Good fillers in US

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Are there any good filler docs in the USA. Only good ones I have seen are Dr Zackally and Dr Alvez. Does anyone in America do filler transformations like this?

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
implants>>>>>

Dr Steinbrech in NY & LA is one of the better ones but he’s exspensive af. He did all of these guys. Let me know if you find any others because I’ve been wondering for awhile as well.

08EE6480 24F7 4665 BDED B2452DA36B76

7D5D6E63 F4C9 49EF 917A 4EB8F2C9E6A0

EE3C7539 3855 4576 B288 774E286139CC

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
Are there any good filler docs in the USA. Only good ones I have seen are Dr Zackally and Dr Alvez. Does anyone in America do filler transformations like this?

Filler can and will migrate and in addition will make u look bloated over time. Save money and get implants

Filler can and will migrate and in addition will make u look bloated over time. Save money and get implants
Not if I do them once to see what implants would look good.

Excessive filler with an inexperienced injector will result in bloated. Fillers in moderation will not make you bloated. Worse case scenario, you can get them dissolved.

Not if I do them once to see what implants would look good.
Fillers will look different than implants, no filler can show what a zygo implant can do , jaw fillers are actually slightly better than jaw implants because they are more angular but all these brazilian fuckers will regret it

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
How much does he charge?
He uses a lot of MLs, i think it’s was roughly 8k for the first and second transformation. It’s a pretty ridiculous amount but he does good work.

Excessive filler with an inexperienced injector will result in bloated. Fillers in moderation will not make you bloated. Worse case scenario, you can get them dissolved.
Do ur research before u post, dissolving fillers isnt as easy as it sounds when the filler has migrated to unknown parts of ur face. Go to realself.com and u can see horrible reviews about dissolving filler where it ruined their skin

Do ur research before u post, dissolving fillers isnt as easy as it sounds when the filler has migrated to unknown parts of ur face. Go to realself.com and u can see horrible reviews about dissolving filler where it ruined their skin
I have done extensive research on fillers jfl. Here’s the main video I learned about it dissolving them. While fillers do often migrate, there are usually “hotspots” where they will travel, which can almost always be dissolved. I don’t doubt that there’s lots of bad reviews, however you have to remember that most people only leave positive reviews when extremely happy with their experience, those bad reviews are more vocal minority.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

i see a lot of people throwing this shit over and over.

proof that they migrate and will make you bloated ? you have a source other than the noodle doc video ?

and jaw implants is a heavy surgery. There are lot of risks with it, infections etc..

you can just see the thread of the guy here that went with 2 doctors and was spitting blood and shit while spending over 50k

also your window for fucking good girls is when you';re 20-30 yo

if you can afford jaw fillers every 6 months go for it. who cares about looking bloated when you're fucking 40yo and your looks dont matter anymore but how fat is your wallet

Go to any RealSelf doctor’s reviews and you will see more bad reviews than good ones. It’s because only people that have something bad to say will say anything at all.

He uses a lot of MLs, i think it’s was roughly 8k for the first and second transformation. It’s a pretty ridiculous amount but he does good work.
Not worth $8k to me. I’d rather take a vacation to UK or Brazil and see the other guys for that price total.

Not worth $8k to me. I’d rather take a vacation to UK or Brazil and see the other guys for that price total.
I totally agree tbh, Id much rather go to Zach Ally. He doesn’t use ridiculous amount of fillers and his results are unfrauded and insane when the person has a good base. Also much cheaper.