Good diets too lose bodyfat without fucking your metabolism and T?

Kingcel32

Kingcel32

Solstice
I'm pretty positive i'm around 17 to 18% bodyfat right now looking at my body and comparing it to other males with similar builds so obviously I need to lose this weight. I think a combination of calisthenics, cardio, and a little bit of lifting would be enough get the required muscle. But what about diets? Most diets I see recommended on here seem to be mainly about fasting and shit but that seems to fuck your metabolism and T. Is a keto diet good? Looks interesting at least.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 5052
use cardarine lol

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Here we want faster results so auschwitz maxing tbh

• +1
What a great diet choice lmao.
Np bossman, jokes aside a slight caloric deficit wont hurt that much, i'd suggest focusing on foods that are good for T fatty foods etc. That's still very possible whilst keeping good T levels.

About cardarine it's not technically a SARM just like MK677, i dont know the name of the receptors but it binds to them to burn fat so it wont fuck with your hormones i suggest looking into it if you're interested :feelsokman:

• +1
I've been on a diet with a somewhat high testosterone. It's high on calories and if you're not european it won't work as well.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3681, inceletto and Kingcel32
I've been on a diet with a somewhat high testosterone. It's high on calories and if you're not european it won't work as well.
Whats the diet called?

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Seth Walsh
fast for a lil

• +1
Best diet is vegetables with meat for lunch/dinner and oatmeal for a mid afternoon snack/breakfast.

• +1
  • +1
Keto is one of the worst things to do if you want a healthy metabolism

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4410, PYT and Kingcel32
If you’re not in a hurry. A caloric deficit of 300-500 calories. If you are truly 18% because there’s no point doing anything crazy. Lose 3% of body fat and you have abs (15% body fat = visible abs) lose another 3% and you are at 12% looking great.

Give yourself 3-6 months depending on how much of a hurry you are.

You want to lose weight and eat in a way that is sustainable because once you hit your goal, the way you were dieting is pretty much the only way you will be able to maintain it.

So be smart about it

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and Kingcel32
Because sugar is your body‘s preferred source of energy and important for thyroid function

sugar is not the preferred source of energy, in fact it is the least efficient, you can live a lifetime without eating sugar, because the body generates it. Fat is the most efficient source of energy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 4410, Bewusst and 1 other person
If you’re not in a hurry. A caloric deficit of 300-500 calories. If you are truly 18% because there’s no point doing anything crazy. Lose 3% of body fat and you have abs (15% body fat = visible abs) lose another 3% and you are at 12% looking great.

Give yourself 3-6 months depending on how much of a hurry you are.

You want to lose weight and eat in a way that is sustainable because once you hit your goal, the way you were dieting is pretty much the only way you will be able to maintain it.

So be smart about it
I have visible abs but only in select lighting and when I flex them, so maybe i'm at 16%. I was thinking of eating just meat and veggies for main meals, with fruits to get my required sugars. I'm thinking of just cutting out carbs entirely because they seem to be the number one cause of retaining fat stores but idk if that's a totally good idea.

explain why
Keto is a fucking meme. Try it for a month and tell me how you feel
I have visible abs but only in select lighting and when I flex them, so maybe i'm at 16%. I was thinking of eating just meat and veggies for main meals, with fruits to get my required sugars. I'm thinking of just cutting out carbs entirely because they seem to be the number one cause of retaining fat stores but idk if that's a totally good idea.
It’s a bad idea. Excess calories keep fat on, not carbohydrates. I suggest instead of cutting out carbohydrates, you, rather, eat them pre and post workout. Going no carb made me feel like death. I was on the 5 day no carb, 2 day carb up diet for 2 weeks. Never will I ever do that again.

Meat and vegetables, no potatoes. sweet potatoes are better. Eat carbs pre/post workout is best imo. You need to keep track of the sugars when eating fruit, don’t over eat fruit high in sugar.

• +1

• +1
maintenace 3000 calories in that vid?? I tihnk mine is about 1500. SO I need about 1100 to lose weight, I guess

• +1
sugar is not the preferred source of energy, in fact it is the least efficient, you can live a lifetime without eating sugar, because the body generates it. Fat is the most efficient source of energy.
Your body can convert glucogenic amino acids and even some fatty acids into glucose via gluconeogenesis but this is inefficient. Why would you put your body under so much stress if you can just give it sugar straight?

On top of that, eating a diet high in protein and saturated fat is extremely unhealthy. If you want to clog your arteries, make your bones brittle and die prematurely, go ahead. We are not made to live on meat, eggs, cheese and oil only. It‘s bullshit. Yes it works for weight loss but so does eating healthier.

• +1
Your body can convert glucogenic amino acids and even some fatty acids into glucose via gluconeogenesis but this is inefficient. Why would you put your body under so much stress if you can just give it sugar straight?

On top of that, eating a diet high in protein and saturated fat is extremely unhealthy. If you want to clog your arteries, make your bones brittle and die prematurely, go ahead. We are not made to live on meat, eggs, cheese and oil only. It‘s bullshit. Yes it works for weight loss but so does eating healthier.
Somehow the Keto subreddit has many people thriving on the diet for years. Dr Fung says the body makes its own glucose too, he’s also a proponent of low carb. They’re mantra is that primal diets are correct and carbs are not essential

• +1
maintenace 3000 calories in that vid?? I tihnk mine is about 1500. SO I need about 1100 to lose weight, I guess
Keep in mind your calories needed to maintain mass is much higher when you have muscle.

As you lose fat AND muscle by dieting you will slowly have to increase deficit to see more loss bc you will have less muscle consuming energy.

You can also work out more.

• +1
Sprint + (high intensity workout) + lift weights + swim

(No sugar, no salt, no carb, no alcohol,) ... Only meat protein and fat (animal fat). Also Sleep early and wake up early. NO coffee and no drugs and no stimulant of any kind. No beer too.

NO trans fat, Just animal fat.

Consume this Once a day (OMAD as one meal a day). If you are hungry, just drink water. (Steak and Egg) Make sure the steak has a lot of animal fat) cook to medium rare and eat it once a day.

Keep doing this for three weeks to see results. You may even see results even as little as three days.

Watch your fat and weight drop like fly.

All your mental strength in play. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BUY A WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM. HERE IT IS FREE FOR YOU AND YOUR RESEARCH ONLINE.

• +1
Keto is a fucking meme. Try it for a month and tell me how you feel

It’s a bad idea. Excess calories keep fat on, not carbohydrates. I suggest instead of cutting out carbohydrates, you, rather, eat them pre and post workout. Going no carb made me feel like death. I was on the 5 day no carb, 2 day carb up diet for 2 weeks. Never will I ever do that again.

Meat and vegetables, no potatoes. sweet potatoes are better. Eat carbs pre/post workout is best imo. You need to keep track of the sugars when eating fruit, don’t over eat fruit high in sugar.

lol @ never allowing yourself to be fat fuel adapted, and then complaining about feeling like shit

• +1
lol @ never allowing yourself to be fat fuel adapted, and then complaining about feeling like shit
The problem was because I was fat fuel adapted and looking like shit so the obvious thing was I was going to feel like shit when I completely cut out the carbs with no tapering because my body was so used to using carbs as fuel. It was the shock treatment my body needed for me to then go back to carbs but in a more agressive caloric deficit. I’m feeling great again so it was worth while for 2 weeks of mental torture

• +1
Sprint + (high intensity workout) + lift weights + swim

(No sugar, no salt, no carb, no alcohol,) ... Only meat protein and fat (animal fat). Also Sleep early and wake up early. NO coffee and no drugs and no stimulant of any kind. No beer too.

NO trans fat, Just animal fat.

Consume this Once a day (OMAD as one meal a day). If you are hungry, just drink water. (Steak and Egg) Make sure the steak has a lot of animal fat) cook to medium rare and eat it once a day.

Keep doing this for three weeks to see results. You may even see results even as little as three days.

Watch your fat and weight drop like fly.

All your mental strength in play. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BUY A WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM. HERE IT IS FREE FOR YOU AND YOUR RESEARCH ONLINE.
Why no salt? That's bad advice. You need 500 mg of sodium/day to survive, even more if you do sports and sweat a lot

• +1
The problem was because I was fat fuel adapted and looking like shit so the obvious thing was I was going to feel like shit when I completely cut out the carbs with no tapering because my body was so used to using carbs as fuel. It was the shock treatment my body needed for me to then go back to carbs but in a more agressive caloric deficit. I’m feeling great again so it was worth while for 2 weeks of mental torture

It take's 3-4 weeks of no to very low carbs for your body to be fully adapted. None of this weekend carb loading shit. Plus you have to be heavily diligent on keeping electrolytes up since you're not holding water anymore. Gotta be drinking bone broth type shit and eating avacados for potassium.

• +1
Reactions: Cares
It take's 3-4 weeks of no to very low carbs for your body to be fully adapted. None of this weekend carb loading shit. Plus you have to be heavily diligent on keeping electrolytes up since you're not holding water anymore. Gotta be drinking bone broth type shit and eating avacados for potassium.
I figured getting shit pumps in the gym was enough to call it quits. On a test cycle right now so figured just eat as per usual just in an agressive caloric deficit. Muscles are feeling nice and full on this deficit.

I agree with what you’re saying, though. Life is too short. I might order in some t3 to see how sub 10% is when I get to 12%. Should get pretty shredded

• +1
Reactions: OldcelMillennial and Kingcel32
Why no salt? That's bad advice. You need 500 mg of sodium/day to survive, even more if you do sports and sweat a lot

Salt isn't good for you. Sodium you can have naturally from raw eggs and meat which has some level of sodium but what I see people do is add bunch of salt on their steak or season their food too much with salt. Too much sodium not good for you and especially salt. You want natural sodium from meat and you don't need to season it more.

Check this out.

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Julius and Kingcel32
Salt isn't good for you. Sodium you can have naturally from raw eggs and meat which has some level of sodium but what I see people do is add bunch of salt on their steak or season their food too much with salt. Too much sodium not good for you and especially salt. You want natural sodium from meat and you don't need to season it more.

Check this out.

Interesting! Didn't know that, thanks man

• +1
Lowish fat, so that you dont fuck up your hormones, only saturated obviously. Vegetable fats = diabetes.
High carbs, but only those that don't bloat you or cause bacteria overgrowth, you just have to try different types. Also not all from one type, get a mix of fructose (dont eat too much of those if your liver is fucked up) and glucose (from starches).
Protein obviously, probably over 100g, depends. But have a mix of vegetable + animal sources + gelatin. Phosphorus/calcium ratio is easy to be fucked up with overeating on chicken for instance.

That's how Ive been losing fat effortlessly recently, without forcing myself to fast or go retarded keto, which basically destroys my thyroid.

• +1
I figured getting shit pumps in the gym was enough to call it quits. On a test cycle right now so figured just eat as per usual just in an agressive caloric deficit. Muscles are feeling nice and full on this deficit.

I agree with what you’re saying, though. Life is too short. I might order in some t3 to see how sub 10% is when I get to 12%. Should get pretty shredded
Pump is absolutely lacking on keto. Muscles cant get as full being carb depleted. And yes, if you're trying to gain muscle it's prob not the best diet. Muscle growth likes carbs.

• +1
Reactions: Cares and Kingcel32
Maybe the answer is just genetics. Like some people live off of tonnes of pizza and have a 6 pack

I eat pretty clean, but i'm still chubby (gained some fat since lockdown. Basically fairly healthy diet, but added more chocolate and stuff and maybe hit 1600 calories per day)

Guess I need to cut down to like 1100, but then people say that will mess up your metabolism and you'll just get fatter lol.

Kind of can't win. Just be chad!!

• +1