Good looking but not enough

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Professional
Time online
29d 13h 10m
I hope you can now understand where I’m coming from now, bevshse it’s pretty much asking for too much at this point, but more is always going to be better, hypergamy at its finest. I’m never going to stop self development.
Just be careful man, no extreme implants or canthoplexy. If you insist on doing it, make sure you tell the doctor to be moderate with changes, when you go for too much it backfires.

H

hardlooksmaxx

Trainee
Time online
12h 18m
I hope you can now understand where I’m coming from now, bevshse it’s pretty much asking for too much at this point, but more is always going to be better, hypergamy at its finest. I’m never going to stop self development.
This is where I started from ladies and gentlemen

Attachments

H

hardlooksmaxx

Trainee
Time online
12h 18m
Just be careful man, no extreme implants or canthoplexy. If you insist on doing it, make sure you tell the doctor to be moderate with changes, when you go for too much it backfires.
thNk you for the lookout, and yes I’m all about looking natural and it being more asthetic looking rather the men doll look

R

Redwhiteandbluepill

Enthusiast
Time online
7d 16h 52m
So much fail in this thread.

the obvious problem is your occlusion. Your lips don’t match up when ur mouth is at rest. Makes you look like a dumb guy.

Euclidd

Euclidd

I cut my way out of primate hell
Time online
10d 23h 58m
did you do anything for your eyebrows op?

SexyMofo

SexyMofo

Currently Ascending
Time online
28d 19h 58m
Your side profile is excellent. Like others have said here, get rhino. I’d also say that mouth widening could help you a a bit as in some pics it looks a bit off.

kej3094

kej3094

Amateur
Time online
3d 23h 27m
Can someone help me figure out what exactly what procedures I would need to ascend ? Scientifically, by measuring my mid ratio, eye width. Or maybe photo shop something somewhere so I can get that chad look
you need to get rid of those smile lines, try dermastamp retin a etc.

TITUS

TITUS

Quantum
Time online
12d 5h 2m
I don't get why people ask for surgeries and then send photos of themselves squinting, sucking cheeks, mewing, can you just relax your facial muscles and send 3-4 photos from different angles?

crosshold

crosshold

Zephir
Time online
106d 6h 55m
rhino for your bulbous tip, thats about it though

Melo95

Melo95

Wizard
Time online
42d 7h 10m
Close but not a true Chad. Something is up with your gonions. They aren't sharp and outward enough but jaw from the side looks good. So idk if this is worth fixing

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Gonna lose virgnity in summer 2020
Time online
90d 18h 56m
haircut name? great choice honestly
do you have thick hair?

Thetoastedaryan

Thetoastedaryan

Epic style 360 no scope mogging
Time online
1d 19h 48m
You look good man, surgeries rarely help self esteem, especially on an already attractive person. Just use that money to finance adqjs1t3ujp31.jpg max my man.

H

hardlooksmaxx

Trainee
Time online
12h 18m
I really just don’t understand how people like you find this site. Something had to have gone wrong in your social development.
I think mainly because I get criticized too much or I just don’t have the energy to be superficial as others, also I don’t think my looks are enough, I want to attract even higher quality women, but I’m limited, it’s an endless cycle of wanting more, it’s only natural, and many would take offense but if you were in my position , you would understand, just like how life is never enough until you reach the top, I used to be depressed and that only made me feel like I was never enough, but now I’m trying to get to a better position in my life, my nose makes me feel insecure, my aesthetic isn’t there yet. I’m willing to help anyone who is going thru this, I’m here to ascend, and others to ascend with me, it’s very possible, fuck what genetics say, become alpha or die trying, if anyone needs anything , plz msg me, I’m looking for like minded individuals.

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

FROGGED.COM
Time online
62d 14h 32m
I really just don’t understand how people like you find this site. Something had to have gone wrong in your social development.
i feel attacked