Good looking but not enough

D

Deleted member 9753

Silver
Can someone help me figure out what exactly what procedures I would need to ascend ? Scientifically, by measuring my mid ratio, eye width. Or maybe photo shop something somewhere so I can get that chad look

no pics so i suggest lefort 3 to be sure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Strafe, Spierdolony and 28 others
Post a picture then

Here u r

Attachments

• BA668D4C-D83D-4596-8506-5A07CDCC9437.jpeg
    BA668D4C-D83D-4596-8506-5A07CDCC9437.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 245
  • 22702BDF-A430-49C9-8378-FECCC492DB92.jpeg
    22702BDF-A430-49C9-8378-FECCC492DB92.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 273
  • DD956E9C-83B8-4690-AF7E-9B22007239B1.jpeg
    DD956E9C-83B8-4690-AF7E-9B22007239B1.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 283
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loud_Jock, ascentium, Deleted member 4991 and 6 others
Need pictures with no frauding to judge, even then you are good looking enough bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 9753
bro you already posted today this shit before

anyway get rhino your nose is shit also pfl bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9753
Frauding how do ?

eyebrow area not too bad but you can have eyebrow surgery to get opry's eyebrows if you really wanna ascend

bro you already posted today this shit before

anyway get rhino your nose is shit also pfl bad
Ok nice, I just needed some research on local surgeons but I was willing to see if zygo would make a difference lol

Ok nice, I just needed some research on local surgeons but I was willing to see if zygo would make a difference lol
Yeah your cheekbones are low but cheekbone implants are fucking expensive so idk

I'd say your #1 worry should be rhinoplasty for now, do it and you'll increase by like 0.7 PSL

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
you dont need any surgery jfl

you can definitely find a gl girl or slay

if anything get lip lift and fillers

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
-Lip lift
-Eyebrow surgery
-Almond eye surgery
-Zygo implants
-Rhinoplasty
-Canthoplasty

These are all the surgeries you would need to truly become your highest PSL

Ik this is pretty expensive so just get rhino as your first surgery for now and the rest doesn't even matter

Honestly you don't need anything but rhino to really slay, but the other surgeries are just for egoboosting

• +1
Post a proper side profile picture, like this

vsco5c540c5354f85.jpg

because I have an idea of what could help you a lot, but need a straight profile picture to know for sure, and to make a morph for you.

• +1
I have this

Attachments

• D9F11841-092A-40C9-A37D-C8C93294213A.jpeg
    D9F11841-092A-40C9-A37D-C8C93294213A.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 257
  • +1
-Lip lift
-Eyebrow surgery
-Almond eye surgery
-Zygo implants
-Rhinoplasty
-Canthoplasty

These are all the surgeries you would need to truly become your highest PSL

Ik this is pretty expensive so just get rhino as your first surgery for now and the rest doesn't even matter

Honestly you don't need anything but rhino to really slay, but the other surgeries are just for egoboosting
Cheers man , I have 5k stashed up, going to make more to get the ball rollin for all my procedures..

Last edited:
Cheers man , I have 5k stashed up, going to make more to get the ball rollin for all my procedures..
Yeah good shit man
I saw that you said you're 6' 2" you can easily model after you fix your nose

Good luck Chad

You are chadlite but post a picture of eye area not squinting. I think it's probably your weakest area. Looks to be some significant UEE, average PFL and neutral canthal tilt.

My b if I look doche

Attachments

• BECDAB37-7D4B-4BA4-91B5-E6F3F3FD4F84.jpeg
    BECDAB37-7D4B-4BA4-91B5-E6F3F3FD4F84.jpeg
    75.5 KB · Views: 187
  • 1503806D-AC04-4E22-A077-2DAEFEF85206.png
    1503806D-AC04-4E22-A077-2DAEFEF85206.png
    376.5 KB · Views: 153
I have this

Thats decent but take a photo with a neutral pose, because I want to see your nose bridge unfrauded (eyebrow movements change shape of nose bridge)

• +1
This life is a piece of shit :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::rage::rage::rage::rage::sick::sick::sick::sick:
I need couple of surgeries just to get to his starting point. Im sick of this world.

@op just get colored contacts, upper eyelid filler, and liquid rhino (with filler) for nose bridge.

Last edited:
  • +1
More side

Attachments

• C11C0BD3-9B7B-4D12-BA00-C59E9B3A170F.jpeg
    C11C0BD3-9B7B-4D12-BA00-C59E9B3A170F.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 154
  • +1
Dont help this guy with surgery advice!! This life is a piece of shit :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::rage::rage::rage::rage::sick::sick::sick::sick:
I need couple of surgeries just to get to his starting point. Im sick of this world.

For some reason you were on my ignored members list even though I never interacted with you

Also post a pic of you maybe its not over yet

• +1
Thats decent but take a photo with a neutral pose, because I want to see your nose bridge unfrauded (eyebrow movements change shape of nose bridge)
Oh ok my bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
More side
Dude this look is NOT it

you look like a rapist shave the stache, actually shave all your facial hair you look better without it
Are you Tunisian?

• +1
Chadlite. No major failos. Worst flaw are your eyes. Very small

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Dude this look is NOT it

you look like a rapist shave the stache, actually shave all your facial hair you look better without it
Are you Tunisian?
Lmfao 😂 no I’m Albanian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
More side

f57a0c39ba7bdbb77164959de2d71934.gif

Do you like the 2 morphs I did on your nose bridge? I made them higher and slightly more projected, this masculinises the face, not just from the side profile but from the front too.

• +1
you looks good, but your eye area are holding u back

f57a0c39ba7bdbb77164959de2d71934.gif

Do you like the 2 morphs I did on your nose bridge? I made them higher and slightly more projected, this masculinises the face, not just from the side profile but from the front too.
Brow ridge is more prominent when you do that, looks legit, I’ll look into it, I just feel like everything in my face is just mm’s away from my ideal look , it’s annoying

Slayer profile

Brow ridge is more prominent when you do that, looks legit, I’ll look into it, I just feel like everything in my face is just mm’s away from my ideal look , it’s annoying

Its your nose bridge becoming more projected and higher, the brow ridge is above it.

What happens when you do that, is that the brow ridge looks lower, because there's less distance between the bottom of the brow ridge and the top of the nose bridge. It can easily be done with temporary filler (lasts 3months) for only a few hundred pounds, then once you've tested the look and decide if you like it, get it permanently with a cartilage implant:

10 1055 b 004 140249 c021 f004

I dont think you need a rhinoplasty either. Your nose only looks large at the bottom side because the top side is too small, so its out of balance. This is a much cheaper fix, that will masculinise your face more (more Chad look, Chad's have high nose bridges) and its the most safe option, because you get the chance to see how it looks before making it permanent. If you get a rhinoplasty and make your nose too small, there's no going back.

Yeah I see the left pic is more masculine, it looks good

Can I give you an example on what I’m looking at

Its your nose bridge becoming more projected and higher, the brow ridge is above it.

What happens when you do that, is that the brow ridge looks lower, because there's less distance between the bottom of the brow ridge and the top of the nose bridge. It can easily be done with temporary filler (lasts 3months) for only a few hundred pounds, then once you've tested the look and decide if you like it, get it permanently with a cartilage implant:

View attachment 671357

I dont think you need a rhinoplasty either. Your nose only looks large at the bottom side because the top side is too small, so its out of balance. This is a much cheaper fix, that will masculinise your face more (more Chad look, Chad's have high nose bridges) and its the most safe option, because you get the chance to see how it looks before making it permanent. If you get a rhinoplasty and make your nose too small, there's no going back.
I’m looking at burak ozvcit, how can I ascend to his level ?

height? ur skull looks manlet tier tbh

Mogs me sooo hard i need to age a bit so I get a beard

• +1

The nose bridge. I made improvement with the side profile morph, but it would improve your front view even more than it would your side profile. Its a huge difference in making the face masculine and handsome, look how much his nose bridge MOGs yours.

a07056895f6d90cf9ac4e81965b42ad9.png

This should be the first surgery on your list, its your biggest weakness by far (and luckily for you, an easily fixable flaw).

This is a better example of why you need nose bridge augmentation, because it shows the other angles not just the side profile.

2 Figure2 1

The front improves the most, in the before it looks like yours, in the after it looks Chad level.

The nose bridge. I made improvement with the side profile morph, but it would improve your front view even more than it would your side profile. Its a huge difference in making the face masculine and handsome, look how much his nose bridge MOGs yours.

a07056895f6d90cf9ac4e81965b42ad9.png

This should be the first surgery on your list, its your biggest weakness by far (and luckily for you, an easily fixable flaw).
Perfect, thanks for the insight, I also need eye surgery as well, from what I can see, and maybe some cheek bone

You look like you could easly slay my oneitis tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Perfect, thanks for the insight, I also need eye surgery as well, from what I can see, and maybe some cheek bone
I need a girl insight as well, I just asked a bunch of women if they thought David Gandy was attractive and they said he was average lookin...