Good jawline but fat cheeks

shibo

shibo

Equinox
Is this because of lack of bone structure n shits or maybe my diet causing it to bloated ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
most likely cause diet, bf%?

• +1
Is this because of lack of bone structure n shits or maybe my diet causing it to bloated ?

I have the same at 18% body fat. What are you at?

I have the same at 18% body fat. What are you at?
18% is a lot. If you want hollow cheeks or more defined cheeks you must go down to 8-10%. You will look like a stick if you don't work out and put on muscle first. Also staying that low bf is hard as fuck so don't think it's easy. I am at around that area and it is a daily grind.

• +1
18% is a lot. If you want hollow cheeks or more defined cheeks you must go down to 8-10%. You will look like a stick if you don't work out and put on muscle first. Also staying that low bf is hard as fuck so don't think it's easy. I am at around that area and it is a daily grind.

I'm aware of that. Cutting down to 10% currently but it's a slow process. I've been getting complimented on my jawline since the low 20s though so I don't know what's up with my fat storage.

LARP post pic

ive seen your pic on incels.is and your jaw is shit

• +1
Reactions: xz90, androidcel and Deleted member 656
I'm aware of that. Cutting down to 10% currently but it's a slow process. I've been getting complimented on my jawline since the low 20s though so I don't know what's up with my fat storage.
I had a decent jawline at 20% already. The problem is that the jaw can be seen much easier. Just a small layer of fat on your cheeks already makes them look undefined and bloated, which is why you need to get really low bf. Also there are some people who have a defined face at higher bf because they store fat elsewhere. But trust me at 8-10% bf everyone has a defined face with the right posture.

• +1
I had a decent jawline at 20% already. The problem is that the jaw can be seen much easier. Just a small layer of fat on your cheeks already makes them look undefined and bloated, which is why you need to get really low bf. Also there are some people who have a defined face at higher bf because they store fat elsewhere. But trust me at 8-10% bf everyone has a defined face with the right posture.
cope

just LDAR

if your eye area is not already good and youre not over 6 foot then you will never be chad and will always be cucked.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656

They say the cut from 20% to 10% can mean as much as a PSL point on some people. Hope that is the case.

They say the cut from 20% to 10% can mean as much as a PSL point on some people. Hope that is the case.
Whats your current slay count?

• +1
Cutting down is a fast process and if youre unable to do it quickly or have a defecit too big you'll loose muscle mass

Cutting down is a fast process and if youre unable to do it quickly or have a defecit too big you'll loose muscle mass

So how fast can I cut 10%.

cope

just LDAR

if your eye area is not already good and youre not over 6 foot then you will never be chad and will always be cucked.
Im not saying you will look like a 8 with a defined face, I'm just telling him how to get a defined face.
Defenitely true. I went from 25 to 9 in about a year. Also started mewing and i look about +2 better. Probably because mewing really worked out and i had a chubby face before.
Also: Never underestimate the amount of fat you can still lose. At about 15% I felt like it was enough but i kept going and the hollow cheeks really started coming afterwards.

• +1
If you're not bloated at highish bf, what's the probability of getting worse at low bf?

• +1
Im not saying you will look like a 8 with a defined face, I'm just telling him how to get a defined face.

Defenitely true. I went from 25 to 9 in about a year. Also started mewing and i look about +2 better. Probably because mewing really worked out and i had a chubby face before.
Also: Never underestimate the amount of fat you can still lose. At about 15% I felt like it was enough but i kept going and the hollow cheeks really started coming afterwards.

My eye area and harmony are supposedly my best features. It's always lifefuel knowing you have significant room for improvement.

• +1
Reactions: SirHiss
I dont know my bf but my diet i eat alot instant noodles chips pasta frozen pizza etc

• +1
I dont know my bf but my diet i eat alot instant noodles chips pasta frozen pizza etc
There you have your answer for your chubby cheeks.

• +1
But i m also underweight
You are skinny fat then. You have almost zero muscle but fat instead. It's a typical result from an unhealthy diet btw

So how fast can I cut 10%.
1 lbs of fat id 3500 calories, to remove it you need to burn it. Do the math boyo. You need to find your TDEE to be able to find out though.

• +1
You are skinny fat then. You have almost zero muscle but fat instead. It's a typical result from an unhealthy diet btw
Wtf that sounds exactly like me. Zero muscle but fat instead. LIFE FUEL

• +1
Wtf that sounds exactly like me. Zero muscle but fat instead. LIFE FUEL
if you really want to change smthing hit the gym and build muscle fo a year. Make a cut afterwards and you will look fine. Takes time and patience

• +1
if you really want to change smthing hit the gym and build muscle fo a year. Make a cut afterwards and you will look fine. Takes time and patience
Im clueless on this stuff whats a cut and i thought im supposed to bulk

• +1
Im clueless on this stuff whats a cut and i thought im supposed to bulk
yea bulk first. Cut afterwards (lose fat)

• +1
1 lbs of fat id 3500 calories, to remove it you need to burn it. Do the math boyo. You need to find your TDEE to be able to find out though.

TDEE is like 2,300. I'm eating about a 1,000 deficit daily, so 2 lbs per week. Cutting down about another 15 lbs, so 7-8 weeks? Isn't that slow? Like 1% body fat per week.

TDEE is like 2,300. I'm eating about a 1,000 deficit daily, so 2 lbs per week. Cutting down about another 15 lbs, so 7-8 weeks? Isn't that slow? Like 1% body fat per week.
Dont do it too fast or you will look like a stick. Also you will go back to hight bf quickly if you cant maintain it

• +1
Dont do it too fast or you will look like a stick. Also you will go back to hight bf quickly if you cant maintain it

Surely it's better to be a 7 PSL stick than 18% body fat 6.5?

pm me ur pic op

Thats seems about right. Thats not slow lol dont be impatient most normies, then you'll give up fast. Just wait till you gotta build muscle then you get to call it slow lol

• +1
Dont take it too far it can look bad on the beach

Fair enough then.

Thats seems about right. Thats not slow lol dont be impatient most normies, then you'll give up fast. Just wait till you gotta build muscle then you get to call it slow lol

Less likely to give up when you're part of a community that considers your appearance one of if not the most important factor in determining quality of life. But yeah, I've heard bulking is excrutiatingly slow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701