not embraced by its village will finally burn it down to feel it's warmth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Mousei, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
"Life and Times of a 5'2 balding Indian janitor - a memoir of slaying" by Pajeet Reyansh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, diggbicc and Deleted member 656
A child who is not embraced by its village will finally burn it down to feel it's warmth
20191105 113927

Chad skips reading and fucks your oneitis while you study the laws of physics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mousei, Deleted member 2227 and FatJattMofo
i allow it, can't pleasure my oneitis with a micropenis

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
I just broke the entire value of this thread with one single comment

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
reading and understanding all high IQ lookism thread >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> reading the 500 best books of the world

tbh jfl, books are cope mostly. Are Quora or something ? We (are supposed to be) one of the forefronts of the Blackpill

Only legit recommendation are books which are approved by high IQ Blackpillers. Cope anyways and movies are much better at releasing dopamine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
reading and understanding all high IQ lookism thread >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> reading the 500 best books of the world

tbh jfl, books are cope mostly. Are Quora or something ? We (are supposed to be) one of the forefronts of the Blackpill

Only legit recommendation are books which are approved by high IQ Blackpillers. Cope anyways and movies are much better at releasing dopamine
every single thing in this world is a cope, you decide how you cope. get lost.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Drugs and Deleted member 2581
Books are cope and mostly a waste of time. Most people don't enjoy reading except for the fact it makes them feel smarter and superior which is merely a cope cause looks = everything.
Unless you get actual profit out of it in the real world don't waste your time on it

• +1
every single thing in this world is a cope, you decide how you cope. get lost.
I am coping

but which one is delusional

looks / confidence / personality is the prime indicator of attractiveness

looks? Who would have guessed. And looks do not only help in attracting females, there are many other proven facts what good looks can cause

So if you intend to advance in life, what will help you more

the best Psychology books or the best Lookism threads?

Both are copes in their way, the intention to advance in life is a cope too, everything is

But what will really help you?

And I also bet you really learn more from for example high IQ Lookism threads, and you also apply more from these threads into your daily life

I was coping hard with this bluepill and redpill shit about Psychology and shit and never did anything.

10 months into blackpill = Better skin, fighting Norwood, already on my way to orthognatic surgery and funnily enough I also gained much confidence and became wiser.

This surprised me, 10 month reading threads from Autist > several years and tons of books of very popular autors for "Self Improvement"

• +1

Attachments

• 1572974309031.png
    1572974309031.png
    119.3 KB · Views: 3
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

I dont agree on that one, the stoners do read but most of their knowledge is pointless or they forget or it might do something with trying to "fit in" only people who are smart in real life try to dumb themselfs into majority of population.

Drugs like weed, psychociblin, salvia and lsd sometimes help me to grasp reality in a more satisfying way, like undestanding why people behave in a certain way, its like coming one with the unconsious, having a lucid dream where you can ask youself why do you feel that way or another, its hard to explan to someone who never did drugs. Its like trying to explain to somebody full concept of being drunk or on high dose of caffeine to somebody who never got drunk, you can talk terms and try to explain but to try them to get inside your head is impossible.
I think that im rather smart, have a lot of knowledge on many topics of my interest but im mostly shamed in here for my knowledge and trying to have a meaningfull conversation, in real life I just dont try anymore because I prefer to be the odd one in the group instead of not being in the group whatsoever.

I never met person IRL who had their shit together and tried to teach others, sometimes I have this explosion in my head to be better for 3-4 weeks when I trully learn and try to become better, try to teach others but after a while all of that comes to an end, im left mostly alone because no 1 wants to join.
Its agonizing.
@Dude420 your thoughts?
I am coping

but which one is delusional

looks / confidence / personality is the prime indicator of attractiveness

looks? Who would have guessed. And looks do not only help in attracting females, there are many other proven facts what good looks can cause

So if you intend to advance in life, what will help you more

the best Psychology books or the best Lookism threads?

Both are copes in their way, the intention to advance in life is a cope too, everything is

But what will really help you?

And I also bet you really learn more from for example high IQ Lookism threads, and you also apply more from these threads into your daily life

I was coping hard with this bluepill and redpill shit about Psychology and shit and never did anything.

10 months into blackpill = Better skin, fighting Norwood, already on my way to orthognatic surgery and funnily enough I also gained much confidence and became wiser.

This surprised me, 10 month reading threads from Autist > several years and tons of books of very popular autors for "Self Improvement"
Well I must say that yup, looks improved me more than anything, you cant even imagine how much of my dick moves were repressed before, my "flirting" was odd but rn girls are actually enjoying my company, even start to flirt themselfs but at the end of the day I feel empty I "cope" by seeking intelectual stimulation, my dopamine reward system works in the way that having dumb conversations that lead to not learning are boring as fuck, Its like a drug better than fucking or anything. I hope that maybe one day will come when Im not the smartest in my room of peers and have somebody that will stimulate me intelectually but as years come by my peers are only getting dumber or staying the same when Im learning all the time about everything. I wish I could just party with them or some shit like that but its impossible for me because I feel ashamed of wasting my time on lesser men/women than me. Having an equal friend male or female that doesnt bore me to death with their speech is the goal, always has been.

What im trying to say is that: If I boost my looks even to 10/10 will I ever be satisfied without the knowledge? Im the best looking man around rn, have more knowledge on all of the subjects that people bring IRL but I still feel empty, how you'd fix that? (im trying to have a conversation not to hear you advice on LDAR and rope)

Last edited: