Good guides on leanmaxxing?

WallaWallaBingBang

WallaWallaBingBang

Iron
I'm about to start hitting the gym and looking to leanmaxx since I already don't eat a lot of food so changing diet wouldn't be too hard.
I'm 5'8 (1m73) and around 68-72kg (150lbs to 155lbs) but have a big gut which I think comes from soda since I drink a fuck load of it.

Not eating carbs

no leanmaxxing for your height

tbh if anyone can give some good healthmaxxing forums or guides I'd be very grateful. I literally have no idea on how to eat healthy ngl tbh.

• +1
Reactions: WallaWallaBingBang
Yup, just cut on carbs and you'll be fine btw start gymaxing
Yeah I'm signing up for the gym this week. I'm reading up on gym stuff now like routines but there's so much conflicting info.
I just want to look good don't care about ego lifting 300kg on squats, bench etc.......

Was my thinking aswell but you Never realize how much you miss certain foods untill theyre gone
gonna have to shut my eyes at the aldi and lidl if I miss the foods too much

• +1
Reactions: CokoMleko and Deleted
Yeah I'm signing up for the gym this week. I'm reading up on gym stuff now like routines but there's so much conflicting info.
I just want to look good don't care about ego lifting 300kg on squats, bench etc.......

gonna have to shut my eyes at the aldi and lidl if I miss the foods too much
D5AFFD1F C0B7 43A6 AC30 A2079DE7D704

Yes, just take care of nutrition and you'll be good, just don't forget to do 10-15 minutes of cardio after every workout

• +1
Reactions: WallaWallaBingBang
tbh if anyone can give some good healthmaxxing forums or guides I'd be very grateful. I literally have no idea on how to eat healthy ngl tbh.
There was a pretty good guide here , cant seem to find it now tbh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and WallaWallaBingBang