Good eye are disent mean attractive sight

A

Arceus300

Banned
In motion I mean, look at Sean Opry, he has top tier eye area, but in motion his sight isn’t as appealing as Ryan gossiping or Marlon Brando sight. You can see interview of these dudes. It’s avout which emotions circulated in your eyes and many other factors. Another exemple, me and studyhacks. He may have a better eye area, but no sex appeal in his eyes in motion. https://streamable.com/9mxdc
My sight is more attractive to girls, so idont really Knie how to improve your sight maybe correlated to your mindset.

5bapW6Hl

Stop smoking

Another example Cillian morphs playing the role of Thomas Shelby in pesky blinders. He has eyelids exposure, round eyes, but his sight is so Alpha and so attractive. You need to watch this vid
Stop smoking

Smiling is not actually a look killer. It’s doesn’t haven effect on look

What the point spamming this pic ?
So maybe extrem good looking guys with good eye area like @VST dong do well in life cause of their sight in motion.

Ryan gossling

Opry no sexappeal

Last edited:
O’pry > subhuman gosling any day

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Not in motion, he mogs Opry in motion. If you don’t trust me, see studyhacks motion videos, and mine. I filmed my self with the back camera of the iphone so the lens distorsion is huge. But however studyhacks has a great eye area I mog his sight in motion