Good CHEAP HGH sources?

H

hairyballscel

✡︎
Im a manlet(5'8) and extreme poorcel, i would appreciate if anyone could post some good hgh sources?
Is purple panda labs legit?, what about alibaba, i don't want to inject rat piss jfl but its extremely cheap, help would be appreciated...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
how old are you?

lemme guess you are 21

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3328
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
lool im 16 turning 17 in a couple months
ah k if you are under 21 you can still grow easily bro

spine stops growing at 21 on avg legs maybe 18 or 19

try out the ali baba hgh reviews look good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Luke LLL, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person

What if the reviews are fake? Its just that its TOO cheap you know...

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3328 and hairyballscel
fuck it i'll buy 10 vials of 10 iu, wish me luck
mashAllah bro make sure ur healthy weight and decent muscle mass your body isn;t a robot to just change overnight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer, Deleted member 3328 and 2 others
mashAllah bro make sure ur healthy weight and decent muscle mass your body isn;t a robot to just change overnight
ofc bro, i was gonna start gym but thats not an option rn, been doing HIIT and improved my diet a lot but i probably stunted my growth jfl i've starved myself for the past year

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer and Chadelite
ofc bro, i was gonna start gym but thats not an option rn, been doing HIIT and improved my diet a lot but i probably stunted my growth jfl i've starved myself for the past year
How tall are u and what country u from

im 17 in the uk i will blast this shit until im 20

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 3328
Im from the UK aswell, im 5'8
How tall are u and what country u from

im 17 in the uk i will blast this shit until im 20
Im gonna use this shit as long as possible tbh, where are u from specifically i live in london

• +1
> Good
> Cheap

Choose one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Equinox, Chadelite and 3 others
If you’re on a budget peptides are the way to go. Check out the pubertymaxxing thread from @Dyorotic2. It addresses/answers a lot of questions frequently asked here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 2756
  • +1
Hygetropin.cn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and hairyballscel
It would be easier to use peptides if you are low on money. I’m from the uk and I use peptides from peptides.co.uk and they seem to be working so far can’t be too optimistic tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Elias
It would be easier to use peptides if you are low on money. I’m from the uk and I use peptides from peptides.co.uk and they seem to be working so far can’t be too optimistic tho
I intended on using both tbh, but i might just only use peptides than...
Thanks

• +1
fuck it i'll buy 10 vials of 10 iu, wish me luck
I bought off of Alibaba and got legit good growth hormone.
@nelson also bought some and he reckons it's good to go, it increased his bench, improved his skin and sleep, he even grew 1cm during the time he was injecting.

the labs that are making generic growth hormone all stem from the same couple of labs with the same typical niches.
generic growth hormone is always a hit or miss, you might get a perfect batch with all vials dosed at 10iu, or you could get a box from a batch where all vials were underdosed. People need to understand that many 'reputable' companies buy from these labs on Alibaba and rebrand, resell and markup the generics they get for piss-cheap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SoyGune, Chadelite and 3 others
@nelson also bought some and he reckons it's good to go, it increased his bench, improved his skin and sleep, he even grew 1cm during the time he was injecting.

the labs that are making generic growth hormone all stem from the same couple of labs with the same typical niches.
generic growth hormone is always a hit or miss, you might get a perfect batch with all vials dosed at 10iu, or you could get a box from a batch where all vials were underdosed. People need to understand that many 'reputable' companies buy from these labs on Alibaba and rebrand, resell and markup the generics they get for piss-cheap.
Can there even be “fake” gh? obviously if the reviews are good and not all bots than it should be good right ?

• +1
I may be wrong but I don't think it is a good idea to workout while taking HGH for height because the HGH would be consumed by the muscles for hypertrophy instead of the bones and cartilages for growth.
Good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2756

son my height stopped growing at 14 and my shoulders at 16 jfl

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer
Can there even be “fake” gh? obviously if the reviews are good and not all bots than it should be good right ?
I wouldn't rely on the reviews on Alibaba.
base it on the number of purchases and active buyers.

for example, the company i buy from literally only sells growth hormone, and they've added the option to view recent buyers, the amount of the product they purchased and the country they're from. You can see a typical pattern in which suggests that there is in fact branded companies buying and reselling the growth hormone for marked-up prices.

Yuo

Iug

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb, hairyballscel and BackFromTheMogging
I wouldn't rely on the reviews on Alibaba.
base it on the number of purchases and active buyers.

for example, the company i buy from literally only sells growth hormone, and they've added the option to view recent buyers, the amount of the product they purchased and the country they're from. You can see a typical pattern in which suggests that there is in fact branded companies buying and reselling the growth hormone for marked-up prices.

View attachment 342925
View attachment 342926
Do you have a seller to recommend?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
my bad jfl I DON'T want to inject rat piss
I may be wrong but I don't think it is a good idea to workout while taking HGH for height because the HGH would be consumed by the muscles for hypertrophy instead of the bones and cartilages for growth.
fuaaaark i was gonna get a gym membership when this corona shit is over, extra chromosome said something similar but he went back on it ffs, thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy

I am still injecting just stopped measuring because I want to see a surprise. Also I broke my leg a like a week ago and I can’t properly measure myself until I’m recovered.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2756 and BackFromTheMogging
I am still injecting just stopped measuring because I want to see a surprise. Also I broke my leg a like a week ago and I can’t properly measure myself until I’m recovered.
Can you PM the seller my dude ?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Im from the UK aswell, im 5'8

Im gonna use this shit as long as possible tbh, where are u from specifically i live in ur. Head rent free
Nibba don't tell anyone where u live on here bro there are stalkers and it is a public forum

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Nibba don't tell anyone where u live on here bro there are stalkers and it is a public forum
my bad bro, i can't edit my comments doe

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and hairyballscel
How about jintropin? Its pretty cheap in my country

• +1
  • +1
What if the reviews are fake? Its just that its TOO cheap you know...
Look at the wording. If it’s just “Workerd” “Amazing product” and shit like that, then it’s probably inflated. If there’s reviews that go into greater detail, then it’s probably legit.

• +1
Good CHEAP HGH sources

There is good HGH, and there is cheap (fake) HGH, but there is no good cheap HGH. You get what you pay for.

• +1
1.5 gallons of skimmed milk, my friend.

• JFL
  • +1
Manlet cuck cel